Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DXP has finished his interpretation of the A-2 Elevator Hall, looks very nice!

He's now working on the "fire" version, I can't wait to see! It might be a tad tricky because of the ajar Cargo Storage door, but the blocks of debris in front of the Central Hub passage should be easy enough to add.
    Last edited by Enigmatism415; 12-10-2012, 04:59 AM.

Comment

• The release of this Resident Evil 1.5, is going to be more interesting that i could believe in the past... really cool!

Last edited by killer7ITA; 12-10-2012, 06:12 AM.
      I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• Love is in the air... tadada tadada love is in the aaaaaaaaair...

Goddamit youtube where's my e-mail notifications? I'm always late to the party.
        Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• He talks about bastardization and he's yet another of those who'd like to jump on the 1.5 wagon, but with no purpose at all, because they have been already recreated by THE TEAM.

Bastardization, right, but they didn't use a texture to make the door, also look at how flat his backgrounds looks, not to mention the textures that in some areas don't follow the correct tiling.

Maybe he should concentrate more on improving his work, instead of going around attacking everybody else's work.

Comment

• So when's the next update?
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
              So when's the next update?
              Next Sunday.
              Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
                He talks about bastardization and he's yet another of those who'd like to jump on the 1.5 wagon, but with no purpose at all, because they have been already recreated by THE TEAM.

Bastardization, right, but they didn't use a texture to make the door, also look at how flat his backgrounds looks, not to mention the textures that in some areas don't follow the correct tiling.

Maybe he should concentrate more on improving his work, instead of going around attacking everybody else's work.
                Despite what either looks like, both are still done pretty good. I'm not for one comparing work and throwing one down to the ground because of DXP's opinion, thought we decided to leave this issue be?
                Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• I know that there are more than 1 user here who thinks this is a "bastardization"... for all you purists out there, go poke around stuff on the pure beta when it's released instead of complaining about everything. Not that it wouldn't be nice to have the original build, it's always fun to go and explore them, find hidden stuff, etc. but we should be thankful that some people are working their asses out to make it match retail quality.
                  Last edited by Aleff; 12-10-2012, 06:46 AM.
                  Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• yeah some people on here and on youtube sound really ungrateful , they don't have to do any of this for us but they are taking time out of there own lives to give us something amazing . jealousy is the green eyed monster And that aint no B.O.W

Comment

• The Team can only improve on the build... and who on earth wouldn't want that? If the PSM/Curator videos are any indication, playing the 40% build raw would be like a game of Crash Bandicoot from hell... a warp at every door!
                      Last edited by Enigmatism415; 12-10-2012, 07:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                        yeah some people on here and on youtube sound really ungrateful , they don't have to do any of this for us but they are taking time out of there own lives to give us something amazing . jealousy is the green eyed monster And that aint no B.O.W
                        Exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
                          Despite what either looks like, both are still done pretty good. I'm not for one comparing work and throwing one down to the ground because of DXP's opinion, thought we decided to leave this issue be?
                          If you lower the standards of comparison, treating it as a first attempt of reproduction, it's still passable. The problems starts when you read his pompous posts, attacking c2keo works, mine and now THE TEAM.

What's wrong with the picture?

There is a lot of material from RE2/Trial/Beta2 to build up a correct reproduction, this is too approximate.

Comment

• In the final build, the B1 Corridor has two sets of backgrounds: one for main lighting and one for emergency lighting. I agree that he should have stuck with one status, but not many people knew this fact to begin with.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BH2_RPD_B1hall4.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	402055

It's tough work. If you compare the above Inflames-exclusive image with that of The Team, you'll notice that either the tiling is slightly different or the door frames have slightly different heights. Such a discrepancy, while barely noticeable, is there nonetheless. I guess what I'm trying to say is, nobody is perfect, but 99% accuracy is close enough for me! As for DXP's work, I'm sure that it would help if he had the disc's assets and more practice, which he is currently engaging in with the recent Lab renders. Before Advent 2, all DXP had to work with for this angle was a single blurry photo taken with an ancient cellphone.
                            Last edited by Enigmatism415; 12-10-2012, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• pic of RDT Walker
                              I hope this editor gets released.
                              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                                In the final build, the B1 Corridor has two sets of backgrounds: one for main lighting and one for emergency lighting. I agree that he should have stuck with one status, but not many people knew this fact to begin with.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7651[/ATTACH]

It's tough work. If you compare the above Inflames-exclusive image with that of The Team, you'll notice that either the tiling is slightly different or the door frames have slightly different heights. Such a discrepancy, while barely noticeable, is there nonetheless. I guess what I'm trying to say is, nobody is perfect, but 99% accuracy is close enough for me! As for DXP's work, I'm sure that it would help if he had the disc's assets and more practice, which he is currently engaging in with the recent Lab renders. Before Advent 2, all DXP had to work with for this angle was a single blurry photo taken with an ancient cellphone.
                                I thought I saw every picture of Inflame's bunch of pictures. I haven't seen that before, though.
                                Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X