Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outbreak File 1 and File 2 had different voice actors for the main characters. Wendee Lee only voiced Alyssa in File 2. To be honest, I actually liked the File 1 cast better since they didn't sound stereotypical like the File 2 cast.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
      Outbreak File 1 and File 2 had different voice actors for the main characters. Wendee Lee only voiced Alyssa in File 2. To be honest, I actually liked the File 1 cast better since they didn't sound stereotypical like the File 2 cast.
      I actually never noticed. Are you sure about that? Because everywhere I looked, both Wendee and Kirk are credited for Alyssa and Kevin in both games. They are even identical voices.

So... not really sure what you heard. XD
      Last edited by VGBB; 10-29-2013, 09:38 PM.
      Visit the Resident Evil 1.5 wiki and contribute to (Hopefully), a central zone for all 1.5 info.

Comment

• Yes, File 2's characters had different voice actors (who sucked balls), whenever I hear Yoko trying to shout "HELP" and "OVER THERE", it's so pathetic I want to throw a brick on her head.

Comment

• i was never able to find file 2 to buy it. only played 1.
          dumbass capcom VA switching strikes again

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
            I just made and uploaded this to YouTube, hahaha!

do not understand
            Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• File 2 game balancing was much more fun than file 1. The only feature I miss from file 1 was the removal of danger aiming. And yeah 90% of the voices were worse in file 2 except for Alyssa's believe it or not. At least George can actually CALL "Kevin!" in file 2 and jim can actually say "NO" instead of "YOOUU".

And no, seeing as how she is still currently playing Claire Capcom will no way let her do Elza. Paul Haddad is most likely a definite no either but man if I were to hear him as leon again I might have to physically find IGAS and give them a squeezing hug.
              Last edited by NEOMEGA; 10-30-2013, 02:17 AM. Reason: Trying to get this back on track

Comment

• Originally posted by MichelleRockz View Post
                Yes, File 2's characters had different voice actors (who sucked balls), whenever I hear Yoko trying to shout "HELP" and "OVER THERE", it's so pathetic I want to throw a brick on her head.
                Thanks. Other than playing Nights Into Dreams..., you just made my night.
                Visit the Resident Evil 1.5 wiki and contribute to (Hopefully), a central zone for all 1.5 info.

Comment

• Guys, might wanna back this project here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...urvival-horror

Thanks, Obama!
                  Last edited by fiendshard; 10-30-2013, 04:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiendshard View Post
                    Guys, might wanna back this project here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...urvival-horror

Thanks, Obama!
                    TBQH buddy, you have your own thread dedicated to your project Infected. People will post there regarding it. Don't steal IGAS's thunder xP

Any news on any updates BTW guys?
                    "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• My 1.5 article will be finished soon. Not sure whether to keep it separate or merge it with the BIO2 article (also near finished).
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Mark's File 2 voice was the worst offender. Whoever directed the VA for File 2 turned him from a retired mellow old veteran into an army drill instructor. :/
                        As for voice recording for 1.5, there'll probably a ton of those popping up on Youtube once the game is out. I'm hoping at least one of them turns out to be decent enough for IGAS to notice and consider adapting them for the game.

@NB - Sounds interesting. What is your 1.5 article specifically about?
                        Last edited by biohazard_star; 10-30-2013, 09:11 AM.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

• The game's development and scenario.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Oh, finally. I'll be looking forward to reading it then.

BTW, dunno if anyone noticed but you can actually make the dog in Sherry's "secret entrance" scene howl if you push him forward before you trigger the scene. It makes the scene feel a bit more complete.

Spoiler:
                            Last edited by biohazard_star; 10-30-2013, 09:34 AM.
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

• Tomorrow, the one-year anniversary of the "Halloween Teaser"... I'm sure the team has come a long way since then (and I hope we get to see just how far along they are soon).

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                                My 1.5 article will be finished soon. Not sure whether to keep it separate or merge it with the BIO2 article (also near finished).
                                I think separate, it's a different enough beast the actual beta/game concept to warrant being in a section of it's own.

Comment

Working...
                                X