Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by braders1986 View Post
    Code maker....

Do you know if he's made any AR codes for Beta 2 and Biohazard 1 alphas?
    Been looking everywhere for codes that I can use with my PS1 cheat cartridge. Ones I found only work with epsxe
    what codes you need? and what cart you have?

i have all the gs hacker dream equipment to create/test/convert
    gs + commslink
    xplorer fx / xplorer fx professional / xplorer professional / x-link
    gs3
    caetla

What is your order?
    Last edited by Marvin; 01-05-2013, 09:12 AM.
    ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• If they are afraid that 1.5 will lose its value after the team releases the game, then why won't they sell the damn thing while they can still have the chance to make a profit out of it ?

Comment

• sry for off topic but since it was brought up , never explored this alpha on my own, i thought it was blown to pieces on some forums long time ago. but while hacking some bits and bytes out of this alpha i found a golden gun i dont rember anyone mentioning and some other stuff i remember I wondered about Pick-Axe over decade ago ... and its on that alpha.

this is BioHazard-Sample-19951004 alpha version

who wants to lurk around with infinite health: 800C12E4 0064 (that is Gameshark/PAR code)

Click image for larger version

Name:	axe.png
Views:	1
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	402204Click image for larger version

Name:	golden_gun.png
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	402205Click image for larger version

Name:	oil.png
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	402206

EDIT:
        I love that golden gun....
        here is the high resolution shot
        Click image for larger version

Name:	screen001.png
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	402207
        Last edited by Marvin; 01-05-2013, 09:50 AM.
        ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
          If they are afraid that 1.5 will lose its value after the team releases the game, then why won't they sell the damn thing while they can still have the chance to make a profit out of it ?
          I think the "loses value" argument is invalid, because prototypes that have already been dumped (such as Earthbound Zero) still turn up a very high profit. For example, the Earthbound Zero Prototype that Demiforce dumped in 1998 cost them $400 to get the collector to let them dump it (and that collector had bought it for only $100). Other Prototypes of the *exact same build* have turned up over the years since. How much have they gone for? As high as $3000 (!!!), and that's with the identical build already dumped years ago. There have been other examples of already dumped prototypes still turning the same or greater profit than before. So doing a little research, it doesn't seem that argument about the original cart / disc becoming worthless holds any water at all.

EDIT: In addition to Prototypes, look at the sales of ultra rare game carts / discs in general that were commercially released (and dumped) but are just very very damn rare, they still turn a profit, even with a dumped rom.
          Last edited by Eteponge; 01-05-2013, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
            I think the "loses value" argument is invalid, because prototypes that have already been dumped (such as Earthbound Zero) still turn up a very high profit.
            That's because Earthbound Zero is on a cart, I know you can make your own 'beta' carts but how many people actually can? Earthbound games themselves are expensive, just go on Ebay and have a look... When it comes to PS1 based betas, anyone can make their own copy of the disc once its released and claim to have had it for ages then sell it off. With Earthbound Zero that just doesn't happen because not everyone can make their own carts unless you have the hardware to do it. If 1.5 was released it would depreciate the value of the original disk, especially if people burn it to sell and claim as an original disk. Of course there various builds of 1.5, and if proven real they would hold a way higher value than the one the team is releasing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
              That's a very old picture and isn't real. Believe they came from some German guy who was experimenting with some hacking briefly. Made a few pictures and caused some excitement, but shown to be fake and discrepencies later on.
              Yeah I remember this image from a couple of years back. Out of curiosity what are the actual discrepancies in this image?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                That's because Earthbound Zero is on a cart, I know you can make your own 'beta' carts but how many people actually can? Earthbound games themselves are expensive, just go on Ebay and have a look... When it comes to PS1 based betas, anyone can make their own copy of the disc once its released and claim to have had it for ages then sell it off. With Earthbound Zero that just doesn't happen because not everyone can make their own carts unless you have the hardware to do it. If 1.5 was released it would depreciate the value of the original disk, especially if people burn it to sell and claim as an original disk. Of course there various builds of 1.5, and if proven real they would hold a way higher value than the one the team is releasing.
                But can people replicate the exact look of the PS1 disc and on top of that the region code that they have to play on unmodded consoles? (If authentic PS1 Betas do play on the normal console of origin.) If you're just selling a normal burned cd you can get anywhere and passing it off as a PS1 Prototype, you'd think there would be a way to tell. But I'm not familiar with disc based prototypes, I've only been following cart based prototypes. (Aside from RE 1.5).
                Last edited by Eteponge; 01-05-2013, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                  On the topic of the debug menu, I got a fresh picture for you all confirming the Lobby is numbered as 103.

This is not from anyone on the team or anyone affiliated with them.

I've been in talks with a owner of 1.5 recently and I asked for a picture of the debug menu. Here's what I got from him. Granted he sent the image in the PS1's native resolution, so I used Photoshop to raise it to 3x it's normal resolution.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7826[/ATTACH]
                  We also have friends with the 1.5 build, but do not write to us! we also do not want to lose them ... btw I have a friend who knows and the one who knows the other has 80% build!

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                    If they are afraid that 1.5 will lose its value after the team releases the game, then why won't they sell the damn thing while they can still have the chance to make a profit out of it ?
                    Who said they don't? No need to go screaming on roofs when you want to sell something.

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                    And to anyone who asks or PM's me, no I won't reveal who this is
                    Now you can!

Comment

• lol that image. It's in english for starters.

Comment

• Come on guys, don't make fun of me. I legitimately thought I was speaking to someone who has a build of 1.5. It's too bad it turns out that this image is fake, but come on.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                          Come on guys, don't make fun of me. I legitimately thought I was speaking to someone who has a build of 1.5. It's too bad it turns out that this image is fake, but come on.
                          ask this dude for new pics, see how deep he can go in his lies.

Comment

But can people replicate the exact look of the PS1 disc and on top of that the region code that they have to play on unmodded consoles? (If authentic PS1 Betas do play on the normal console of origin.) If you're just selling a normal burned cd you can get anywhere and passing it off as a PS1 Prototype, you'd think there would be a way to tell. But I'm not familiar with disc based prototypes, I've only been following cart based prototypes. (Aside from RE 1.5).
                            PS1 dev units (the blue one) can play regular burned CD-R backups. It seems unlikely that the devs would take the time to press an internal build to play on an unmodified retail unit.

lol that image. It's in english for starters.
                            The official one is also in English, "Lobby" included. If I remember correctly, the alignment of the words is off in that pic; Alzaire can probably expound on that.

We also have friends with the 1.5 build, but do not write to us! we also do not want to lose them ... btw I have a friend who knows and the one who knows the other has 80% build!
                            I actually know someone with a 90% build that has FMVs, but no voice-overs! But hey, don't you guys dare PMing me for more juicy info!
                            Spoiler:
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                              PS1 dev units (the blue one) can play regular burned CD-R backups. It seems unlikely that the devs would take the time to press an internal build to play on an unmodified retail unit.
                              Ah, I see the issue then. But if someone can prove they have an authentic copy when they try to sell it and not just a simple CD-R backup, then it could still be worth something. Especially if it's a build that differs from The Team's.

Comment

Ah, I see the issue then. But if someone can prove they have an authentic copy when they try to sell it and not just a simple CD-R backup, then it could still be worth something. Especially if it's a build that differs from The Team's.
                                Honestly, if a build different from the team ever comes up, I'm sure anyone would be willing to jump on it regardless of whether it's the original disk or just a copy. Aside from maybe a few, everyone in this topic is probably only interested in the contents of the disk anyway.
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X