Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    No the death threats were against his family. He said he'll let the team have the pleasure of releasing it.
    That's crazy if its true. I'm guessing it was the private collectors who were threatening him?

I mean, wow...

Comment

• Greed is the reason the world will end one day.
      Stay hopeful my brothers, the team is our beacon in the darkness, a light in the shadow.

Comment

So it seems he won't release it guys. I spoke with him via PM and said he got a bunch of threatening PM's so he decided against it. Honestly, he should have seen that coming.

He also said that there is more than one person who owns the 80% build. Same for the alpha. So there's hope. Maybe the team has both builds and is making a bastardized version where both are merged?
        From the videos we've seen, it's likely that the team currently only has the 40% build. Although with the recent developments, who knows what might fall into their hands in the future.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• They may not have the 80% build, but they may know more about it perhaps. I don't think GManWillis has the 80% build, not because he can't be trusted, but because I am so negative. If he even gave the team info they needed it would be amazing, but again, I don't believe it.

Comment

• At least we still have the mysterious 1.5 team to count on.

I hope that their modded 40% release shakes thing up enough for a person to release the 80%.

Comment

• the sooner christmas gets here, the better. I am dying for more information, I dream the halloween teaser in my sleep at this point. all this tonight has my head exploding, I don't know what to believe anymore

Comment

• I know man. I thought for sure GMan was going to put up a download link for 1.5.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Wait. Hold on.

What?

Okay, Alpha build, yeah, cool, whatever, but what's this about the 80% build?

Please please PLEASE tell me that whoever owns it copied the ISO to their HDD and/or tape because CD-Rs ROT! Collectors know this... right? RIGHT?

:O

Comment

I know man. I thought for sure GMan was going to put up a download link for 1.5.
                    that come to my head during a second and i put arms up, but, his suddenly disappearance reveals to us something bigger is going on, you know, the GMan we know posts and argues like Mad!

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                      Wait. Hold on.

What?

Okay, Alpha build, yeah, cool, whatever, but what's this about the 80% build?

Please please PLEASE tell me that whoever owns it copied the ISO to their HDD and/or tape because CD-Rs ROT! Collectors know this... right? RIGHT?

:O
                      I honestly don't believe him.

Comment

• This new person had the game and sold it? And can't show any evidence? I am really tired of hearing(actually reading) that someone has the game and can't show it to us etc etc. I don't believe anything anyone says unless I see proof.
                        Last edited by Black~Crow; 11-25-2012, 11:09 PM.
                        I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Not the OP on assembler, and the Assem. community seems to now be in agreement it was a troll post/fake sell, however I'm scratching my head at GmanWillis. Not sure if hes telling the truth..blargh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                            This new person had the game and sold it? And can't show any evidence? I am really tired of hearing(actually reading) that someone has the game and can't show it to us etc etc. I don't believe anything anyone says unless I see proof.
                            yeah, but like in the movies, you must give them rope, so they will hang up themselves.

Comment

• This reeks of BS. Here's my thoughts;

- this was set up to toy with the community (it's happened countless times before) by GMan and his cohorts
                              - perhaps a transaction did take place and GMan was trying to call the bluff

Didn't someone hack GMan's FTP or something similar and he had an ISO labelled 1.5? If this is for real, it's actually pretty sad. I don't doubt that these kinds of transactions happen with the RE 1.5 betas all the time, and unfortunately, even with the money up front, the community can't do anything about it, because it seems that the people who have the discs or copies of them, are a close knit group.

Then again, it could all be a huge bluff, set up to release the betas in the wild, either pressuring the team working with the 40% build, or from other "collectors".

I am in no way encouraging such actions, but how difficult would be to remotely access someone's computer and download an ISO, hypothetically? Because outside of maybe the team™ releasing the restructured 40% build, I don't ever see this community getting their hands on any of the 1.5 builds, unfortunately. People's sense of entitlement and greed are just too strong unfortunately. Why does anything terrible happen in this world? It comes about as a result of this same mindset. Just sad.

Comment

• I don't know. It's possible GMan was trying to fake him out and it backfired.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X