No announcement yet.

Billy Coen for RE5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "mother" virus was found in Africa, or at least made off the Ebola virus? PO can comment on this Im sure

Comment

Yeah, that's right something like that. If they don't tie anything in it would be rather strange. But knowing Capcom that's probably exactly what will happen.

Comment

Billy is part of the USMF. Ebola was being studied congruent with the T-virus's birth, but there is no evidence to suggest that the T-virus was developed from it. Since both the Ebola and Progenitor virus are retroviruses and show similar functions (especially high mutation rates), it is likely they were being studied for purposes of directional evolution.

It was kinda odd how they had the truck in the forest out there in RE0, I didn't see any roads, did you?
        The military review board also doesn't sentence people to execution bar flat out high treason. Given Billy's experience and his seeming unwarranted knowledge of the training facility and the dead bodies he positively identified as victims of the mother/progenitor virus -- he was most likely on route to start his new career as a USF through extortion of his life.

Edit: Did a quick check-up on dates. The T-virus was created by Marcus on September 19th, 1977 while Birkin receives the Ebola virus for study on July 31st, 1978. Also, Birkin and Wesker did not move from the Training Facility to the labs until after the discovery and then shutdown of the training facility.
        Last edited by Krispy; 07-12-2007, 03:06 PM.

Comment

I thought for a moment that perhaps he was going to be a test subject for the Training Facility labs, but they were closed down at the time of his arrival. Maybe a test subject for the mansion?

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            RE3 takes place somewhat before RE2, then Jill is knocked out for a few days(?) after her fight with Nemesis at the clocktower. After that everything happens after RE2 took place.
            Ahh, makes sense, I guess. I should replay sometime, but I need to get 2 and 3 on GC. PS1 graphics hurt my eyes now lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
              I thought for a moment that perhaps he was going to be a test subject for the Training Facility labs, but they were closed down at the time of his arrival. Maybe a test subject for the mansion?
              Mansion had been offline for months at that point. In fact, they were sending teams in to see if they could clean it up and begin using it again. Also, why would you use someone with Billy's extreme military background as test fodder? There are a million worthless criminals for that.

Comment

I swear I read NO billy coen

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

You need this tattoo remover.

---------------------------------------
                  Edit:
                  Back to real. I believe that's Chris Redfield.
                  Last edited by classic_leon; 07-17-2007, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X