Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey... sorry for changing subject , but i downloaded the BH 1.5 collection that originalzombie posted on page 78... well ive seen a pic that i have never seen before... could someone tell me who this is?-------> http://www.freeimagehosting.net/hdc1n

Comment

• Perhaps one of these guys.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.rpd.2ndfloor.0hallway02.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	401586

BioHazard YouTube Channel
      BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by Morellus View Post
        Hey... sorry for changing subject , but i downloaded the BH 1.5 collection that originalzombie posted on page 78... well ive seen a pic that i have never seen before... could someone tell me who this is?-------> http://www.freeimagehosting.net/hdc1n
        I'm glad i was able to help, about the guy in the picture, his name is roy and he was supposed to be another rpd police officer survivor !
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        Last edited by Guest; 09-11-2012, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
          I'm glad i was able to help, about the guy in the picture, his name is roy and he was supposed to be another rpd police officer survivor !
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOQ5KgPwj0Q

Yea i know who Roy is... but ive never seen that concept art. I downloaded all of the 3 links and added the new stuff to my "Biohazard 1.5 Collection" hehe thank you

Comment

• The drawing says その他の警官, aka "other officers." It does not represent any character in particular.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
              The drawing says その他の警官, aka "other officers." It does not represent any character in particular.
              Wow thanks for translating that... so thats not Roy , its a random RPD officer XDD thanks for the info

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                That is correct, Enigmatism415.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7067[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7068[/ATTACH]

You can see that the four pipes are present in both shots. The wall textures is the same too. You can see the indentation on the wall to Leon's left and Elza's right as well. I believe that Inflames incorrectly labelled it from the sewer area because of the green "platform" in the background, thinking it was the alligator. I made the same mistake. It seems that you only fight the alligator in the sewerage disposal.
                I think I agree with you and MartinBiohazard. I suppose this is one of the things Black~Crow will have to fix in his maps (if he hasn't done so already). I am always hesitant to disagree with Inflame's conclusions, but he simply may not have had enough information to know at the time (but what if his contact had told him where the image was taken himself?)

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                  So you mean the 3D lift object from BH1.5's boiler room was simply reused in RE2's boiler room?
                  It's entirely possible. I guess someone can go check the time stamp of the lift file in retail? Although it's really more like the entire boiler room in 1.5 was edited a bit and reused in retail. By the time beta 2 rolled in, they were still using the camera angles of the 1.5 boiler room on the Trial disk. They did change it, along with some textures and lighting work, in final though.

As for the "alligator" picture, Inflames admitted a while back that he mislabeled it. The green stuff in the back is just shrubbery.
                  Last edited by biohazard_star; 09-11-2012, 11:22 PM.
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

• Well, since most of us agree that the photo was doctored, I wonder who was responsible for it... certainly not an amateur ...

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                    As for the "alligator" picture, Inflames admitted a while back that he mislabeled it. The green stuff in the back is just shrubbery.
                    Well I guess that solves that! Cheers.

Comment

• Unfortunately, we never saw any 3d models of the mutated alligator in 1.5 !

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                        Unfortunately, we never saw any 3d models of the mutated alligator in 1.5 !
                        Wouldn't you think the Alligator boss of 1.5 is most likely the same as that of 2?

Comment

• I doubt that because 1.5 uses the same engine as RE1, so the 3d model might definitely be different than the one in RE2, don't you think ?

Comment

• More likely to be a rudimentary build of the RE2 engine rather than the one used for RE1. But even in that case, why would that make a difference model wise? They could convert their own data to whatever format they'd need.
                            Last edited by Gemini; 09-12-2012, 01:55 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• What im saying that 1.5 is not capable of handling that number of polygons like the one in the final version, so i think when you face the alligator in 1.5 it will start to attack the player underneath the water not showing its whole body and not be able to swim out chasing you through tunnels like the one in RE2, due to the graphic engine's limitations had to offer, i think it would be very similar to this boss battle from dino crisis !

Comment

• There's no "engine's limitations", it all depends on how they managed memory and how many polygons the model has. If RE2 can handle the alligator so could RE1 and 1.5 as well, especially given how the polygon pool works exactly the same among all RE PlayStation titles.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

Working...
                                X