Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone not even involved with the team (Sugimura) was the one who suggested it should be scrapped, and Mikami agreed. He wasn't even a CAPCOM employee at the time.

It simply wasn't very well-liked.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I see breaking news in the title and think something big is happening lol , then find out it's just the usual dumb stuff , how about we change the title of this topic back to something normal................BREAKING NEWS !!! NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by chrisliam2; 09-19-2013, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Probably ultimately ended up feeling like a poorly paced and structured knock off. As I've said before; it probably ended up feeling like a knock off.

Comment

• And you forget that you aren't talking about a team of hundreds of people like today's game development. Things were smaller, and dare I say more tight knit, it wouldn't be unheard of for a consensus to be reached and for them not necessarily to all say "This is the worst game ever," but rather "We can do better."

Comment

• Let me ask you guys a question.

How many of you have actually played the Magic Zombie build more than a few times? Because quite frankly, I have only played it maybe 3 or 4 times since it was released. It simply isn't fun at all.

That's why I can't wait until the trial edition comes out, because the Magic Zombie build is too buggy and lacking to be any fun at all. Elza can only use like one gun, and the knife, while Leon can use a handgun, shotgun, magnum, and a knife. So many things you do lock the game up, and I'm so tired of that Air Jesus bug. Can't wait until the trial edition comes out. Then we can play a better version of 1.5.

I always thought that the day 1.5 was released, I would play it a ton of times, but all of the bugs in the game make it a total turn-off.
            Last edited by RetroRain; 09-19-2013, 11:30 PM.
            My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
            ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Team Igas new Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/IGASTeam?id=215309598629980&_rdr they have a interesting photo that says preview version is the trial upon us ??

Comment

• Originally posted by BioHazardBeta View Post
                Team Igas new Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/IGASTeam?id=215309598629980&_rdr they have a interesting photo that says preview version is the trial upon us ??

I'm cautiously expecting this page to be fake

Comment

• It's very possible, I just posted what I had seen today searching around.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
                    How many of you have actually played the Magic Zombie build more than a few times? Because quite frankly, I have only played it maybe 3 or 4 times since it was released. It simply isn't fun at all.

That's why I can't wait until the trial edition comes out, because the Magic Zombie build is too buggy and lacking to be any fun at all. Elza can only use like one gun, and the knife, while Leon can use a handgun, shotgun, magnum, and a knife. So many things you do lock the game up, and I'm so tired of that Air Jesus bug. Can't wait until the trial edition comes out. Then we can play a better version of 1.5.

I always thought that the day 1.5 was released, I would play it a ton of times, but all of the bugs in the game make it a total turn-off.
                    I've played it maybe 5-10 times. Of course it's not going to be fun and have a lot of bugs, the MZD build is nowhere near complete and was not meant for the public to play. Debugging is usually one of the last stages of development. And the team was basically forced to release it because someone was trying to sell it. They weren't planning on releasing it until it was finished.

Also, the "Air Jesus" bug (why is it called that?) is not present in the original 40% PVB -- The Team activated it in the MZD build by accident.

Originally posted by BioHazardBeta View Post
                    Team Igas new Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/IGASTeam?id=215309598629980&_rdr they have a interesting photo that says preview version is the trial upon us ??
                    Seems legit. If I had to guess, D.Birkin is running it. Their dialogue is very similar. It's a pretty good idea, a good way to keep fans updated on the project.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                      I've played it maybe 5-10 times. Of course it's not going to be fun and have a lot of bugs, the MZD build is nowhere near complete and was not meant for the public to play. Debugging is usually one of the last stages of development. And the team was basically forced to release it because someone was trying to sell it. They weren't planning on releasing it until it was finished.

Also, the "Air Jesus" bug (why is it called that?) is not present in the original 40% PVB -- The Team activated it in the MZD build by accident.

Seems legit. If I had to guess, D.Birkin is running it. Their dialogue is very similar. It's a pretty good idea, a good way to keep fans updated on the project.
                      Air Jesus is a legacy bug from the Vanilla build. It wasn't activated because it was already in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by curse420 View Post
                        Air Jesus is a legacy bug from the Vanilla build. It wasn't activated because it was already in the game.
                        Could've sworn I saw a Team member posting something about them triggering it in the build by mistake. Or maybe I misread/misinterpreted it. Oh well. I'll try to refrain from posting stuff like that unless I'm sure about it next time.

Hooray for short-term memory loss brought on by PTSD!

Comment

• you can see curator position himself just right so picking up the ammo in office b doesn't cause air jesus in the psm footage, just like you have to do it in mzd.

Comment

• It was always there. IGAS just ended up making it a bit worse when they were fiddling around with it in order to fix it (which they did).

Also I can't believe no one has mentioned it before, but a helmeted version of Elza's default outfit would probably make for a really cool alternate outfit. I got used to how she looks without a helmet that I totally forgot she needs to wear one with her racing suit.
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

• As in the Beach Boys song "Vegetables" - originally written for the concept album "Smile," and would later go on to become a Dr. Demento fave (and one of mine). - reference corrected

And now ... let us take a moment in memory of the word that the THIA mods have apparently banned.

"Chur--"

**BREAKING NEWS** I'm an idiot and I totally own 80% builds, vanilla and chocolate flavored 40%s, and rare, medium and well done what the fuck am I even talking about!!? Seems like I forgot to read! **END OF NEWS****BREAKING NEWS** I'm an idiot and I totally own 80% builds, vanilla and chocolate flavored 40%s, and rare, medium and well done what the fuck am I even talking about!!? Seems like I forgot to read! **END OF NEWS****BREAKING NEWS** I'm an idiot and I totally own 80% builds, vanilla and chocolate flavored 40%s, and rare, medium and well done what the fuck am I even talking about!!? Seems like I forgot to read! **END OF NEWS****BREAKING NEWS** I'm an idiot and I totally own 80% builds, vanilla and chocolate flavored 40%s, and rare, medium and well done what the fuck am I even talking about!!? Seems like I forgot to read! **END OF NEWS****BREAKING NEWS** I'm an idiot and I totally own 80% builds, vanilla and chocolate flavored 40%s, and rare, medium and well done what the fuck am I even talking about!!? Seems like I forgot to read! **END OF NEWS****BREAKING NEWS** I'm an idiot and I totally own 80% builds, vanilla and chocolate flavored 40%s, and rare, medium and well done what the fuck am I even talking about!!? Seems like I forgot to read! **END OF NEWS**
                              I did not type the above outburst. The board's been modded so that anybody who uses THAT word will have it automatically typed for them. Go back and look at your old posts, and you'll see it's been inserted for you.

I never thought THIA would sink this low ... but I was wrong. Oh, well - it's off to 123 for me, for now. I still believe in free speech, no matter who's speaking. Have fun, guys.
                              Last edited by RMandel; 09-20-2013, 01:10 AM.
                              Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                              Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                                As in the Beach Boys song "Vegetables" - originally a filler track for "Smiley Smile," but would later go on to become a Dr. Demento fave.

And now ... let us take a moment in memory of the word that the THIA mods have apparently banned.

"Chur--"

**BREAKING NEWS** I'm an idiot and I totally own 80% builds, vanilla and chocolate flavored 40%s, and rare, medium and well done what the fuck am I even talking about!!? Seems like I forgot to read! **END OF NEWS****BREAKING NEWS** I'm an idiot and I totally own 80% builds, vanilla and chocolate flavored 40%s, and rare, medium and well done what the fuck am I even talking about!!? Seems like I forgot to read! **END OF NEWS****BREAKING NEWS** I'm an idiot and I totally own 80% builds, vanilla and chocolate flavored 40%s, and rare, medium and well done what the fuck am I even talking about!!? Seems like I forgot to read! **END OF NEWS****BREAKING NEWS** I'm an idiot and I totally own 80% builds, vanilla and chocolate flavored 40%s, and rare, medium and well done what the fuck am I even talking about!!? Seems like I forgot to read! **END OF NEWS****BREAKING NEWS** I'm an idiot and I totally own 80% builds, vanilla and chocolate flavored 40%s, and rare, medium and well done what the fuck am I even talking about!!? Seems like I forgot to read! **END OF NEWS****BREAKING NEWS** I'm an idiot and I totally own 80% builds, vanilla and chocolate flavored 40%s, and rare, medium and well done what the fuck am I even talking about!!? Seems like I forgot to read! **END OF NEWS**
                                If they added a strawberry and cookies and cream 69% (lol) build reference in that word filter, I wouldn't have much complaint. XD Also, over-easy and medium well done build!

Comment

Working...
                                X