Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnzuAme View Post
    みんなゾンビにくわれたか
    それとも、ゾンビになっているかだよ。

Whose lines is it?

He says;

They were eaten by zombies , or became zombies.
    Very cool! Thank you!

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    Behold, hope!

I've conducted some "forensic analyses" on the Inflames images (read: adjusting brightness and staring at the screen for hours), and I have confidence that these transcriptions are 99% accurate (I had the privilege of working with the raw, unmarked images). At times, I have even exhausted Japanese dictionaries for every possible term. Everything seems to make sense and fit perfectly.

AnzuAme's transcription and translation above agree with my own.
    I-Impressive... Those are really awesome, thank you so much.

Comment

• Leon: “That’s right! I must report this to the chief”
      is he talking about elza's bike accident in the main entrance ?

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
        Leon: “That’s right! I must report this to the chief”
        It's been debated a 100000 hours, but yeah, that's what the general consensus is. The first real objective in leon's scenario is reaching 3F Iron's office to report elza's arrival.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
          Very cool! Thank you!

I-Impressive... Those are really awesome, thank you so much.
          Always happy to get people up to speed.

Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
          Leon: “That’s right! I must report this to the chief”
          He's most likely referring to whatever "that's just freakin' great" was all about. I think that Elza's grand entrance is a likely candidate, but who knows for sure...

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
            He's most likely referring to whatever "that's just freakin' great" was all about. I think that Elza's grand entrance is a likely candidate, but who knows for sure...
            Makes perfect sense to me.

So, I just used the shutter for the first time as a weapon; cleaving a zombie into two parts. lol. The zombies are so much more exciting than in BioHazard 2 imo...

Comment

• The zombies in 1.5 are unique but there AI is nearly the same as in RE1. They can't be damaged when rising and there general behavior is the same. I hope the teams reworking of their AI will make them stand out more. Now I do like the look of them better than RE2's cartoony tall zombies. Granted the virus did cause a growth spurt in them, but they weren't scary like in RE1 or RE1.5.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• So, I just used the shutter for the first time as a weapon; cleaving a zombie into two parts. lol. The zombies are so much more exciting than in BioHazard 2 imo...
                That's cool, but I can see why it never was brought back as a trap for the final RE2. If you plan how to attack the zombies correctly and try to save ammo, you could kill a number of those zombies that come out with the shutter. Granted, you still would have to finish off their upper body, but that usually takes less bullets than trying to take them out when they are standing and capable of running at you.

Also, has anyone noticed how the zombies in the MZD build do MUCH more damage than some of the more "powerful" enemies, such as the Man-Spider and the Gorilla? The Gorilla should be especially powerful since it's a huge monster, a "boss",(this is subjective) and is essentially the Hunter of Resident Evil 1.5. I'm just saying that the later enemies should do more damage than the zombies should, as they are usually easy to take out as opposed to the enemies which are faster and take more punishment.

Just my two cents.

Comment

• Perhaps Leon owns a nice Ducatti parked down the street and thought "If only I could get to my bike, that's my escape!" But then some blonde bimbo who barely knows how to ride hot wires it and slams his bike into the main entrance, to which he responds, "oh that's just freaking great, now what am I gonna do!"

:p

What I ask is, why did Elza feel the need to crash her bike into the main entrance with force? Was she surrounded by zombies and realised the only way to get inside was to ram her way in by force, Terminator style? Or perhaps was there an accident outside and she was forced to swerve, crashing into the glass as the only logical way to survive a high speed collision?

Here's what I think is the most logical theory going on all in game evidence:

- Ada crashes the Umbrella van and causes a fire
                  - Leon has to go put out the fire
                  - Leon plans to travel to the outside via the Lobby and East Corridor
                  - Elza crashes her bike into the main entrance and zombies start flooding into the Lobby
                  - Leon realises the Lobby is a danger zone and is no longer a safe route to the outside where he must put out the fire
                  - "Oh that's just freaking great, now what am I gonna do!"
                  - Leon has to find an alternate route to the outside via the Archive Corridor in order to put out the fire

It's not a very exciting solution, but it ties in all the in game events while still giving context to Leon's statement that's relevant to his situation. Perhaps then he:

- Makes his way down to the basement to restore power
                  - Heads back to the 3F to see the Chief and gets a key card
                  - Makes his way to the 2F where he meets Marvin
                  - Heads through the Archive Corridor to the outside where he meets Ada

And so forth... Just an idea, but no solution seems to be perfect, it seems no matter what there's always holes in the story we can't explain. After all Leon does head down into the Lobby where the zombies break through the shutters, and there would be little need for him to even be there activating that scene if 2F was his access route. But Leon does put out the fire before Elza gets there, and Elza still has to push the crate on the outside to get back into the RPD. None of it makes much of any sense.

Of course there's always the possibility that the PSM build is a rubbish reference for story and scenario elements, including character specific RDTs, and anything should be taken with a pinch of salt.
                  Last edited by Guest; 10-10-2013, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                    The zombies in 1.5 are unique but there AI is nearly the same as in RE1. They can't be damaged when rising and there general behavior is the same. I hope the teams reworking of their AI will make them stand out more. Now I do like the look of them better than RE2's cartoony tall zombies. Granted the virus did cause a growth spurt in them, but they weren't scary like in RE1 or RE1.5.
                    What gets me is why did they remove aload of the zombie groans going from 1.5 to 2. I thought all the groans the zombies made were unique to 1.5 but after playing around with the MZD/Vanilla Build in some rooms they use the exact same groans and sound effects from retail RE2

Comment

• Originally posted by Flak Master View Post
                      That's cool, but I can see why it never was brought back as a trap for the final RE2. If you plan how to attack the zombies correctly and try to save ammo, you could kill a number of those zombies that come out with the shutter. Granted, you still would have to finish off their upper body, but that usually takes less bullets than trying to take them out when they are standing and capable of running at you.

Also, has anyone noticed how the zombies in the MZD build do MUCH more damage than some of the more "powerful" enemies, such as the Man-Spider and the Gorilla? The Gorilla should be especially powerful since it's a huge monster, a "boss",(this is subjective) and is essentially the Hunter of Resident Evil 1.5. I'm just saying that the later enemies should do more damage than the zombies should, as they are usually easy to take out as opposed to the enemies which are faster and take more punishment.

Just my two cents.
                      Wasn't that only because the coding for most enemies was still incomplete (Zombies dissapear when dead, impossible to kill zombies with handguns etc)

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                        What I ask is, why did Elza feel the need to crash her bike into the main entrance with force? Was she surrounded by zombies and realised the only way to get inside was to ram her way in by force, Terminator style? Or perhaps was there an accident outside and she was forced to swerve, crashing into the glass as the only logical way to survive a high speed collision?
                        It's worth noting that the main entrance to the RPD is positioned at the base of a T-junction.

Click image for larger version

Name:	00000068.png
Views:	1
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	403336Click image for larger version

Name:	00000069.png
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	403337

Elza was probably racing down the road, facing the RPD head-on. When she got close enough to the intersection, she realised that the road ahead was blocked by zombies and/or obstructions on both sides, and thus could turn neither left nor right; such a situation would force her to drive right through the main entrance in front of her (remember when Jill faced a similar flanking at the beginning of RE3?). Elza crashes through the glass of the main entrance, triggering a security mechanism which forces the shutters to come down (thankfully).

It's very possible that this is what Leon witnessed first-hand, as he'd have had front row seats to the event. However, we cannot overlook the stacked crates barricading the access point to the emergency ladder. I still believe it's possible that the chief sent Leon up there to take the emergency ladder, and Leon was rather dismayed when he found it to be blocked. A third possibility is that he spotted a distant rescue helicopter and it flew away without noticing him, so he needed to report the disappointing news to the chief.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	resident-evil-3-nemesis-game-gallery-3.jpg
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	403338
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	202_3.jpg
Size:	273.2 KB
ID:	403339

Comment

It's worth noting that the main entrance to the RPD is positioned at the base of a T-junction.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9182[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9183[/ATTACH]

Elza was probably racing down the road, facing the RPD head-on. When she got close enough to the intersection, she realised that the road ahead was blocked by zombies and/or obstructions on both sides, and thus could turn neither left nor right; such a situation would force her to drive right through the main entrance in front of her (remember when Jill faced a similar flanking at the beginning of RE3?). Elza crashes through the glass of the main entrance, triggering a security mechanism which forces the shutters to come down (thankfully).

It's very possible that this is what Leon witnessed first-hand, as he'd have had front row seats to the event. However, we cannot overlook the stacked crates barricading the access point to the emergency ladder. I still believe it's possible that the chief sent Leon up there to take the emergency ladder, and Leon was rather dismayed when he found it to be blocked. A third possibility is that he spotted a distant rescue helicopter and it flew away without noticing him, so he needed to report the disappointing news to the chief.
                            This was my assumption as well, with Elza fleeing her dorm and Leon witnessing the collision and deciding to report the news.
                            sigpic
                            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Behold, hope!

I've conducted some "forensic analyses" on the Inflames images (read: adjusting brightness and staring at the screen for hours), and I have confidence that these transcriptions are 99% accurate (I had the privilege of working with the raw, unmarked images). At times, I have even exhausted Japanese dictionaries for every possible term. Everything seems to make sense and fit perfectly.

AnzuAme's transcription and translation above agree with my own.

Spoiler:
                              I have a friend that knows japanese, he lived there, he said the very same translation, in fact i was planning to show him those images with subtitles so I could get an translation.

Has anyone more of these?

Comment

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]9184[/ATTACH]
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]9185[/ATTACH]
                                Exactly.

Originally posted by pato View Post
                                Has anyone more of these?
                                The Inflames-exclusive images within that document are the only ones that feature subtitles.

Comment

Working...
                                X