Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if they'll eventually include Ersatz Build in that list of words and phrases banned on THIA, too?
    Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
    Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
      Also I can't believe no one has mentioned it before, but a helmeted version of Elza's default outfit would probably make for a really cool alternate outfit. I got used to how she looks without a helmet that I totally forgot she needs to wear one with her racing suit.
      I can't believe I haven't thought of that! That's a cool idea. I can imagine her damage textures showing blood splatter on it... Ohh... Or the eye shield having cracks in it...

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        Someone not even involved with the team (Sugimura) was the one who suggested it should be scrapped, and Mikami agreed. He wasn't even a CAPCOM employee at the time.

It simply wasn't very well-liked.
        This. There is no it could have better than retail, they decided to scrap it, End of Story. 1.5 has good points but a lot of bad points, they scrapped it for a reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borman View Post
          And you forget that you aren't talking about a team of hundreds of people like today's game development. Things were smaller, and dare I say more tight knit, it wouldn't be unheard of for a consensus to be reached and for them not necessarily to all say "This is the worst game ever," but rather "We can do better."
          & this also, wise words said by "News Bot & Borman" Capcom didn't scrap it because it was shit! Nobody ever said that, they scrapped it because they thought they could do better & I think they did

Comment

• I personally view RE 1.5 as a version of the game with untapped potential (which IGAS is doing all it can to realize), but the capcom team's direction and execution of it was just bland, and the prototype itself alone couldn't live up to retail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
              I can't believe I haven't thought of that! That's a cool idea. I can imagine her damage textures showing blood splatter on it... Ohh... Or the eye shield having cracks in it...
              That makes me wonder how they're going to be handling the implementation of the RPD/USS body armors when you're wearing alternate costumes. Will they be present when you're wearing other outfits or will they be magically absent like in the other RE games? If Elza wore the helmet and body armor together, she'll probably end up looking more like a cop than Leon himself.
              Last edited by biohazard_star; 09-20-2013, 02:06 AM.
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• Scheiße! Entschuldigung!

Biker helmers for Elza and a sexy Bobby Hat for Leon (Blimey, I says! Before I got me trousers on, the sodding borough was fill'd with walkin' tobby rot!)

Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                I never thought THIA would sink this low ... but I was wrong. Oh, well - it's off to 123 for me, for now. I still believe in free speech, no matter who's speaking. Have fun, guys.
                Guess the "site" gotta ensure that the users are properly challenged and motivated to discover new and amazing ways to sink lower ;D

Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                I wonder if they'll eventually include Ersatz Build in that list of words and phrases banned on THIA, too?
                I think it's a pretty silly term to use as a "fancy" label on something that doesn't need a "fancy" label -- Especially considering how this "fancy" comes in the form of just being eine sinnlose Ersatz für englische Wörter mit der gleichen Bedeutung ... "Replacement" und "Substitute", Sie kennen diese Worte. Ja?
                Last edited by Carnivol; 09-20-2013, 04:49 AM.

Comment

• isn't it a bit dangerous to make a facebook page ? wont capcom be able to find them ?

Comment

• I thought the banned word filter response was funny myself. X3

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                      I think it's a pretty silly term to use as a "fancy" label on something that doesn't need a "fancy" label -- Especially considering how this "fancy" comes in the form of just being eine sinnlose Ersatz für englische Wörter mit der gleichen Bedeutung ... "Replacement" und "Substitute", Sie kennen diese Worte. Ja?
                      have to call it something to separate it from the other 1.5 "builds"

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                        have to call it something to separate it from the other 1.5 "builds"
                        i think there will be a name on the title screen. is good for reference and name calling. all you need for it is talent to read or someone to read for you

Comment

• the **BREAKING NEWS** I'm an idiot and I totally own 80% builds, vanilla and chocolate flavored 40%s, and rare, medium and well done what the fuck am I even talking about!!? Seems like I forgot to read! **END OF NEWS****BREAKING NEWS** I'm an idiot and I totally own 80% builds, vanilla and chocolate flavored 40%s, and rare, medium and well done what the fuck am I even talking about!!? Seems like I forgot to read! **END OF NEWS****BREAKING NEWS** I'm an idiot and I totally own 80% builds, vanilla and chocolate flavored 40%s, and rare, medium and well done what the fuck am I even talking about!!? Seems like I forgot to read! **END OF NEWS****BREAKING NEWS** I'm an idiot and I totally own 80% builds, vanilla and chocolate flavored 40%s, and rare, medium and well done what the fuck am I even talking about!!? Seems like I forgot to read! **END OF NEWS****BREAKING NEWS** I'm an idiot and I totally own 80% builds, vanilla and chocolate flavored 40%s, and rare, medium and well done what the fuck am I even talking about!!? Seems like I forgot to read! **END OF NEWS****BREAKING NEWS** I'm an idiot and I totally own 80% builds, vanilla and chocolate flavored 40%s, and rare, medium and well done what the fuck am I even talking about!!? Seems like I forgot to read! **END OF NEWS** of 1.5

edit: WOW! I did not know about the name substitute..
                          Last edited by Darkness; 09-20-2013, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                            Biker helmers for Elza and a sexy Bobby Hat for Leon (Blimey, I says! Before I got me trousers on, the sodding borough was fill'd with walkin' tobby rot!)

Guess the "site" gotta ensure that the users are properly challenged and motivated to discover new and amazing ways to sink lower ;D

Nettes Deutsch Nur leider größtenteils falsch ;)
                            Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Wir freuen uns, dass uns Leute bei der Namensfindung helfen wollen, aber wir würden unser Werk lieber selbst benennen.
                              “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• ^En ingles! 英語! Whatevz! Just ... Gooby, plz!

Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                                Nettes Deutsch Nur leider größtenteils falsch ;)
                                Ich weiss! ;D But he started it.

Comment

Working...
                                X