Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "bioflames blue" tint is not even that strong in that specific image. The floor should be blue. Just look at John's pants compared to the floor. They are both the same blue. In order for the floor to be gray, everything else would have to be A LOT more blue.

And it should be carpet. I've never heard of a meeting room with tile. And there are no discernible tile edges or lines.

Comment

• It's definitely royal blue carpet. I love the re carpet footstep sound. BRING ON THE CARPET!

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
        ^ I think what he means is that if the floor really is grey, then the other parts of the image which have the same color should suffer from the same bluish tint as well. Case in point, the media room corridor:

Both the floor and walls have the same grey color in the clear shot, so they both have the same blue tint in the bioflames shot. If the conference room really did have grey tiles for flooring, then the walls should also be somewhat blue-ish in the bioflames shot.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]9201[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9202[/ATTACH]
        Got it. Yeah that's right, unless the colours are of a different temperature, in which case the effect is less pronounced. It's hard to tell with this room as there's so much lighting going on, looking closely you can see the highlights on the chairs are a similar colour to Kendo's trousers. It seems that darker monochrome colours suffer from the effect more than lighter and more natural colours, so it's still possible the floor is grey just fortunate that the temperature was about right for the colour of the floor and blue tint of the camera to mix well, like it did in the archive corridor.

Last edited by Guest; 10-18-2013, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• Mr.Biohazard, it is not yet complete. The layout is being finalized then I will create all new eboots. All with have custom icons and descriptions. It might take a while. Otherwise The Prototypes is up and running.

Concerning the image from IGAS, it should be carpeting. Working in retail, I have never seen a meeting room with tile floors. They've always had some sort of carpet. I just got back from a conference not too long ago and all the meeting rooms in that building had swivel chairs and carpeted floors.
          Last edited by Zombie_X; 10-18-2013, 10:53 PM.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I realize it's actually pretty pointless to debate over. It's not like the Team would change it.

Comment

• Who knows? For all we know there might be more accurate source material out there, would still love to see some nods to the bioflames images...

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                I realize it's actually pretty pointless to debate over. It's not like the Team would change it.
                But if we can make an educated guess it may lead to desirable results. :p
                sigpic
                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I think someone should display these backgrounds on an old CRT monitor and photograph them with an old mobile phone camera. I'd do it, but I ditched both a long time ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.BioHazard View Post
                    Whats the link to your page?
                    Same question.
                    "Project Night" (indie horror game) will be released on January 22, 2015
                    http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...rking-Title%29

Comment

• Here's the link to Zombie-X's great site

Comment

• I need a small question answered:

What exact build is this rendition of the RPD lobby from?
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	early_5_big.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	162.1 KB
ID:	403357

Name:	early_7_big.jpg
Size:	148.6 KB
ID:	403358

Name:	early_10_big.jpg
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	403359

As you can see, the lobby is different. The front office seems to be an open space, the back hallway is missing and replaced with a door, and there is an enclosed office in the lobby with windows.
                        Visit the Resident Evil 1.5 wiki and contribute to (Hopefully), a central zone for all 1.5 info.

Comment

• Retail Beta-2 Fixed........What's fixed?

Comment

• that's alpha version VGBB, or "era 1". The first version of re 1.5 ever shown.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichelleRockz View Post
                              Retail Beta-2 Fixed........What's fixed?
                              There's three known images of beta 2 floating around online all with various corrupt sectors. The fixed version took pieces from each of them in an attempt to repair the image and is currently the version with the fewest corrupt sectors. The rest of the image currently isn't repairable.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichelleRockz View Post
                                Retail Beta-2 Fixed........What's fixed?
                                It is a better dump of the original source disc with fixed sectors. The one commonly going around is the corrupted version. The fixed version is less prone to crashes. An example of the crashes is by using certain weapons in the broken version, while they work in the fixed.

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                Mr.Biohazard, it is not yet complete. The layout is being finalized then I will create all new eboots. All with have custom icons and descriptions. It might take a while. Otherwise The Prototypes is up and running.

Concerning the image from IGAS, it should be carpeting. Working in retail, I have never seen a meeting room with tile floors. They've always had some sort of carpet. I just got back from a conference not too long ago and all the meeting rooms in that building had swivel chairs and carpeted floors.
                                ^ This. Typically in offices, they use carpet if swivel chairs are used because the chair is less prone to moving to fast when someone sits down (To avoid accidents). Carpet is used because it slows the chair down, and it is more stylish. I have worked in several office complexes, including the original WTC. (Won't elaborate much, but I worked in WTC tower 7 from Feb 1997 - March 2001 with Salomon Smith Barney, and every single office floor was carpeted. I also occasionally met with a friend after she left work at 2WTC, and all the office floors there had carpet too.)

It is possible that the floor in the bioflames photos is cream colored carpet, which is why it looks like tile. But I am pretty certain that it is carpet, but I could be wrong though.
                                Last edited by VGBB; 10-19-2013, 10:53 AM.
                                Visit the Resident Evil 1.5 wiki and contribute to (Hopefully), a central zone for all 1.5 info.

Comment

Working...
                                X