Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VGBB View Post
    It is possible that the floor in the bioflames photos is cream colored carpet, which is why it looks like tile. But I am pretty certain that it is carpet, but I could be wrong though.
    Hmm...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM3XX101.jpeg
Views:	3
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	403360Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard067.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	403361Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM3XX105.jpeg
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	403362Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard072.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	403363

Looks like we have a winner!

---

Oh wait...

Name:	ROOM5XX011.jpeg
Views:	3
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	403364Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard161.JPG
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	403365Click image for larger version

Name:	00000024.png
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	403366Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard095.JPG
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	403367

Damn.

Comment

• So there is no blue carpet in conference room is it ?

Comment

• Probably not.

Comment

• Originally posted by VGBB View Post
          I need a small question answered:

What exact build is this rendition of the RPD lobby from?
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]9203[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]9204[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]9205[/ATTACH]

As you can see, the lobby is different. The front office seems to be an open space, the back hallway is missing and replaced with a door, and there is an enclosed office in the lobby with windows.
          I have no idea, to be quite frank. This is something that has been bugging me for a while, maybe someone can kick in and clarify on this subject.

This is definitely Era 1 Build, but the question is if it's the Era 1 Build or Era 1.1 Build. Some small changes were made to the alpha build before entering stage 2, but I have yet to determine if the press was given the screenshots first, or if BioHazard 2 was presented in V-Jump Festival before any media assets were created to distribute among magazine publications.

In any case, I haven't forgotten what I promised a few weeks ago. Sorry, guys. I told you I'd get working on it, but I've been busy as of late and mostly lurking in the last few days. No point making excuses, though.. The winners were Pre-Rendered Background Changes from Era 2 Build to Era 4 Build (although I might have a pleasant surprise for those who doubt that Era 2 and Era 3 might not be the same) and Era Build Differences. Since Boss Fights was the very first to get the 4 votes (one of my initial conditions), I'll also post it. Thanks to geluda, that just got slightly spicy too.

Question, though. Do you guys want me to create a new thread, or post it here?
          Last edited by Kegluneq; 10-19-2013, 04:46 PM.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
          BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• That's from the earliest shown beta (alpha?), that was shown to the public. AFAIK, that build was the lobby, and miscellaneous other rooms (Chief's Office). The Chief's office also looked VERY RE1 Mansion like, sort of like the shotgun room from the first game. Whether anything was produced beyond that (and on the disc) is a mystery, but my gut tells me, probably not!

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
              That's from the earliest shown beta (alpha?), that was shown to the public. AFAIK, that build was the lobby, and miscellaneous other rooms (Chief's Office). The Chief's office also looked VERY RE1 Mansion like, sort of like the shotgun room from the first game. Whether anything was produced beyond that (and on the disc) is a mystery, but my gut tells me, probably not!
              That's the thing, though. This build doesn't show the Chief's Office. What I don't know if this was the first produced build ever, or if it was the follow-up to the V-Jump Festival video footage where BioHazard 2 was announced. Though I do agree with you. Whichever of those two comes later didn't get any further developed; they started to retrofit all locations into Era 2 Build.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
              BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• I know what newsbot is always bitching about now. All the damn backgrounds are grey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                  Question, though. Do you guys want me to create a new thread, or post it here?
                  Create a new thread, that way you'll be able to indirectly moderate it the way you want. It won't be lost among the usual off topic stuff.

Comment

• Let's compare the conference room to the chief's room.

Name:	biohazard017.JPG
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	403368Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM115_01.png
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	403369

Name:	biohazard018.JPG
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	403370

When looking at bioflames images, the floor in the conference room look way more blue than the floor in the chief's room. So it can't be that gray.

Comment

• It just depends on how dark it is and how "grey" it is. But nothing indicates it should be blue.

Comment

• Regarding the color issues with the BIOFLAMES images:

Here's some color corrections I applied to these images. Once corrected, they are the same as the released backgrounds. I will attempt to color correct the briefing room as well.

Name:	biohazard067 copy.png
Size:	383.5 KB
ID:	403371

Name:	early_5_big copy copy.png
Size:	454.6 KB
ID:	403372

Name:	biohazard010 copy.png
Size:	384.4 KB
ID:	403373

Name:	briefing1 copy.png
Size:	340.7 KB
ID:	403374

Name:	garage1 copy.png
Size:	345.2 KB
ID:	403375

Name:	secondfloor2 copy.png
Size:	264.7 KB
ID:	403376
                        Last edited by Zombie_X; 10-19-2013, 07:29 PM.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• No the chief office was one of the rooms shown in era 1. The door is where the item box is in era 3 and you cant see anything out of the window, just the reflection of the inside light.

Name:	vlcsnap-2013-10-19-21h21m35s242.png
Size:	178.5 KB
ID:	403380Click image for larger version

Name:	11.gif
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	403378

Name:	vlcsnap-2013-10-19-21h21m14s10.png
Size:	218.1 KB
ID:	403377Click image for larger version

Name:	52.gif
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	403379
                          I'm still sticking to my guns that era 1 station was planned to be only 2 floors. Also nice friggen carpet under the desk in era 1.
                          Last edited by NEOMEGA; 10-19-2013, 08:34 PM. Reason: Picture 1 derp

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                            I know what newsbot is always bitching about now. All the damn backgrounds are grey.
                            I'll take grey with blue and red here and there over brown and...brown.
                            sigpic
                            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
                              I'll take grey with blue and red here and there over brown and...brown.
                              You forgot brown.

Comment

• That's some fine work, Zombie_X. Really nice to see the colour corrections on those classic images. It's funny to me how years ago at Bioflames the "blue" was a massive part of the discussions and pretty much accepted as an integrated feature rather than a low quality camera. Lots of theories about no power and such. It's nice to see some 20% shots corrected too. I always thought "Grant"'s uniform was a little too blue.

@NEOMEGA Yes, it's very Bio 1.
                                Last edited by BiohazardFE; 10-19-2013, 09:51 PM.
                                sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

Working...
                                X