Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
    Get your tissues and head bandages ready.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvOFYZ5Cm2I
    PSM Curator knows how to get us going.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_15th View Post
      PSM Curator knows how to get us going.
      Just needs the Hot Chocolate song for completion.

Comment

• Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by imacwesker View Post
          You may be interested in this playlist, then:
          - Toutes mes vid?os concernant Onimusha 1 - All my videos about the first Onimusha

i second that
          Good stuff! Thanks for the link!

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
            can anyone tell me if either leon and elza were like chris and Jill in the sense that chris was HARD mode and Jill was EASY mode
            I thought Elza might be the HARD mode since she seems to just start with the Knife.
            Or am I wrong lol.
            That's a REALLY good question...y'know im not sure! Perhaps someone else knows more!

Comment

• IIRC, it was mentioned in an interview that both scenarios have the same difficulty level. I don't remember which interview it was, but maybe someone else can pull it up. Aside from maybe some weapon differences and the playable side characters, I don't think the difficulty gap is as big as in RE1.
              Last edited by biohazard_star; 12-10-2012, 10:49 PM.
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• Thanks star, I think the 3 round burst pistols can be set to burst or 1 shot, judging from this footage at 9:20 or so

Arghhh I want to know if they are going to add readable notes and files...
                Last edited by Darkness; 12-11-2012, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• Well, the item menu does have a FILE option, it sure wouldn't be there if Capcom didn't intend to have files at this point. Who knows maybe a few original files exist within the build they're working with.

Comment

• I'm sure if they delve into the RE1 code, they can figure out how to add files. If 1.5 has a moddified RE1 engine, then some of the code should be the same. So adding files should not be an issue.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I could have swore that years ago, in one of the gaming magazines, I read something about a "zapping system" being in place for Resident Evil 1.5, but it was explained very differently than it was implemented in the final RE2, something about the enemy placement being different each playthrough, or randomized. Sounded more like what was done with RE3. I might be misremembering though. Anyone recall anything like that?
                      Last edited by Eteponge; 12-11-2012, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                        I could have swore that years ago, in one of the gaming magazines, I read something about a "zapping system" being in place for Resident Evil 1.5, but it was explained very differently than it was implemented in the final RE2, something about the enemy placement being different each playthrough, or randomized. Sounded more like what was done with RE3. I might be misremembering though. Anyone recall anything like that?
                        Sounds like the final RE2 to me with Arrange mode.
                        Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
                          Sounds like the final RE2 to me with Arrange mode.
                          It probably was, but from what I recall, it was explained more like each time you play the game the enemy placement is different, like a randomizer, than an arrange mode. But I'm not certain. I remember a line like, "In RE1 the scares were only scary the first time around, then you know where all the enemies are, but not in RE2 (RE 1.5), they will be different each playthrough, thanks to the new zapping system." EDIT: I don't think RE 1.5 had an Arrange mode planned, so, hmmm.
                          Last edited by Eteponge; 12-11-2012, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                            Well, the item menu does have a FILE option, it sure wouldn't be there if Capcom didn't intend to have files at this point. Who knows maybe a few original files exist within the build they're working with.
                            You're right. I didn't believe you but I went back to the teaser and managed to see it. So I saw something new!
                            Pretty pumped. If the file button is in the menu then I bet the team can handle adding them. SO pumped.

Comment

• But really, what files could they add? Make up stories for it? Least I'd expect would be ones we already know in be RE world.
                              Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
                                But really, what files could they add? Make up stories for it? Least I'd expect would be ones we already know in be RE world.
                                Well I'm going to assume there are a few files on the rom/disc. I'd be happy if they took creative liberties. Theres probably dialog lines (strings) on the disc and such. Its not hard to put a file down with a policeman named bob who did something with this or that. or a researcher in the lab named jerry who did this or that. Or a factory worker named jess who did this or that or found this. Perhaps roy left a file on his attack. "Damn undead got me...wounded pretty badly. I thought a bank robbery would do it, but no...a damn zombie! There's probably some medicine left in the medical room but I won't make it. I just want to know what we've done to deserve this... >EXIT"
                                Last edited by Darkness; 12-11-2012, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X