Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, if they made their own dev tools then they have the rights over them and it´s understandable if they don´t want to made those tools public. But who knows, anyway if that eventually happens it will be after the game release.
    The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Itd be funny if they didnt release the Vanilla build jus to piss off the 123 douches

Comment

• We dont deserve their tools.
        Its THEIR tools.
        They can do whatever the hell they want with 'em. crash the tools into the sun with the battlestar galactica if they want. Cuz its their tools.

One thing i'm looking forward to is all the little flavor text when you investigate stuff. Dat X button spam

Comment

• Again... why would anyone EVER assume they should or would release their tools? :S That's a retarded thought in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
            Itd be funny if they didnt release the Vanilla build jus to piss off the 123 douches
            Thank you for your intelligent and invaluable contribution to the discussion. We definitely need more of that.

Comment

• ^ This.

I personally would love to experiment with the teams tools, but they have every right to keep that stuff away. There are alternatives available, so that goes hand in hand with what Gemini said. They're not necessarily needed.
              sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                Regarding 1.5, I made an interesting discovery. Remember that third shotgun we found? Well it's not from the Civi Leon Build, it's from the initial V-Jump build of Bio2, so Bio1.5 Era 1. Take at look at the shotgun in the blown up image of Era 1 Leon, Look familiar?
                So it's as I originally suspected, then. The Mossberg is Era 1, not Era 2. Weeeeeeeelllll, now ... that would be our "first genuine" era 1 asset found in the game, if true.
                Last edited by RMandel; 07-23-2013, 08:01 PM.
                Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• And it's not a Mossberg, but a custom Remington.

Originally posted by BiohazardFE View Post
                  There are alternatives available, so that goes hand in hand with what Gemini said. They're not necessarily needed.
                  Last making of video points out room loading is faster due to compression, which makes me doubt there are some actual alternatives, unless somebody comes up with "hack.exe v2.0!".
                  Last edited by Gemini; 07-23-2013, 08:25 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                  , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Well, I meant more tools for room editing/extraction etc on the 'retail' front. The assembly side of things cannot be touched.
                    Last edited by BiohazardFE; 07-23-2013, 08:30 PM.
                    sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

• I myself dont want the tools getting into the wrong hands

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                        Last making of video points out room loading is faster due to compression, which makes me doubt there are some actual alternatives, unless somebody comes up with "hack.exe v2.0!".
                        Yeah, fuck all that; I don't even care to try... so, don't count on me to produce anything for this.
                        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• The gods dont want us to have such powers.

Be thankful the messiahs have come.

In all seriousness i'd be satisfied with changing character/enemy models and sounds/music.
                          Last edited by Darkness; 07-23-2013, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• I would love a sound test menu tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                              I would love a sound test menu tbh.
                              That'd be kinda cool. They've at least shown a bonus gallery for pictures so far, so at least they do seem to be adding some sort of gallery/extras feature of some sort.

Comment

• Room editing tools for RE 1.5/2 would be nice, it'd advance the modding communities by leaps and bounds. Maybe then I can actually play some of my custom room creations in-game, instead of just looking at them. Heck, people would actually be able to make a proper mod game now. But I doubt they'd release them, for security reasons.

Spoiler:
                                Last edited by biohazard_star; 07-24-2013, 04:23 AM.
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X