Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what ever the team does I'm sure it will be amazing , They know what they are doing and what they want to do with their version of 1.5.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
      what ever the team does I'm sure it will be amazing , They know what they are doing and what they want to do with their version of 1.5.
      Exactly. The Team said they'd take suggestions and criticism but people are taking it too far - they want ''their own'' version of 1.5 and not something that would be 'retail like' or as close to the real ''released'' version would have been like.
      TBQH I feel most of the more obvious Team background gags are OTT and ruin the serious mood of the game, but whatya gonna do.. That's how it is so..

I'd just be happy with one or two alternate outfits for Leon/Elza and MAYBE a mini game of sorts.. typical RE stuff without nothing silly or too OTT
      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
        TBQH I feel most of the more obvious Team background gags are OTT and ruin the serious mood of the game, but whatya gonna do.. That's how it is so..
        Those were only in the MZD build, and were put there as watermarks, if I recall reading correctly. They won't be in the final build. Looking at more recent making of videos, you don't see them there in those rooms when those rooms are shown. (There is now a Borgias file where the previous Kamiya Doll was in 3F, so maybe they were even silly placeholders.)
        Last edited by Eteponge; 07-11-2013, 06:07 AM.

Comment

• Some shots of the mag I mentioned previously. (apologies for the vertical)

Never seen it before, personally.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• What I suggested is a stretch but it doesn't hurt to brainstorm. Imnjust tossing ideas out there for them. No demanding or requesting.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Thanks, Newsbot. Hadn't seen those before.

I'm going to try to clean up my RE15 development timeline and have it ready for you guys this weekend.

Blast from the past - it was last month, some nine years ago (2004), that part of the RE15 80% build backgrounds were discovered lurking about on the BH2 Trial Edition. My, but how time flies ...
              Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
              Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                Those were only in the MZD build, and were put there as watermarks, if I recall reading correctly. They won't be in the final build. Looking at more recent making of videos, you don't see them there in those rooms when those rooms are shown. (There is now a Borgias file where the previous Kamiya Doll was in 3F, so maybe they were even silly placeholders.)
                Yeah, it's pretty obvious that a lot of the stuff people have been moaning about in the leaked content and such are placeholders. Me and THIA's translator, Björn, tend to write random "exotic" profanity as placeholders in text we do before we apply polish/rewrites/etc. (when in doubt; apply apes). It's pretty common to use random nonsense or in-jokes as placeholders for stuff during a creative process, working linear is just stupid. Besides, just look at how BH1.5's seemingly utilized the Boss Coffee logo as a placeholder for stuff.

Comment

• but the moronic "purists" over there are only crying and whining out of jealousy and hatred anyway. No based facts.

Mrox2 - 03-24-2013, 02:44 PM

Fu** Team Igas build it's terrible and damaged and even ruined ... only the original build looks fine to me, this should come out soon !

It's not on the pure build and time well tell, its broken on their build because of the usage of C-Injection. But that's all will be proved if the pure build was release publicly, even if it wasn't at least I know what the actual build is.

LOL>

Comment

• That Mrox2 post was already posted here awhile back I think. They have delusions and derp conspiracies that the Pure Build has more content and no glitches or crashes or something. And they need the Pure Build to get to 1.5 Heaven.

Comment

• Can we avoid another "war", please?

Comment

• Mrox2 - 03-24-2013, 02:44 PM

Fu** Team Igas build it's terrible and damaged and even ruined ... only the original build looks fine to me, this should come out soon !

It's not on the pure build and time well tell, its broken on their build because of the usage of C-Injection. But that's all will be proved if the pure build was release publicly, even if it wasn't at least I know what the actual build is.
                        A test for mental psychosis and stability should be mandatory before being allowed on the internet.
                        Last edited by doriantoki; 07-11-2013, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• Okay, no "war" - but I will dig out the old car analogy again. Let's see, which do I want: the '65 Mustang convertible with the V8 305 and the metal flake white paint job that's been sitting out in somebody's field for 15 years, with the rotted-out top and interior, is rusted to hell, and is going to require a complete engine rebuild ... or ... the '65 Mustang convertible with the V8 305 and metal flake white paint job that somebody's actually gone to the trouble to repair, fix up, and is going to GIVE me for free so I don't have to spend all the time and trouble restoring one myself?

Hmmmmm ... gotta think real hard about that one ...

I know which one your average Mustang purist would take gladly, and one who says "No, I'd prefer to work on it myself. I can do it better and cheaper, and it'll be MY handiwork you're seeing! It's MINE! ALL MINE!!!! Bwu-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah!"

I can see somebody taking the rusted one because they like to putter around fixing up old cars, of course. But the average person? I mean - c'mon!
                          Last edited by RMandel; 07-11-2013, 02:35 PM.
                          Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                          Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                            Some shots of the mag I mentioned previously. (apologies for the vertical)

Never seen it before, personally.
                            Text is very small I was curious so I ran these by a Japanese person quickly to summarize a little.. not sure how accurate this is but whatever:

On the first scan (vertical), the first page that has the "ごめんさい” (sorry) on it talks about:
                            - top part: なんと大期待の「のバイオ2」の3月発売がなくなったというのだ!
                            (something like largely anticipated biohazard 2 is no longer released in march)
                            - something about an abnormal situation occurring. they are sorry for the delayed release, apology from Capcom team
                            - The reason given is quality. "In order to up the quality."
                            - Sega Saturn version of Resident Evil 1 also to be released.
                            - that word "Remix", perhaps is referring to DC or the music from Dual Shock?
                            Might be something else thats interesting in there though, I just asked for a summary..
                            The second page talks about three "celebrities", I don't know them (told one is a writer.. not sure who the others are?) and their tales of Resident Evil. Nothing to do with 1.5 I imagine.

Didn't go too much into the second scan except first page, it sounds like marketing crap from what I heard rather than any indepth info.. the first part I was told is just some text about zombie dogs (and how they were "partners" with humans before becoming feral zombie dogs or something), and the other about the structure (?) of night of the living dead. Maybe that part by "r. sakuma" is more interesting..

Comment

• Looks like RMandel just hit the nail right on the head!

Those celebrities it's refering to, could it be George Romero and the live action trailer he did for Biohazard 2?

Comment

• Nah, they are Japanese.. I'm not sure what the translator meant by celebrities.. she said one is a freelance writer.. technically Capcom staff could be"celebrities". but I assumed she meant some sort of famous personalities lol..

Comment

Working...
                                X