Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    Spoiler:
    Where can I find the entire dialogue?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
      Good catch, thanks!

Spoiler:
      Hmm, so if...

Spoiler:

Comment

• Yeah, Also in the service garage marvin goes, well you saw it, there's no rescue coming, after leon confirms the chief's death
        So they saw something. Maybe they saw 10,000 zombies outside the RPD trying to get in, dawn of the dead style?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
          Yeah, Also in the service garage marvin goes, well you saw it, there's no rescue coming, after leon confirms the chief's death
          So they saw something. Maybe they saw 10,000 zombies outside the RPD trying to get in, dawn of the dead style?
          Good point. Perhaps Marvin's referring to a radio transmission in which someone confirmed that there'd be no rescue? Or maybe even a fax? The lack of rescue is kind of self explanatory given they have to use the sewer shafts to escape, it's just how they learn that information which is the elusive part. I guess a fly by of a helicopter doesn't really suggest the lack of a rescue unless they'd already tried to establish one, which thanks to Elza we know isn't possible by the time she has her conversation with John. Whether Leon has already tried I don't know, but I'd guess his inability to get into the 2F hallway would kind of support the fact that he hasn't, and what they were referring to probably wasn't what Leon witnessed on the roof, presuming it was a helicopter.

Unless of course the scene with Leon on the roof isn't actually his opening cut scene...
          Last edited by Guest; 10-12-2013, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• It may be the shutters breaking. The same cutscene im talking about in the service garage, Marvin goes, "what was that noise earlier?"
            Leon replies, "The shutters broke and those things starting getting through!"
            But marvin or leon says, you saw it, so it was something they both witnessed, I think it's something that happens in the middle of the RPD scenario, like a giant zombie mob, or something. I thought the point of turning the power back on was for the radio room. So, it seems like maybe they COULD get a transmission..

Comment

• Personally I always thought the shutters came down automatically as Elza crashed through the glass (notice how the glass doors are broken yet the shutter is intact and not dented at all) Which means they came down afterwards - so they were open until she crashed.

She may have hit the switch or it could have been auto .. we dunno yet. Could be either.

And as for Leon - I always assumed he saw a rescue helicopter crash that was gonna rescue him (from the helipad or why else would he be stood there?)
              He could also have seen the zombie invasion through the front door at the same time / afterwards.. Hmm
              Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 10-12-2013, 01:41 PM.
              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• I never saw this one, so I'm posting it in case no one else has.

Just look at how authentic that background is. Once you look at theirs and re-look at inflame's photos, you start to realize it looks DEAD on, and you can make out the plant and cig tray in the original inflames photo. Either they studied this photo and somehow enhanced the fuck out of it, or SOMEONE gave them better quality screenshots ;)

Either way, I splurged my pants.

It looks like John is looking at a book sculpture or something. Another puzzle probably, and probably one he points out. Groovy as fuck.
                Last edited by Darkness; 10-12-2013, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• The lightning is awful though.

Comment

• I'd say their pic of that room looks too bright. There doesn't seem to be any shadowing on characters, like in the Sega Saturn version of BIOHAZARD. The renders doo look nice but I think a few of their areas look too bright and the lighting if off. The conference room should be a tad darker as is their second and third floor hallways.
                    Last edited by Zombie_X; 10-12-2013, 05:53 PM.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Yeah, but if you're looking at the lighting of a test render from months ago, it's sort of expected. Look at the progress they have made on the other rooms.

Comment

• I didn't see that photo either, looks awesome. Man, this game is really high on my list of anticipated "things" Trial can't come soon enough..

Comment

• I agree with you guys about the lighting but as the picture and most of the new rooms they show say, early test render. I'm sure they'll improve the fine details such as lighting and shadows as they go, also, quoting my post so people can see it on this page

Originally posted by Darkness View Post

I never saw this one, so I'm posting it in case no one else has.

Last edited by Darkness; 10-12-2013, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• I remember seeing it on facebook a few weeks ago.

Anyways, yeah the lighting is off (in both the room and on the models) but it's only an early test after all. The overall detailing and exactness compared to the bioflames images is stunning. And without SoftImage no less, whoever makes the backgrounds in Team IGAS knows what they're doing. Something bothers me about he table though.

Comment

• That image was posted here ages ago by D.Birkin. He had posted an alternative version with added blur and color grading to mimic the bioflames images.

I know it's a test as well so it's not final. If it was final I'd say it looks kinda bad. But I'm sure their final version will look nearly 1:1 to the original image.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                                I remember seeing it on facebook a few weeks ago.

Anyways, yeah the lighting is off (in both the room and on the models) but it's only an early test after all. The overall detailing and exactness compared to the bioflames images is stunning. And without SoftImage no less, whoever makes the backgrounds in Team IGAS knows what they're doing. Something bothers me about he table though.
                                The finish of the original is a high gloss with the markings running from side to side rather than matte finish and end to end markings as seen in the IGAS rendition. Also, I believe the carpet to be royal blue and not an effect of how the image was originally captured.
                                sigpic
                                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Working...
                                X