Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know, it's just an observation.
    Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Nice image! Good job on bringing in the likes!

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
        The size of Leon doesn't fit with the dimension of the room.
        Yep, Leon is too small.

Comment

• Leon looks to be about the same size as Elza and John in the bioflames picture:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard012.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	403353

Also, I know the screenies are from a test render, but I hope they give the room the carpet treatment soon.
          Last edited by biohazard_star; 10-18-2013, 02:00 PM.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
            Leon looks to be about the same size as Elza and John in the bioflames picture:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]9199[/ATTACH]

Also, I know the screenies are from a test render, but I hope they give the room the carpet treatment soon.
            My sentiments exactly. I don't know if the room actually has a blue carpet, but that's how I've come to love the room, it would be nice to have throw backs to Bioflames even if that's not how it was originally meant to be designed.

Comment

• Here are RE 1.5 images that I have found in croatian magazine Hacker

First image is from March 1997. issue and second is from January 1998 issue of Hacker. Can someone identify JS logo?

Comment

• I think some people need to consider just how massive the Briefing Room actually is. The walking space has to be wide enough to allow Elza to play ring-around-the-rosie with those mutant baboons. The room may not be as large as the Parking Lot, but it has to offer similar accommodations, as it houses the same boss fight.

As for the carpet, I'm not quite sure myself. A seasoned graphic analyst should compare the Inflames images with actual background files to determine the precise effects of the CRT display on the tint of the photographs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                  More appropriate:

Comment

• As an update about the eboot section on my site. The initial layout is complete, if not the same as The Prototypes.

Name:	preview.png
Size:	274.4 KB
ID:	403354
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                      My sentiments exactly. I don't know if the room actually has a blue carpet, but that's how I've come to love the room, it would be nice to have throw backs to Bioflames even if that's not how it was originally meant to be designed.
                      It just doesn't seem likely for the floor to be gray originally (or a different color) and be altered to such a deep blue without it affecting the other colors present as much. Maybe it was a slightly lighter hue?
                      sigpic
                      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
                        It just doesn't seem likely for the floor to be gray originally (or a different color) and be altered to such a deep blue without it affecting the other colors present as much. Maybe it was a slightly lighter hue?
                        First thing that came to my mind, i'm no expert at these things but if it was an effect of the camera/tv wouldnt parts of the table itself be blue?
                        Last edited by Don Piano; 10-18-2013, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
                          How do you mean?

For me, while the Bioflames pic is obviously of terrible quality, I think it has a beautiful contrast to it. A deep royal blue carpet with a golden wooden table, with the dark sky outside the window and the warm glow of the lamps against the wall; the contrast between dark and light and the blend of complimentary colours (blue and gold) is almost perfect. No offence to the room IGAS have created, however the atmosphere in the room just look pale and bare in comparison (not forgetting that the Bioflames backgrounds might not even be like that in the first place). In my eyes the conference room is one of the most grand rooms in the building and being a part of the 3F is perhaps deserving of special treatment, much like the Chief's office. After spending all your time in the cold and dark RPD, coming to a place of luxury to have and epic boss battle would be so much greater than coming to yet another office room just like every other.

Originally posted by Don Piano View Post
                          First thing that came to my mind, i'm no expert at these things but if it was an effect of the camera/tv wouldnt parts of the table itself be blue?
                          If you can look closely there is a blue tint to much of the image, on the walls, the floor, even the chairs.
                          Last edited by Guest; 10-18-2013, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• ^ I think what he means is that if the floor really is grey, then the other parts of the image which have the same color should suffer from the same bluish tint as well. Case in point, the media room corridor:

Both the floor and walls have the same grey color in the clear shot, so they both have the same blue tint in the bioflames shot. If the conference room really did have grey tiles for flooring, then the walls should also be somewhat blue-ish in the bioflames shot.

Name:	biohazard010.JPG
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	403355Click image for larger version

Name:	00000074.png
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	403356
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                              How do you mean?

For me, while the Bioflames pic is obviously of terrible quality, I think it has a beautiful contrast to it. A deep royal blue carpet with a golden wooden table, with the dark sky outside the window and the warm glow of the lamps against the wall; the contrast between dark and light and the blend of complimentary colours (blue and gold) is almost perfect. No offence to the room IGAS have created, however the atmosphere in the room just look pale and bare in comparison (not forgetting that the Bioflames backgrounds might not even be like that in the first place). In my eyes the conference room is one of the most grand rooms in the building and being a part of the 3F is perhaps deserving of special treatment, much like the Chief's office. After spending all your time in the cold and dark RPD, coming to a place of luxury to have and epic boss battle would be so much greater than coming to yet another office room just like every other.

If you can look closely there is a blue tint to much of the image, on the walls, the floor, even the chairs.
                              I'm referring to the other colors immediately surrounding the deep blue; if the floor was originally gray and altered by the image quality so drastically that it became royal blue then would it not make the gold and brown of the table appear much more blue than they do now?
                              sigpic
                              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                As an update about the eboot section on my site. The initial layout is complete, if not the same as The Prototypes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9200[/ATTACH]
                                Whats the link to your page?

Comment

Working...
                                X