Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really hope they plan on doing voice acting or FMV's. I know I've said this before, but I'd love to see them implemented.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
      I really hope they plan on doing voice acting or FMV's. I know I've said this before, but I'd love to see them implemented.
      i rather no fan made voices, just ma opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
        We won't really know 1.5 Leon's attitude until release. Hopefully the data they've collected on 1.5 from whatever source they have (they obviously have access to reference material WE don't have here... hmmm) plus any existing dialog for Leon left on whatever build they have access too will give us an accurate representation of what Leon would've been like had it been completed and released by Capcom.
        The character bio News Bot posted a while back was pretty interesting, it was something along the lines of "Leon is an ordinary guy who doesn't necessarily have a great sense of justice." It makes me wonder if he really cares about his job and serving the law. I wonder how that effects his approach on the situation and what his response is to those responsible for the crime, perhaps part of his story is him growing as a police officer and really wanting to bring them to justice for the Raccoon City outbreak.
        Last edited by Guest; 02-15-2013, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
          Second this, or anything that isn't 1.5 original intended.
          Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Im fine with what ever the team want to do it's up to them what they want to do after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
              I can understand your stance but I think it would complete the experience. Sure it's not true to 1.5, but the game was intended to have voice overs.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• IMO they could release the tools or means to let the community do it, P.E. 1 and 2 are amazing with text and 1.5 could be amazing with text, but i think professionally done community VA would make 1.5 BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]8184[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8185[/ATTACH]
                  Which locations are these?

Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                  I thought of that myself, and made a couple of suggestions a while back for the PMODders as replacements for Extreme Battle and 4th Survivor. "Sherry's Quest" would have you playing as Sherry and essentially playing part of the game in reverse - from the end of the Sewers all the way to the RPD 2F Conference Room. As Sherry, you wouldn't be allowed any weapons of any kind, which would have made it extremely hard. "John's Quest" would have been the exactly same, but WITH weapons. You guys could probably come up with better ideas (Ada's Quest, et al), but at least it's a place to start.

The root idea originally came from my now-aborted STORY OF RE15 video series. The idea behind the two quests was that they took place before Elza and Leon arrived at the RPD, and that the player is guiding each of the "buddy" characters (Sherry, John, and so on) to the RPD in order to set up where they're found in the story proper. The plot and backstory for my series is somewhat different than in the actual game, which is why I gave Sherry and John the same route (they're paired up in my series, but NOT in the actual game). Still, the basic idea - how did the others get to the RPD? - might make for an interesting RE15 "extra" or PMOD.
                  Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                  If they add any modes, the main character should be Roy before he dies. It should show the struggle in the RPD with the zombies and possibly have new characters just for this segment. Maybe have irons more involved and fighting the zombies.
                  These sound like great ideas, if the team intends to include an Extreme Battle Mode or 4th Survivor type of mini-game. The mini-games is where the team can show creativity and explore ideas. Not much is known from the narrative of BioHazard 1.5, but there's plenty of information laying around in all the material collected over these years that can amount to create a stable flow to the game. Some locations will, of course, need to left to the team's creative, assuming they are attemping to create a complete copy of BioHazard 1.5. But still, these are limited to a certain point. There's only so much that can be done to 2 or 3 portions of a segment of the game.

If there are intentions of including a mini-game, the question should be what should is representative of the mini-game for them? Should it be a 4th Survivor type of game, where it attempts to portray the events of a certain side character, or should it be an Extreme Battle Mode type of game where none of what's happened is presented as part of the events, but instead, attempts to maximize the gameplay aspects of the engine? Capcom followed the later model for the subsequent mini-games.
                  Last edited by Kegluneq; 02-15-2013, 09:50 PM.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                  BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• I think some sort of EX-Battle would be a great addition. If they used the music from RE2's EX-Battle, that would be cool. It fits well. It should follow the same structure as retail: labs > factory > sewer > RPD. Instead of collecting bombs, you collect documentation on Umbrella that are instrumental to their downfall. After all 4 documents have been collected, you get to the roof of the RPD and evacuate on a helicopter. So it's more of a hybrid between EX-Battle and the 4th Survivor.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Would take away from development of the game. And its not something confirmed that it would have had. But I wouldn't be angry if they did.

Comment

• 4th Survivor would actually work surprisingly well in 1.5. We know the USS exists in 1.5, and it's still Umbrella who killed Birkin, so plot-wise it would make sense.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                          Which locations are these?
                          038; 042

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                            I thought of that myself, and made a couple of suggestions a while back for the PMODders as replacements for Extreme Battle and 4th Survivor. "Sherry's Quest" would have you playing as Sherry and essentially playing part of the game in reverse - from the end of the Sewers all the way to the RPD 2F Conference Room. As Sherry, you wouldn't be allowed any weapons of any kind, which would have made it extremely hard. "John's Quest" would have been the exactly same, but WITH weapons. You guys could probably come up with better ideas (Ada's Quest, et al), but at least it's a place to start.
                            Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                            If they add any modes, the main character should be Roy before he dies. It should show the struggle in the RPD with the zombies and possibly have new characters just for this segment. Maybe have irons more involved and fighting the zombies.

Great, I had the same Ideas aswell for Sherry and Ada, they really should implement that if possible or let us do it as Darkness suggested P:
                            Last edited by Mrox2; 02-16-2013, 01:02 AM.
                            Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                            ^ Lol ...

Comment

• i wish they would add all the special modes from REmake, especially one dangerous zombie

but above all i hope that you can select the difficulty... nowadays i could never play resident evil 2 psx, it's way too easy
                              Last edited by warren; 02-16-2013, 05:10 AM.

Comment

• Let's be clear about this - there will be guesswork. I can tell you right here, right now, that no one, no one at all, knows what the hell is going on with the RPD second floor. There was nothing on the Curator's build about it and that seems to be the one the team is using. Even on Inflames version there was almost no information. Then there were things like the Sanctuary rooms in the labs that were unfinished even on the RE2 Beta extraction - we haven't got the foggiest, and it doesn't look like it was ever finished so there's no way too know.

While I bet the Team is putting a ton of research and time in to making it as close to complete as possible, there is going to be stuff they just plain make up. If it had been me, I'd have made three versions - the original ISO, a modified version with the RE2 Beta backgrounds added in (or replacing incomplete/damaged ones) and maybe bar outlines of the missing areas, assuming they have all the maps, and the version the team is making.

But that's me, and that's because of my training - in archaeology making it difficult to tell what's original, what's repaired and what's guess work is a huge, huge no. Like Leon seeing a random NPC he met five minutes earlier being killed and screaming, 'NOOOOOOOO!' level no. Hopefully, the Team will make sure to explain which is which - just having the mod and the ISO won't work, because it'll be difficult to tell between;

1) What was on the disc and not working but got fixed
                                2) what wasn't on the disc but was gathered from other sources, such as the RE2 Beta
                                3) What couldn't be found but is known about, such as being pieced together from remaining data or developer comments
                                4) What they made up.

Of course, to most folk it won't matter. They'll be playing 1.5! But I like to know. And I'm sure a few of you will, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X