Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks ;)

The colors aren't 100% accurate as I had to take guesses at the real color, but I think they are accurate enough. Funny enough the baboons have brown fur. I toned down Blue, Cyan, and changed the hue of Magenta to Red. From there you scale back saturation and lightness of each as well as applying Smart Sharpen. I had to watch carefully when correcting the colors as it's easy to desaturate too much. I scaled back the colors just enough so that they don't have a bloom effect to them anymore (look at Reds/Blues).

I think the results are as close as I'm gonna get, especially for the Era 1 RPD main hall.
    Last edited by Zombie_X; 10-19-2013, 09:57 PM.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• thats a fantastic job on those, man. i'd like to see more but its not necessary. just bored as shit.

Comment

• That's fine, I can do more. Like I said, these colors won't be 100% accurate because of the quality of the images, but I think it's close. These weren't as dramatic as the others, but give you a good idea of the colors. So the briefing room does have a grey floor, and from sharpening it up, it does appear to be a carpet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lab2 copy.png
Views:	1
Size:	426.5 KB
ID:	403381

Name:	lab1 copy.png
Size:	392.9 KB
ID:	403382

Name:	sewer2 copy.png
Size:	407.8 KB
ID:	403383

Name:	sewer1 copy.png
Size:	398.5 KB
ID:	403384

Name:	briefing2 copy.png
Size:	339.5 KB
ID:	403385
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Good job on the colour correction! Looks pretty accurate to me.

Comment

• Thanks geluda. It's hard to get these right. They aren't accurate though. Damn CRT rainbow artifacts, color bleeding, and compression... there's too many factors in this.

I'm surprised no one tried to color correct these in the past.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• For what you have to work with you've got a pretty good result. Looks like some colour was lost in the process on a few images, but they were hardly great to begin with. You know, it almost looks like the carpet in the briefing room is similar to what is laid down in the chiefs office.

Comment

• Awesome colour corrections! I am now nearly convinced that the carpet texture used in the Briefing Room is indeed this one:

Name:	ROOM3XX101.jpeg
Views:	3
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	403386

Comment

• It is carpeting. I am 100% sure. You can clearly see tiles in the archive corridor, but not in the briefing room at all. It has to be either dull blue or grey carpeting.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• That tall marvin photo posted above that looks like it is in the archive hall, scares the living s*it out of me...
                    Visit the Resident Evil 1.5 wiki and contribute to (Hopefully), a central zone for all 1.5 info.

Comment

• Hello everyone! i haven't been on the forums in I think 2 months I was just wondering has anything worth nothing happened? I have viewed the official IGAS page on facebook a few times and its pretty clear they are still working on the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                        Hello everyone! i haven't been on the forums in I think 2 months I was just wondering has anything worth nothing happened? I have viewed the official IGAS page on facebook a few times and its pretty clear they are still working on the game.
                        The 1.5 vanilla build (40%) leaked last month, aside from that, nothing...
                        Visit the Resident Evil 1.5 wiki and contribute to (Hopefully), a central zone for all 1.5 info.

Comment

• Anxiously awaiting new updates from IAGS...
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                            Anxiously awaiting new updates from IAGS...
                            Yeah, a new screenshot per every 100 subscriptions is one hell of a precedent they've set for themselves. I am hoping for a wee glimpse of the Medical Room... It's the only area in the RPD we've yet to see!
                            Last edited by Enigmatism415; 10-20-2013, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• Indeed. That's what I want to see.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Personally I want to see sewer designs although the chances of that happening are pretty slim at this point. :p

Comment

Working...
                                X