Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop worrying guys. This is not the first time IGAS "Vanished", and 6 days is barely something to worry about.
    Visit the Resident Evil 1.5 wiki and contribute to (Hopefully), a central zone for all 1.5 info.

Comment

• I'm not worried. It's just odd.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• What we need to do is get more likes to their Facebook page, which is at 1376 likes. We need 24 more likes. Let's get on this people!

"A can of fizz. It's sure to yellow and mellow those things." - Barry Burton

Comment

• I posted about them on reddit a while back but it didn't seem to help.

AJM, love the Gaiden avatar of Barry. That game gives me fond memories.
          Last edited by Zombie_X; 11-03-2013, 10:15 PM.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
            I posted about them on reddit a while back but it didn't seem to help.

AJM, love the Gaiden avatar of Barry. That game gives me fond memories.
            It gets way too much hate, I love Gaiden. Not a bad game really. I just wanted a different avatar, seemed perfect for me.

8-Bit Barry kicks ass.

"A can of fizz. It's sure to yellow and mellow those things." - Barry Burton

Comment

• People are just use to being fed new info every few days. They could be taking a break, or maybe something is brewing.

Also, anyone else notice the "Facebookings" was changed to "Myspacings" in this thread's title?

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                People are just use to being fed new info every few days. They could be taking a break, or maybe something is brewing.

Also, anyone else notice the "Facebookings" was changed to "Myspacings" in this thread's title?
                Only an idiot uses Myspace these days, and I don't think IGAS are idiots.
                Visit the Resident Evil 1.5 wiki and contribute to (Hopefully), a central zone for all 1.5 info.

Comment

• Not really, some companies uses for multimedia content.

Unfortunately is not the same place like was back in 2009, 2011 era.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                    I'm not worried. It's just odd.
                    It's odd that people have lives?
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• If you haven't realized by now that we like to have fun with the thread title, I'm not really sure what to tell you.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                        i dunno, i never had one.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                          Priceless hahah .. Yep - most people apparently do not. KIDDING! XP

I'm sure any news after an absence of any will be awesome.. it's more effective than seeing new stuff every day and it becoming the norm.
                          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• what if they are busy making an official blog ?

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
                              Not really, some companies uses for multimedia content. Unfortunately is not the same place like was back in 2009, 2011 era.
                              I think the last time I used MySpace was around 2007 lmao

Originally posted by Borman View Post
                              If you haven't realized by now that we like to have fun with the thread title, I'm not really sure what to tell you.
                              Oh I know, I just find it amusing. My favorite one was "(like RE2 but a little different)" or something along those lines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                                My favorite one was "(like RE2 but a little different)" or something along those lines.
                                That was a reference to The Green Mile ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X