Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
    Its the same cycle again.

1. Some time without news = project is dead.
    2. Gemini realeses new info = hopes restored.

Guys, programing and doing a game from the gound up its hard and requires time. Capcom has a team of 40-50 people or more and they work on a game everyday. Gemini on his free time and with a smaller team. Progress is being made so avoid being negative or impatient next time. Lack of news doesnt mean the project is dead.

By the way, im glad the project is that advanced
    That's something all the time , I'm relaxed because it takes work and take out when ready.

New images from Gemini of drains.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CrtAXuhXYAAiZ0x.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	404953

Click image for larger version

Name:	CrtAXuiW8AAkEse.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	404954
    Resident Evil 2: Back 2 Origins

https://www.moddb.com/mods/resident-...back-2-origins

sigpic

Comment

• Welp, that leaves just the second Factory office and the shelters, and then we'll have seen it all (map-wise).

Comment

• Any BTM news???

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
          Any BTM news???
          Any progress made in Gemini's Squeeze Bomb engine with 1.5 works for BTM. In other hand, he's taking priority to this before BTM.
          ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• We've discovered something new. Just as Leon S. Kennedy was originally known as "Grant Bitman", Elza Walker was originally known as "Rachel Speyer" (レイチェル・スパイヤー), a relative of BIO1's Forest Speyer of S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team. This is intriguing as it means that Kamiya tried to connect the two games with one character being related to an older one, and then dropping the idea prior to Sugimura writing Claire Redfield.
            Last edited by News Bot; 09-08-2016, 05:36 AM.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
              We've discovered something new. Just as Leon S. Kennedy was originally known as "Grant Bitman", Elza Walker was originally known as "Rachel Speyer" (レイチェル・スパイヤー), a relative of BIO1's Forest Speyer of S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team. This is intriguing as it means that Kamiya tried to connect the two games with one character being related to an older one, and then dropping the idea prior to Sugimura writing Claire Redfield.
              From where that info came from? If you cant reveal its ok its just curiosity.

Comment

• Huh, that's pretty cool. I've always attributed the RE1/RE2 character connection with Sugimara. I hope you make some more discoveries, haha.
                sigpic
                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Seems like 1.5 is the gift that keeps on giving. It's good to see there is plenty of information that is being unearthed every now and again.

Comment

• Based on all of the updates up until this point, there are literally only a few rooms left to complete. This of course assumes that they've shown us every room that they've completed, which isn't necessarily the case. My best guess, all things considered, is that the biggest holdup is due to AI issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                      Based on all of the updates up until this point, there are literally only a few rooms left to complete. This of course assumes that they've shown us every room that they've completed, which isn't necessarily the case. My best guess, all things considered, is that the biggest holdup is due to AI issues.
                      "You'll find out soon enough. Everyone will."
                      -Excella Gionne

Comment

• There is also things like enemy/item placement, "survival horror" balance, implementation of various difficulty settings, dialogue/script completion, correct implementation of progression trajectory, cutscenes/FMV/voice acting, bug testing, etc. which must be accounted for.
                        sigpic
                        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• There's still a lot of work to do, but at least the majority of the rooms seem finished. With that workload behind them, the team can focus on event's and such, just as Graco listed.

Speaking of the survival horror balance of this game, I feel like it will have more action than even retail 2 has. Just look at how many weapons we have as well as how many zombies will be on screen at once. It will probably just as action packed as RE3 if not more. I hope there's an option to have fewer resources/enemies, but also make the enemies stronger. More of an emphasis on item management as well as when to shoot or run, much like the first game. Retail 2 was all about blowing away everything in your path. They gave you so much ammo I don't think I ever ran out.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• RE3 compensated for the increased number of weapons and ammo with the inclusion of Nemesis; you never knew when he might appear and required the extra payload to temporarily dispose of him. It will be interesting to see what approach IGAS & Gemini use to address the gameplay balance.
                            sigpic

Comment

• With the heavy arsenal in 1.5, I guess enemies will need higher than average HP or just more enemy placements. Or both.
                              Last edited by Snake Plissken; 09-19-2016, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• Hi!, i have a question if someone can answer me please. I have been playing Biohazard 1.5 (beta) and i saw something that nobody talk about...the shooting and running speed. It seems like is more faster than the previous version even RE 3 and Code Veronica. And im pretty sure that wasnt the final speed at all. I remember playing Resident Evil 1 beta on PSX and jill was shooting and running at the same speed as RE 1.5 (really fast), making the game more easy and more faster to finish. Can anyone confirm this?. Elza shooting speed is the same as Ada en Resident Evil 2 retail were you can see how fast she shoot and kills them. I think they should adjust this because will make the game really easy and short. I'm really sorry about my english.
                                Last edited by Clawditoh; 09-19-2016, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X