Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post

Late reply as hell on my end, so sorry about that, but remind me of what ominous update post was if you can remember. Maybe something slipped through on my end ... or I was just referring to the fact that I kinda knew that the site would potentially break soon and we'd have to do some maintenance work for the boards to spring back to life.
    Glad to see the forum up again. Ah, I bet I simply misunderstood something there.

This is the post I was referring to: http://www.the-horror.com/forums/for...ominous-update

Comment

• Good to see the forum is up and running, I generally thought the forum was shut down.

I've been out of the loop for a while with anything 1.5 related so this is the first I've heard about the PC announcement. Considering that most people were probably going to experience this through an emulator, I'm looking forward to a PC release.

Comment

• Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post

Glad to see the forum up again. Ah, I bet I simply misunderstood something there.

This is the post I was referring to: http://www.the-horror.com/forums/for...ominous-update
        Ah, yeah, that was about how the site was gonna get update "soon". Plan was to update before things broke, but ... uhm ... yeah ... that didn't exactly work out too well >_>

Still got things to do (frontpage!) and some other tinkerooning.

Comment

• Great to see the site back. I was starting to think that Capcom had stepped in and DMCA'd the place.

Comment

• Is this site dead now ? I mean the front page hasn't even been updated to talk about RE8 , plus the whole forum was down for ages , this is the only location I know of to find out about 1.5 PROJECT , wonder how it's going.

Comment

• I'm glad to see the forum back, I needed it out of habit, I entered since 2008, almost daily.

Although I miss the dark theme, I don't like white as much here.

The project 1.5?, Nothing that is already a thing of the past, the new thing is to try to do things ourselves, Gemini is currently improving the classic games Dino Crisis, Biohazard 1-2-3, but no shadow of 1.5, I appreciate that it improves the old games, with RE2 it has allowed me to do miracles and other users.

I'm still doing my best to recreate the 1.5 funds, all missing funds will be present in the following active projects: Biohazard 1.5 MZD (MartinBiohazard), a secret project from another user, Biohazard Back 2 Origins (MOD RE2 from me).

A sample: WIP Conference Room - ROOM114
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Juvenal-_Leon98; 06-19-2020, 07:41 PM.
              Resident Evil 2: Back 2 Origins

https://www.moddb.com/mods/resident-...back-2-origins

sigpic

Comment

• Oh, it's back. But no new developments, I see.

Well, it's too bad that Gemini abandoned the idea to do a Playstation version, because as of now, there's apparently a new soft exploit out there for the PS2 that makes it possible to boot homebrew discs completely without the need for any mod chips. This could've possibly made Bio 1.5 a viable project for the PS2. As in, a native PS2 port. Think about it.

Modding the PlayStation 2's hardware to play homebrew games and backup discs may be a thing of the past thanks to an exploit found by a security...

Gemini, if you read this, would you please reconsider open sourcing the project in the future, so that others could have a crack at porting to other systems.

Comment

• I'm glad the forum is back, i was afraid it was taken down. I hope the project still Alive. Does somebody has the documentary vídeo posted ok Youtube where most of our commentaries were used?

Comment

• I don't think Gemini is working on 1.5 anymore atm , he doesn't even like to talk about it anymore so I'm going to say it's dead for now, he is working on patching PC versions of RE and Dino Crisis games

Comment

• He's just learned the lesson of other remakes to be silent until it's 100% done and released and on the net. After that can talk all one likes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juvenal-_Leon98 View Post
                        I'm glad to see the forum back, I needed it out of habit, I entered since 2008, almost daily.

Although I miss the dark theme, I don't like white as much here.

The project 1.5?, Nothing that is already a thing of the past, the new thing is to try to do things ourselves, Gemini is currently improving the classic games Dino Crisis, Biohazard 1-2-3, but no shadow of 1.5, I appreciate that it improves the old games, with RE2 it has allowed me to do miracles and other users.

I'm still doing my best to recreate the 1.5 funds, all missing funds will be present in the following active projects: Biohazard 1.5 MZD (MartinBiohazard), a secret project from another user, Biohazard Back 2 Origins (MOD RE2 from me).

A sample: WIP Conference Room - ROOM114
                        Looks great!
                        ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Zomg forums back.

Last post was back in 2020. How goes progress since then?

Comment

• It's been a few years since the site was down. Unfortunately, no new progress, even with MartinBiohazard... Still hopes on the game, but... It seems a long way to have the full game...

Comment

• Wow, I haven't been on the THIA forums for a long time, I thought I still had the hack notice lol

Currently there are not so many forums and those that are, are dying by Discord​

Me and Martin together with the help of others we are filling 1.5, it is difficult even it is better to insert and convert RE2 into a 1.5 version, the PSOne version is very complex and lacks everything.

Here are some pictures of the break room and the alligator boss area.

In addition to a screenshot of the conference room from last year, it's strange to see the version I made in June 2020, it looks so bad.
                              Attached Files
                              Resident Evil 2: Back 2 Origins

https://www.moddb.com/mods/resident-...back-2-origins

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X