Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PL0/PLD/PL0FW00.PLW is her gun. not some code hack. its even her size hand. the animations are what keep it from being directly unusable in RE2, even the head pivot point is wrong on her model. texture is a little weird as well, like the wrist part still has some of her sleeve.

i got sherry working with weapons in retail, i have done my homework, it exists whether its been shown in action or not. im just looking for confirmation. there might not be any additional info on the subject, but what i said is fact. unless they would pay someone to make the files if that was not the plan.

Comment

• I'm still eager to see betas of the Dino Crisis games and the infamous Onimusha. Even when it seems there's nothing left to look forward to I'll still keep my hopes up for builds to have survived from these two games. I just have an appreciation for this particular style of game especially those developed by Capcom, my interest expands beyond merely the Resident Evil franchise to the point where betas of their sister games interest me just as much.

Comment

• can anyone tell me if either leon and elza were like chris and Jill in the sense that chris was HARD mode and Jill was EASY mode
        I thought Elza might be the HARD mode since she seems to just start with the Knife.
        Or am I wrong lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
          I'm still eager to see betas of the Dino Crisis games and the infamous Onimusha.
          I've always wondered if there was a playable PS1 version of Onimusha. It'd be fun to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
            I've always wondered if there was a playable PS1 version of Onimusha. It'd be fun to play.
            Onimusha on the Playstation was certainly playable, there's a video on YouTube, just search Onimusha PSX and you'll find it.

Rumour has it the game runs on a modified 1.5 engine, but that's only rumour at this point.
            Last edited by Guest; 12-10-2012, 06:04 PM.

Comment

the infamous Onimusha
              Onimusha
              Onimusha
              Onimusha
              ONIMUSHA

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Get your tissues and head bandages ready.

Video footage of Onimusha for the PS1 before it was ported to the PS2. The PlayStation version was scrapped and never released. #unseenThanks for watching t...

Comment

I'm still eager to see betas of () the infamous Onimusha.
                  - Presentation japonaise d'Onimusha *BETA*- Japanese BETA preview of OnimushaCredits : ign.com

Specially because part of the RE1.5 team worked on the first version of Onimusha (for PSX) - or so I have been told
                  I had a "video walkthrough" about Onimusha scheduled in 2005 but never got it completed.

Edit: Other beta video to not be redundant with Geluda's post ;)
                  Last edited by imacwesker; 12-10-2012, 06:14 PM.
                  Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

• Onimusha PS1 is one of those games I've been meaning to do a little bit of digging on (along with Pegasus Prime, Too Human and possibly Fallout)

Comment

• Originally posted by imacwesker View Post
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Wx5...C79FF&index=10
                      Specially because part of the RE1.5 team worked on the first version of Onimusha (for PSX) - or so I have been told
                      I had a "video walkthrough" about Onimusha scheduled in 2005 but never got it completed.

Edit: Other beta video to not be redundant with Geluda's post ;)
                      Nice! I've never seen that footage before, seems like the game is fairly well into development. I'm always interested to learn more about this version.

Let us know if you ever do Carnivol!
                      Last edited by Guest; 12-10-2012, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• What about the Saturn Shenmue version, or RE:Zero for the N64 guys? That would be cool to see.
                        Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

Nice! I've never seen that footage before, seems like the game is fairly well into development. I'm always interested to learn more about this version.
                          You may be interested in this playlist, then:

Originally posted by geluda View Post
                          Let us know if you ever do Carnivol!
                          i second that
                          Last edited by imacwesker; 12-10-2012, 06:30 PM.
                          Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

• Man if the team does release their tools, then anyone can make their own stuff for BIO1.5 or possibly any of the other games.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Get your tissues and head bandages ready.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvOFYZ5Cm2I
                              Haha thanks for that... I haven't played Ominusha for the ps2, but that certainly looked appealing to me. The music was pretty cool also !

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                                What about the Saturn Shenmue version...
                                YES. YES. I've wanted Saturn Shenmue for ages.

Ripped straight from the Xbox version of Shenmue II, edited in Sony Vegas to refurbish the quality even more.

Amazing. and on the "inferior" console.

Comment

Working...
                                X