Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
    I hope this editor gets released.
    That would be amazing!

Comment

• But first , I won't touch this "Fan-Made" build.
      I would touch the pure build first, even if it was worse than RE Gaiden "anything worse ?", Then i would play their "fan-fix-made" build.
      Of course I appreciate the work they are doing, but still.
      Btw the renders they are creating obviously look familiar to me and it seems I know who is behind them, but don't expect me to jump the gun.

It's just an old scrapped game, I dont see why soo much drama about it, both owners "if they want to keep it" and fans are going crazy sometimes over JUST A GAME.

Unless it was about RE3.5 That can even get to suicidal IMO.
      Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
      ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
        In the final build, the B1 Corridor has two sets of backgrounds: one for main lighting and one for emergency lighting. I agree that he should have stuck with one status, but not many people knew this fact to begin with.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7651[/ATTACH]

It's tough work. If you compare the above Inflames-exclusive image with that of The Team, you'll notice that either the tiling is slightly different or the door frames have slightly different heights. Such a discrepancy, while barely noticeable, is there nonetheless. I guess what I'm trying to say is, nobody is perfect, but 99% accuracy is close enough for me! As for DXP's work, I'm sure that it would help if he had the disc's assets and more practice, which he is currently engaging in with the recent Lab renders. Before Advent 2, all DXP had to work with for this angle was a single blurry photo taken with an ancient cellphone.
        Maybe I didn't specified the door frame thing is not a fact of not having the proper reference, this picture should make it more clear:

I don't even know what's went wrong, because as you can see it's pretty easy to make a door frame, with all its sides evenly spaced.

Also for the brick tiling, I didn't mean that they are not align, I mean that they are wrong, look better at the Inflames picture, the other tiling problem is that the texture doesn't tile very well, passed a point it repeats in the wrong way and cuts the brick halfway.

Maybe if he shows wireframes, someone will help him find out what's wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
          I hope this editor gets released.
          seriously.

also, something i never saw talked about, on the trial disc and even on Leon's retail disc, there is an old sherry(1.5?) with a gun of her own. the texture mapping is weird and her animations are wrong... does anyone know if you ever play with sherry in 1.5? why would this exist, and operate differently compared to everyone else.
          Last edited by J0shuaKane; 12-10-2012, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Yes you play with Sherry in 1.5. There is a puzzle and you have to play with her to do the puzzle. You have to switch the power on, so Elza and John can open a door.

Comment

• thanks! any info if she uses a gun or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                the renders they are creating obviously look familiar to me and it seems I know who is behind them, but don't expect me to jump the gun.
                I was at one point thinking c2keo, due to his absence ... but as far as I know, the absence reasons are private/personal and not related to anything top secret.

Comment

• I highly doubt she uses a gun in 1.5, That doesn't and wouldn't make sense.

Comment

It's just an old scrapped game, I dont see why soo much drama about it, both owners "if they want to keep it" and fans are going crazy sometimes over JUST A GAME.

While I can't speak for everyone I remember when 1.5 was being previewed by magazines and talked about constantly, receiving praise and making "Most Anticipated" lists and it suddenly vanished when it was nearing completion. Fortunately the final version lived up to expectations, and we all know the rest.

But many of us were left wondering what happened to all the things we originally saw. And for me, I was disappointed at the changes made to the police station, the lighting effects, the number of enemies at any given time, etc.

To be able to play a completed build (nevermind getting to play it at all) fan made or not is remarkable. I never thought this would happen and I can't understand why anyone who desperately wants to play this would be complaining. I just hope an overwhelming number of those people don't botch this for the rest of the community.
                    sigpic
                    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHA you're joking right?
                      Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Back in 1996 / 1997 I was amazed at the previews for what is now known as Resident Evil 1.5, and I was rather pissed to hear that this interesting version was going to be scrapped, and that they were starting over. But I still loved the retail version of Resident Evil 2 when it was finally released, I was first in line at the local video game store at the mall to get it when it was released. I played it to death, but was always still very curious about Resident Evil 1.5 as it was being called.

Back in 1999 or 2000, I began searching for the game online, through prototype collectors, traders, etc, and after a few months of jumping through hoops, I found a lead, a person gave me the contact of a person who allegedly had the game. I contacted this person via email, asking for proof he had the game, and he sent me a few scanned camera photos of the game being played on a TV set in a living room (I remember distinctly the selection scene of choosing Leon or Elza and the opening areas), but he said he wasn't interested in trading or selling it, and that he wouldn't burn me an ISO of it either. (This was many computers ago, and sadly, I don't have those screens or email contact anymore.)

So I guess I had a bit of a "curator" moment of my own with my encounter back then, minus the Hot Chocolate song and a video. I imagine people like that as I do of Cartman from that episode of South Park where he had his own private Amusement Park all to himself, but wouldn't let any of the other kids play on it.

So, as you can imagine, I've been following these RE communities for a long time hoping a copy of RE 1.5 would finally turn up. This is my first time posting, as the RE 1.5 excitement has gotten to me again. I'm a huge fan of RE 1, 2, 3, Veronica, Zero, and the RE1 Remake. So, as time goes by, with classic RE being long dead, the idea of being able to play a new classic RE from that era becomes even more appealing to me.

After this gets released, RE 3.5 is still ever elusive, so still an epic beta to chase.

Comment

• 1.5 will be the ultimate victory, its taken 15 years, but finally some justice. I just wish inflames was still around to celebrate in the victory, oh well. 3.5 wasn't anywhere close to being playable and 1.5 was playable from start to finish in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                            1.5 will be the ultimate victory, its taken 15 years, but finally some justice. I just wish inflames was still around to celebrate in the victory, oh well. 3.5 wasn't anywhere close to being playable and 1.5 was playable from start to finish in the end.
                            What do you mean? He might have stopped on his chase but I'm sure that he heard the news and he's just waiting for the release of the game too.
                            Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• haven't seen anything that would suggest hes still on the internet or has heard about the news

Comment

• After this gets released, RE 3.5 is still ever elusive, so still an epic beta to chase.
                                There's literally nothing to chase.
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X