Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by warren View Post
    what if they are busy making an official blog ?
    Or putting together a website, who knows. The excitement is killing me, lol.

"A can of fizz. It's sure to yellow and mellow those things." - Barry Burton

Comment

• Or. As said, probably living out their daily lives. They are no way indebted to this community. People are way too spoiled in gaining information and pictures. It's like a fix for some people and if they don't get their fix, they worry.

Comment

• This thread is starting to remind me of a really seedy and shady back-alley where junkies get their fix.

"I got dem 1.5 pics, mmaaannnn!"
        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Haha, and we haven't even seen anything of the current IGAS build...

Comment

• Comment

• Can you really blame people asking for more? IGAS hyped their project back in 2012. There was a huge halloween trailer. Promises for Christmas and a release in 2013. Now we're one year later and the only thing we see is outdated pictures here and there on their facebook page. Ok, I realize that leaks happened in-between. But it's always possible to release a little trailer without spoiling anything.

When you hype something with trailers and making offs and then barely anything happens one year later it's understandable for people to worry and ask themselves questions about the state of the project.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                Can you really blame people asking for more? IGAS hyped their project back in 2012. There was a huge halloween trailer. Promises for Christmas and a release in 2013. Now we're one year later and the only thing we see is outdated pictures here and there on their facebook page. Ok, I realize that leaks happened in-between. But it's always possible to release a little trailer without spoiling anything.

When you hype something with trailers and making offs and then barely anything happens one year later it's understandable for people to worry and ask themselves questions about the state of the project.
                The first facebook pictures were unintentionally posted by an unresponsible member of IGAS and the release of 1.5 was just something to stop people from getting scammed.
                If the first thing didn't happen at the time, they would remain hidden, until they finished their job. If the second thing didn't happen at the time, nobody would be so hyped at all.

It's not their fault they "hyped" the project, who told those people to be impatient little jerks?
                Last edited by Guest; 11-05-2013, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                  This thread is starting to remind me of a really seedy and shady back-alley where junkies get their fix.

"I got dem 1.5 pics, mmaaannnn!"
                  They better hurry before people start going through withdrawals lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                    Can you really blame people asking for more? IGAS hyped their project back in 2012. There was a huge halloween trailer. Promises for Christmas and a release in 2013. Now we're one year later and the only thing we see is outdated pictures here and there on their facebook page. Ok, I realize that leaks happened in-between. But it's always possible to release a little trailer without spoiling anything.

It was my understanding that the project was never meant to be known by the public until after it was completed. If you want to blame anyone for the hype, point a finger at the scammer and attention whore(s) who practically forced IGAS to come public. If that's not enough, look around at previous posts in this thread that get completely taken out of context (Person1: "Will today be the day?" *two days later* Person2: "What happened? Where's the material?").

I'm just as excited for this project's completion, but I expect if IGAS has anything to announce that they will do just that. As mentioned, people have lives outside of the internet (I hope), and counting the days until/after the updates just isn't being realistic - doing so will only lead to letdown.

Originally posted by Renard View Post
                    They better hurry before people start going through withdrawals lol
                    *face twitch* *scratch*
                    Last edited by MeganGrass; 11-05-2013, 05:40 PM.
                    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• The only thing that is particularly worrisome is that none of the stuff that has been posted is new. While I can understand wanting to leave things for a surprise, simple updates (even if only once a month) would let people know the status of the project. It doesn't even need to be pictures. But it's not surprising that some would feel that IGAS' progress has slowed down a fair bit (not that they're obligated to meet deadlines) and that their imaginations are getting the best of them.
                      sigpic
                      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I figure they would stop by here and listen to our ideas to possibly enlighten them on a certain approach to scenarios in the game since D.Birkin did seem to do that every now and then. I sent him a message and he replied back rather quickly at end of september pretty much saying he was gonna have a follow up message and haven't heard of him since. I hope something bad behind the scenes didn't happen.

Comment

• Maybe something good happened? Perhaps the 80% build has been acquired.. I wish..

And to those look for the grotesque warning found on the front of the BIOHAZARD games, here's one I made in Photoshop for all to use.

Click image for larger version

Name:	grotesque copy.png
Views:	1
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	403407
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                            Maybe something good happened? Perhaps the 80% build has been acquired.. I wish..

And to those look for the grotesque warning found on the front of the BIOHAZARD games, here's one I made in Photoshop for all to use.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9258[/ATTACH]
                            Your skills are always unmatched here Zombie_X, good show.

"A can of fizz. It's sure to yellow and mellow those things." - Barry Burton

Comment

• I don't know about unmatched. I really not all the good IMO. I'm glad to know someone thinks I am good.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I agree. You are very skilled in graphic design. You may even surpass my own abilities.

Comment

Working...
                                X