Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this talk about character swaps got me thinking... Do any of you think that Capcom should've recycled Elza to a later RE-title? She's such a pretty one, it's a shame that she never got to shine in any of the official games. Since playing Leon's campaign in RE6 last December, I've felt that Capcom should not have introduced Helena Harper's character. They could've instead revamped Elza's character slightly and re-introduce her as Leon's Secret Service companion in RE6. This would've been a great nod to all of us who still remember and care about the proto RE2, and that way Elza could've finally had her day.

Comment

• I always thought Jill's blond recolor looked suspiciously similar to Elza.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Resident-Evil-5-Battle-Suit-jill-valentine-18360469-344-335.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	403229

Comment

• Dem rectangular tits.

I much prefer the Jill Valentine of my avatar.
        Last edited by Rick Hunter; 08-31-2013, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
          Dem rectangular tits.

Name:	TR1.jpg
Size:	142.8 KB
ID:	403230

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
            I always thought Jill's blond recolor looked suspiciously similar to Elza.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9059[/ATTACH]
            just fiona belli reuse.

Comment

• I prefer short-haired Jill.

But really, Claire is essentially Elza with a name and design change. They have the same age, height, weight, blood type, etc. Elza is just a prototype of Claire, they aren't two completely different characters. Sometimes people seem to forget this...

Though Elza's facial features are quite different from Claire's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                I prefer short-haired Jill.

But really, Claire is essentially Elza with a name and design change. They have the same age, height, weight, blood type, etc. Elza is just a prototype of Claire, they aren't two completely different characters. Sometimes people seem to forget this...

1.5 Leon's facial features (ie: texture) is quite different too. It's just a matter of them taking the character and refining them. This is basically what Claire is, a refined Elza character.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Elza_Claire_HeadShots.png
Size:	766.6 KB
ID:	406186

Name:	2_Leon's_HeadShots.png
Size:	573.9 KB
ID:	406188

Ooh, they gave Leon angry eyebrows for retail...

Comment

I prefer short-haired Jill.

story wise they are 2 completely different characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                      story wise they are 2 completely different characters.
                      Not really. They are both college students who love motorcycles, who ride into town on their motorcycles and are attacked by zombies. The only difference it that Claire is Chris' sister, and that she is looking for him. They did that to make a connection with the first game, and to prolong the series' lifetime.

Comment

In all honesty I prefer Elza's facial features better. Ever since I learned about her, I've been wondering why was it necessary to redesign her appearance as well to such high degree?

I'm also from the school of thought that considers Elza and Claire to be two different characters, who just, trough an act of fate, share some of the same character details. They were after all designed to serve the same purpose. But their designs are still different enough that they can be considered separate personas now.

EDIT: Also, proto-Leon looks kinda dorky. I much prefer Leon's revised retail appearance.
                        Last edited by Northman; 08-31-2013, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• I like how Leon might possibly be a bit cowardly in 1.5, or at least not being the one to save the day (not a strong sense of justice). This to me is more interesting than "It's my duty to help you and keep you safe".
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                            I like how Leon might possibly be a bit cowardly in 1.5, or at least not being the one to save the day (not a strong sense of justice). This to me is more interesting than "It's my duty to help you and keep you safe".
                            Yeah, come on...a first day rookie with an emo haircut doesn't act like retail leon did.
                            lmfao

Comment

• One of the things I never understood in RE2 was how Leon's all like "Let's split up." to Claire (an inexperienced teenager). But then when he talks to Ada (a mysterious woman with a gun who almost shoots him) he's all like "We need to stick together. It's my duty to protect you,".

Like what? You're a policeman letting a teenager go off on her own? It's dangerous out there!

I think Leon had some police experience in 1.5.

Comment

• Maybe retail Leon is just extremely addicted to MILFs? Ada would definitively make a hot mama, while Claire is in all honesty terribly bland.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

Working...
                                X