Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if the surprise will launch in the morning or later in the afternoon? It's 12:51AM in Spain now. Maybe soon?
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
      I wonder if the surprise will launch in the morning or later in the afternoon? It's 12:51AM in Spain now. Maybe soon?
      I expect later in the evening with it being Christmas day and all.

Comment

• Well Maybe by noon for me tomorrow. By noon (for me) it will be 7PM in Spain.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I predict people will ruin christmas with "WHERS OUR BETA?????"
          Last edited by Guest; 12-24-2012, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
            I predict people will ruin christmas with "WHERS OUR BETA?????"
            LOL yes exactly thinking they have the right to demand the game , they should feel lucky they are getting the advent videos.
            we have waited this long whats a few more months.

Comment

• Couldn't the team take the big Gorillas, reduce the size of the model, reskin them, and assign them the same AI as the large ones? This way you'd get the smaller ones, intact. I only wonder about the final boss and Alligators. How could they add those in, unless they figured out how to port AI or create their own, it's impossible. Same goes for animations. They could port animations over, possibly, but unlikely. I would suspect the final boss would have similar animations to what G4 Birkin had.

Hrm, I do wonder. I suspect they have indeed found a way to do this stuff.

As for releasing their tools, I can't see that happening. It would eb cool to see the tools in the wild, but I doubt it.
              Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-24-2012, 06:50 PM.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• So does anyone know about the L1 and R1 on the menu screen?

I've noticed it but always forgot to ask. any thoughts?

Comment

• Probably L1 is to view maps and R1 to view files.
                  In this picture, you can see the little map picture in the L1 section.

So there it is, L1 is to change/access the maps and R1 does the same with files.
                  Last edited by Guest; 12-24-2012, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• to me that doesn't make any sense. looking at the layout, it looks like you press up for items, left for maps, right for files and down to exit. why are L1 and R1 off on their own?

Also, why does it say cp in the middle?

Mmkay, after seeing your edit, that makes sense. Its just kind of a bizarre way of doing it, lol.
                    Last edited by justinlrich1993; 12-24-2012, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by justinlrich1993 View Post
                      to me that doesn't make any sense. looking at the layout, it looks like you press up for items, left for maps, right for files and down to exit. why are L1 and R1 off on their own?

Also, why does it say cp in the middle?

Mmkay, after seeing your edit, that makes sense. Its just kind of a bizarre way of doing it, lol.

I suppose "Control Panel"

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

• Ideally, you could also probably cycle through the four options by pressing R1/L1. R1 going clockwise, L1 going counterclockwise.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• 4 hours since Christmas in Chile. Still alive. Can't wait for any "unofficial official" news. Whatever it comes will be welcome.
                          Last edited by Mae77; 12-25-2012, 07:10 AM.
                          The longest 15 years of our gamer life :D

Comment

• I guess that nothing will happen, common guys be patient.

Comment

• They could be following the release time for the Advent videos, in which case we're gonna have to wait until later.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

• Merry Christmas for Resident Evil fan (old style especially!).
                                I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

Working...
                                X