Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AJM Ruler View Post
    It's nice to see that Kegluneq, I am sure this has been discussed before but it seems a lot of the art work from Resident Evil: Gaiden takes it's inspiration from the early artwork of Resident Evil 1.5. Maybe I am just seeing things, but the vest Leon wears below looks a lot like his orange vest in the scan.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9265[/ATTACH]
    Click image for larger version

Name:	art_11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	403414

That's because it was. They simply flipped the concept art and recolored his outfit.
    Visit the Resident Evil 1.5 wiki and contribute to (Hopefully), a central zone for all 1.5 info.

Comment

• Originally posted by VGBB View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]9266[/ATTACH]

That's because it was. They simply flipped the concept art and recolored his outfit.

wow...

Comment

• Originally posted by VGBB View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]9266[/ATTACH]

very interesting, thanks for the cool info.

i always thought the gaiden cover was so low standard compared to the main game's covers.

Comment

• In the resident evil archives, the 1.5 artwork section, can be found the Elza's knife too. Couldn't take a picture sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
            Sure I can make a DVD box art. I'll start on it tomorrow.
            Sweet thanks man!

"A can of fizz. It's sure to yellow and mellow those things." - Barry Burton

Comment

• D.Birkin and MrBZork, I would love to see another alternate costume, more specifically, the Leon 3.5 Hooked Zombie version costume. A brown leather jacket with jeans would be totally awesome. Would be just as cool if you could have total darkness in some of the backgrounds, and have a flashlight to light up the darkened areas.
              My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
              ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• TBH I think they sould keep any more unlockables secret until release.. otherwise nothing will be a surprise when we finally get to play it.
                As for the flashlight idea.. would not work on pre rendered 2D backgrounds anyway unfortunately without modding the entire engine.. like Alone In The Dark New Nightmare.

If anything.. dark areas with no light is scarier anyway xP
                "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• I have another theory but honistly Im getting the vibe no one really cares about the majority of my posts for some strange reason but
                  The fire extinguisher. At first I thought it was in the process of being injected, maybe it replaced some sort of weapon or ammo which is why it has a number on the bottom but maybe it played a role like the extinguisher in code veronica? You use it to free Ada, then you have a limited amount of uses, maybe like a weapon; a very minor push away of zombies to manage hordes, then it empties but stays in your inventory. Then when you get to the lab there will be refilling fluid for you to gain access of a certain door when the place goes on fire. Maybe you will still have 9 other uses to clear up hallways to avoid getting burned. Think gasoline management from REMAKE.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
                    I have another theory but honistly Im getting the vibe no one really cares about the majority of my posts for some strange reason but
                    The fire extinguisher. At first I thought it was in the process of being injected, maybe it replaced some sort of weapon or ammo which is why it has a number on the bottom but maybe it played a role like the extinguisher in code veronica? You use it to free Ada, then you have a limited amount of uses, maybe like a weapon; a very minor push away of zombies to manage hordes, then it empties but stays in your inventory. Then when you get to the lab there will be refilling fluid for you to gain access of a certain door when the place goes on fire. Maybe you will still have 9 other uses to clear up hallways to avoid getting burned. Think gasoline management from REMAKE.
                    I think there would be a cutscene for Leon putting out the van fire with the extinguisher, similar to Jill putting out the fire with the fire hose in RE3. That would mean there would be a 3D model for the extinguisher. But I can't see it as a multiple-use item. It probably would just disappear from inventory once you use it. Using it again later to gain access to parts of the burning lab that were blocked off by fire is a good idea though. But remember Leon is a cop -- not a firefighter. You're overthinking it a bit.

Comment

• No this is more like CV where the player have to use the fire extinguisher on the burning van to get the case, then you can refill it again later in the game to put out the fire in the armory to get the magnum.

Comment

• Code Veronica is a whole different breed though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                          I think there would be a cutscene for Leon putting out the van fire with the extinguisher, similar to Jill putting out the fire with the fire hose in RE3. That would mean there would be a 3D model for the extinguisher. But I can't see it as a multiple-use item. It probably would just disappear from inventory once you use it. Using it again later to gain access to parts of the burning lab that were blocked off by fire is a good idea though. But remember Leon is a cop -- not a firefighter. You're overthinking it a bit.
                          At first, I didn't think of it anything more then the 1 time use key item but then again why in the world would Claire keep an empty extinguisher in CV, she isn't a firefighter either.
                          Overthinking is an inevitable issue that will occur during this lengthy time of wait. Peoples imaginations will begin to run wild whether they like it or not then the game gets released and their ideas don't occur and they get disappointed. This, of course isn't IGAS fault, its just unfortunate. But yeah I was just starting to think out of the box for unseen recycled elements. If CV and Outbreak has recycled so much they might be good resources to keep weight on our ideas. I don't know about the team that made CV but I'm sure the devil may cry team that made Outbreak, trying to make the game fit in, especially looked to cancelled RE elements that they can recycle into the game

Also thanks for replying to my post
                          Last edited by NEOMEGA; 11-12-2013, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• I still think it was intended, and would work better, as a 1 time usage item.
                            Sure the lab is on fire, but no route or key place is blocked - the place is gonna be destroyed anyway, so why bother putting the fire out as there is SO much of it there.
                            The fire around the van door is small in relation, plus it was to free Ada.
                            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Guys, anyone know about Dual Shock compatible with IGAS version?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocket View Post
                                Guys, anyone know about Dual Shock compatible with IGAS version?
                                I cannot find it, but on the official facebook page they already stated that it is dualshock compatible. They said it was one of the first things they completed. (Not hard to see why considering the D-PAD on all playstation controllers was garbage)
                                Visit the Resident Evil 1.5 wiki and contribute to (Hopefully), a central zone for all 1.5 info.

Comment

Working...
                                X