Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
    Padding is the key. You need to check the effective size.
    Yeah that's what I thought, you never know how much dummy data is there as well. We'll find out for sure one day soon enough.

Comment

• Mr.Zork posted a new bulletin on youtube but..I didn't quite understand it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        Mr.Zork posted a new bulletin on youtube but..I didn't quite understand it.
        maybe... someday better than never?

Comment

• Something I just noticed. In the translation trailer they showed a before and after of the debug menu. They translated 10A KAIDAN 2 into 10A STAIRCASE 2 which I guess if genuine means at least one of the stair cases is in the build, I wonder which one it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
            Something I just noticed. In the translation trailer they showed a before and after of the debug menu. They translated 10A KAIDAN 2 into 10A STAIRCASE 2 which I guess if genuine means at least one of the stair cases is in the build, I wonder which one it is.
            Their made from scratch rooms can probably be added to the debug menu.

Comment

Their made from scratch rooms can probably be added to the debug menu.
              No doubt, although the context of the video suggests the first picture is the real unedited version. I don't see much benefit to assigning Japanese names to your own custom rooms, KAIDAN 2 is likely an original room.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                No doubt, although the context of the video suggests the first picture is the real unedited version. I don't see much benefit to assigning Japanese names to your own custom rooms, KAIDAN 2 is likely an original room.
                I didn't think either of the RPD staircases were in the 40% build. Maybe its another staircase? I dunno

Comment

I didn't think either of the RPD staircases were in the 40% build. Maybe its another staircase? I dunno
                  Who said it's even in the RPD? It could be from the Factory or labs for all the now.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                    Who said it's even in the RPD? It could be from the Factory or labs for all the now.
                    I know. I was thinking the same thing. Or perhaps KAIDAN wasn't staircase 2 and they simply slapped staircase 2 in the after pic.

Comment

I know. I was thinking the same thing. Or perhaps KAIDAN wasn't staircase 2 and they simply slapped staircase 2 in the after pic.
                      No, Kaidan is the word for staircase in Japan. So there's a staircase in there somewhere... I wonder if it's the Factory entrance?
                      Last edited by Zombie_X; 01-04-2013, 10:05 PM.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                        That's true. Assuming the debug menu isn't an absolute jumbled up mess, 10A should be relatively close to the start of the game, it's the 11th in the list (100 - 10A). RE jump menus tend to go in stages, 100 being the early rooms at the beginning of the game up to 600 or 700 being the final rooms at the end of the game. A Bioflames image shows stage 500 being where the burning labs takes place, in the beginning 100 might the helipad, 101 might be the lobby, 102 might be the reception office, 103 might be the shutter hallway, 104 might be the burning truck, etc, you get the idea. 10A should be relatively near the start of the game, that of course assumes Capcom had put the stages of the game into some sort of logical order at this point.
                        Last edited by Guest; 01-04-2013, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• If retail is any indication, Stage 100 is reserved for the RPD rooms. It could be that: 1. an early version of the stairwell is present but only accessible via debug menu; 2. it's actually referring to the stairs leading to the helipad; 3. rooms got listed in advance, and it's just a dummy.
                          Seibu teh geimu?
                          ---

Comment

• From that September 1996 footage posted on page 306, which was clearly before the 40% build that The Team has (I wonder what the Build Date is on that Build is by the way?), the Sewers are clearly shown. As well as the Man Spider Creature from the Lab. Even the female zombies are present, and in the Sewers. Why were people surprised the Sewers were on the 40% when they are even present in the Sept 1996 footage?
                            Last edited by Eteponge; 01-05-2013, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                              From that September 1996 footage posted on page 306, which was clearly before the 40% build that The Team has (I wonder what the Build Date is on that Build is by the way?), the Sewers are clearly shown. As well as the Man Spider Creature from the Lab. Even the female zombies are present, and in the Sewers. Why were people surprised the Sewers were on the 40% when they are even present in the Sept 1996 footage?
                              That footage is old, and the sewer looks very early and RE1ish. No one expected the rooms with the spiders coming out the vents.

Comment

That footage is old, and the sewer looks very early and RE1ish. No one expected the rooms with the spiders coming out the vents.
                                Ah. Although the game was officially cancelled in May 1997, what is the known (or speculated) time lapse between the 40% and 80% builds (as they are deemed)? As we know that early footage is from September 1996, what time frame is the 40% estimated around, and the 80%? (I read somewhere it may have stopped somewhere around March, even though it was 'officially' canned in May.)

Comment

Working...
                                X