Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
    What is this? Could not load movie.
    Hes trolling lol

Comment

• It was rickroll'd lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DangerousDave87 View Post

I read these 2 comments on youtube (2. Advent video) yesterday and I am somehow worried. If the Team really contacts Capcom, this project might die soon after. Megaman x Street Fighter is a fan made game that Capcom never worked with. The Team's project however uses at least 40% of Capcom's original work. What do you guys think?
        Guys, let's stop being pussies like we are trying to trade nuclear warheads for money with Kim Jong-Il. Soon after I created this thread I understood that the PSMuseum drama was created because the "curator" is an egotistical maniac, and not because some lowlife trolls decided to spam his inbox with death threats (which I REALLY doubt that happened) or because CAPCOM could rape his butt with their lawyers. And with the "team"'s maturity and anonimity it's almost impossible that something like a Cease and Desist from capcom or a butthurt move from the 1.5 modders could actually happen. Chill out a little bit.

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
        I can foresee three big problems with this:

1. The fact that the game is apparently the PS1 version means they'd have to redo everything from scratch or somehow build a non-Sony infringing emulator for it (BIOS-less and everything) for it to be released and played on any non-Sony platform.

2. Assuming nr. 1 doesn't work, there could be a PSN release ... however, with the exception of a few oddball cases, all owners of digital distribution platforms ala. PS Original and Virtual Console have been very reluctant and restrictive in regards to permitting the release of material that weren't originally available on the platform, hacks/modifications of the original code as it was released on the target platform and/or releasing titles that weren't originally released in specific regions.
        That's right Carnivol, I've read on the Playstation Museum site that the author of the cancelled game "Beach Head 2000" (which is a sequel to a sweet classic by the way) wanted to publish the already-completed PSX (yes I'm talking about the Sony Playstation and not the DVR device, problem?) on Playstation Network but Sony didn't gave him permission just because it was never published despite being made by a company which had full developer license and some published games. Look at it, how come an awesome game with this cover got rejected? http://www.fusiongames.com/Store/Bea..._titlepage.jpg This is my new avatar now.

Sure CAPCOM is influential enough to make a release of a "tweaked" PSOne RE2 version happen, but still...
        Last edited by Aleff; 12-11-2012, 05:25 PM.
        Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
          Would be better if it was with RE 1.5 Leon and other RE 1.5 character's heads shopped onto the dancers. RE 1.5 roll. And Hot Chocolate replacing the rick roll song.
          Last edited by Eteponge; 12-11-2012, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• It would be cool if someone releases a Mod of RE 3 with the alternate police office as soon as 1.5 gets released...
            Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• MrBZork was kind enough to reply to me on youtube and he said the game will work with the psx emulator I hope it works with my version lol I always have so much trouble with some emulators.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                MrBZork was kind enough to reply to me on youtube and he said the game will work with the psx emulator I hope it works with my version lol I always have so much trouble with some emulators.
                Hell yeah. Gonna be fun to play on ePSXe. I won't enhance the graphics 'til I've beat both scenarios with stock psx graphics

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                  Hell yeah. Gonna be fun to play on ePSXe. I won't enhance the graphics 'til I've beat both scenarios with stock psx graphics
                  or, you can just go on Pete's openGL and press "Nice", set on fullscreen and select you windows resolution/color depth. if game show glitches, set on "Fast".

but im very curious to try epsxe on DirectX.

Comment

• am I the only one that plans on burning this and playing it on a real playstation? The only downside is the shitty controller, but hell, its worth it for the experience.

Comment

• I have a playstation 2 that is soft modded with Free mcboot, and esr. But I don't know if you can play Psx games in that manner :S

Comment

• Originally posted by justinlrich1993 View Post
                        am I the only one that plans on burning this and playing it on a real playstation? The only downside is the shitty controller, but hell, its worth it for the experience.
                        The PS controller is not crappy at all, in fact I think it's one of the best out there. And I will be playing on an actual PS1. No stupid as hell emulation for me.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                          The PS controller is not crappy at all, in fact I think it's one of the best out there. And I will be playing on an actual PS1. No stupid as hell emulation for me.
                          I hate that controller with a passion. The d-pad is the worst in the world. I find it cumbersome and awkward to use. The sega saturn pad is a different story however. I can bet that when this is released it probably won't support dual shock.
                          Last edited by justinlrich1993; 12-11-2012, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• That is unless the team figures out how to implement it ;)

And yes the Saturn D-Pad is amazing.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I hope that they can! I have small hands and that would be a lot easier on me than the d-pad. Even if they don't, I'm pretty sure I'll survive.

Comment

• You can buy Saturn pads for the playstation, have the best of both worlds!

Comment

Working...
                                X