Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh well

Comment

• They probably don't want to make any promises. It's better that way, anyway. Last time they did, they ended up having some unexpected technical difficulities and delaying the Christmas trailer, which I guess disappointed a bunch of people.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• For now its better to find a good configuraton for epsxe and pcsx.

I am having problems to get a good performance with nice quality configuration and to get compatibility with Windows.
        Last edited by PROTOBOY; 11-01-2013, 06:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
          For now its better to find a good configuraton for epsxe and pcsx.

I am having problems to get a good performance with nice quality configuration and to get compatibility with Windows.
          What versions are you using? I am using the latest EPSXE on Win 7 64 Bit and the game runs perfectly.
          Visit the Resident Evil 1.5 wiki and contribute to (Hopefully), a central zone for all 1.5 info.

Comment

• Originally posted by VGBB View Post
            What versions are you using? I am using the latest EPSXE on Win 7 64 Bit and the game runs perfectly.
            Version 1.90, when I had Windows 7 also was okay, but after windows 8 the emulator runs with slowdowns .
            The video card is intel.

Comment

• They never announced anything for Halloween, and while it marks the event and a year after the first trailer, it's safe to say that we've gotten plenty this year. Many pictures and two similar builds of 1.5, I'd definitely say it's a good year. I prefer it when they just release a video out there instead of announcing a date, since after what happened at Christmas, anything can happen again.

Comment

• I'm fine with the lack of media, but an update letting us know that the project hasn't encountered any bumps in the road would be nice. I suppose I worry too much. But this is a large project to take on and I imagine that it can become tiresome for all people involved and sometimes I get nervous that they may find it difficult to stay motivated. Regardless, I'm appreciative of all they have given us and accomplished this year.
                sigpic
                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• In other news, I'll be starting up a new Youtube Channel just for the BIOHAZARD series. Here's a sneak peak at the banner.

Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard-prototypes-banner1 copy.png
Views:	1
Size:	254.7 KB
ID:	403404
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• That banner looks great, I can't wait to see what you do with the channel.

Comment

• It''l be my gameplay channel for the series, though I might get rid of the Prototype subtitle and replace it with Chronicles. So BIOHAZARD: Chronicles.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                        In other news, I'll be starting up a new Youtube Channel just for the BIOHAZARD series. Here's a sneak peak at the banner.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9255[/ATTACH]
                        Looks good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                          It''l be my gameplay channel for the series, though I might get rid of the Prototype subtitle and replace it with Chronicles. So BIOHAZARD: Chronicles.
                          Sounds good! Will there be commentary or just the gameplay?
                          Last edited by Akimbo; 11-02-2013, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• It will be both.

Have you guys noticed that IGAS has gone quiet on their FB page? Hope it's not a bad sign. Theya re usually quite talkative on there, but they haven't responded to any ones questions or comments in 6 days.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Maybe are editing a new video.

Comment

• Perhaps...
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X