Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by killer7ITA View Post
    link?
    the little guy said he forgot the link. ill search a lil bit.

Comment

• I feel stupid for not saving the link, I didn't think it would be important. I am currently on Youtube looking everywhere (the pic was definitely from the last second or two of the video, kind of as a surprise).

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
        I feel stupid for not saving the link, I didn't think it would be important. I am currently on Youtube looking everywhere (the pic was definitely from the last second or two of the video, kind of as a surprise).
        What else was in the video?

Comment

• If memory serves, mostly 1.5 footage we've all seen with some overdubbed narration (the guy had an accept). It may have included brief mention of 3.5 but that may have been another video I was thinking of. At the end, there were brief credits, then out of nowhere that picture appeared as a surprise (there was an orchestra hit or some musical cue that went along with the picture). Texts may have been written in a romance language. I know we'll find it, this was literally less than two weeks ago, it didn't just disappear.

In fact, the only reason I am interested in this picture is because the video editor seemed to think it was important, as it was set aside from everything else.

EDIT: It turned out to be a French RE2 beta video... disregard the above.
          Last edited by Enigmatism415; 09-11-2012, 03:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by braders1986 View Post
            You should be able to yes. Try burning with nero (nero is not great but it's fine for most ps1) CD 2/XA mode at low write speed (1-2x. Faster can lead to problems like video speed and sync issues) with 'Overburning' option. It should prompt you to use overburning or you can select it.

If that fails then try 'CDRWIN'. The best software for burning any PS1 backups. Not sure if it has the overburn option but might still burn it.

Here is a guide to using CDRwin. Peace http://board.iexbeta.com/index.php?/...ost__p__402426
            It didn't work with nero at first because it couldn't read cue files (Lame), but then i tried the overburning option in alcohol120 and i chose burning speed at x4, then bang !! it worked like a charm ! thanks for the overburning tip, i will remember that in the future !
            Now i will try to find a guide for the debug menu so i don't screw things up.

Comment

• I found it!

At 8:25...

A SUIVRE...
              Last edited by Enigmatism415; 09-11-2012, 03:48 AM.

Comment

• Creepy soundtrack indeed, but it says in the end (follow), who should we Follow anyway?
                Last edited by Guest; 09-11-2012, 03:55 AM.

Comment

• Maybe this 1.5 compilation he made "follows" that video? Are there any "new" pictures in this batch? None of them seem to match the one at the end of his previous video (in terms of quality). I can recognize the Inflames-exclusive images and the PSMuseum footage (though this guy erased the watermarks from both), but are the rest of the still-images from magazine scans?

Comment

• Try to this thread : http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewt...60fa264a3e412b

Comment

• I wonder who was playing the game in the final video ? fighting gorilla with a knife, what an idiot !

Comment

• observations: the Day of the Dead soundtrack is horrible and the leon on sewer it the most dull scene ever, leon dont know where to go, and when he decides to do something he goes direct to 2 zombies hehe, after dozens of shots in the infinite! imagine IGN reviewing this... the devs say the game sux, maybe its true, the leon running like chris is bad, resembles chris too much! even Billy has different moves than Remake's chris in future analogy. but the 3.5 history was different! they were making an expensive game and we can feel they work, work, work but didnt get of the zero ground!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                          The death threat thing sounded like bullshit, at least his reaction to it. Especially since Curator then turned into a massive troll. The guy been dealing with betas for years, would be totally amazed if 1.5 was the first time he ever dealt with such nonsense.

Don't defend that prick just because you hope for 1.5 someday.
                          Oh really, just yesterday I got into a fight because someone made a "bullshit joke" about me.
                          Everyone thought the joke was nothing really serious, but I did. Am I an asshole too?

You should know that his temperament is different than anyone else's.
                          And as much as I want to play 1.5. I would never degrade myself into insulting someone to play a piece of a 15 years-old cancelled game.
                          Last edited by Guest; 09-11-2012, 05:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                            Oh really, just yesterday I got into a fight because someone made a "bullshit joke" about me.
                            Everyone thought the joke was nothing really serious, but I did. Am I an asshole too?
                            1. You never got into a fight. You're taking comments I made about someone else on the internet personally for heavens sake.

2. If you were to start an actual fight over a joke that everyone by your own admission did not take seriously, the answer to the question is yes.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I was hoping zombies to come alive and eat the bastard after i read the full story behind the 1.5 deal and how he teased everyone by giving them false hope of selling the game !

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                                1. You never got into a fight. You're taking comments I made about someone else on the internet personally for heavens sake.

2. If you were to start an actual fight over a joke that everyone by your own admission did not take seriously, the answer to the question is yes.
                                1. No I didn't. This is just an example.
                                2. No, if someone constantly trolls me calling me bullshit, no matter the serious level it has, it makes me angry. And People should respect that.

Same goes for curator, serious or not, no one had the right to troll him. So he got his revenge. I see nothing wrong on this.
                                Last edited by Guest; 09-11-2012, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X