Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
    I remember hearing that the 1976 film Assault on Precinct 13 is actually one of the inspirations for 1.5/retail, so I thought I'd post its story summary here just to stir up some discussion:

The scenario is very reminiscent of 1.5, but with gang members as the zombies/Umbrella.
    I do remember a fair amount of blue lighting from that film, I wouldn't be surprised if they used that as reference for an American police station when working on the conception for the design during 1.5 development time.

Although saying that I haven't watched the film in forever now so I'm probably not recalling it 100% accurately...

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
      Not exclusive enough for you?
      I already asked for a title change dozens of times before, it's scattered all over the thread. And I wouldn't mind that IGAS created another thread, this one is becoming too cluttered and I have no time to watch this thread and update the first post accordingly.
      Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
        Community does not know some things of events and engine progress. Many surprises await.
        Glad to hear that.

Originally posted by Renard View Post
        The less we know and learn about it now, the more fun and exciting it will be once it's finished.
        That´s it.
        The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• I say we close this one and make a part 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
            I say we close this one and make a part 2
            Or leave this one open as general discussion and post updates, if there are gonna be any, in a separate thread.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Mega-threads are fine. Better to keep all discussion "contained." This thread was the first to touch the subject of the project (or rather the leak of its existence, I suppose). If there's reason to make a new thread, whoever makes the post that is "reason enough" to warrant a new thread should make that new thread him-/herself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                Mega-threads are fine. Better to keep all discussion "contained." This thread was the first to touch the subject of the project (or rather the leak of its existence, I suppose). If there's reason to make a new thread, whoever makes the post that is "reason enough" to warrant a new thread should make that new thread him-/herself.
                Id do so but ive already made enough new threads like the official boss discussion

Comment

• Dawn of the dead 1978 makes me remember resident evil 1.5, especially in the scene when the zombies break the door is assail the swat cops

Comment

• Does anyone know if they said they plan to map a map button? For example mapping it on triangle. I don't think it's used and it's kind of tedious to have to go through the menu to access the map.
                    Last edited by Rick Hunter; 07-29-2013, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                      Does anyone know if they said they plan to map a map button? Fore example mapping it on triangle. I don't think it's used and it's kind of tedious to have to go through the menu to access the map.
                      Dunno, I think that's a decent idea though, more decent than most the stuff on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                        Does anyone know if they said they plan to map a map button? Fore example mapping it on triangle. I don't think it's used and it's kind of tedious to have to go through the menu to access the map.
                        especially needed since we will be unfamilar with many of these areas

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                          especially needed since we will be unfamilar with many of these areas
                          Resident Evil never was a game where a map was needed... Unlike Silent Hill..
                          Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                            Resident Evil never was a game where a map was needed... Unlike Silent Hill..
                            uh? NO!

I liked the remake's mansion map, it makes the game more cool, and it has the gree for nothing left and orange for remaining items.

Comment

• I don't know. Maps would sure come in handy in a huge, two-story, one basement floor mansion that had sill puzzles and deadly contraptions inside. Like the Spencer Mansion.
                              If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• never used a map, never will.

Comment

Working...
                                X