Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The team has been very quiet here for awhile here on these boards besides their facebook page....i wonder if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by V Venom80 View Post
      The team has been very quiet here for awhile here on these boards besides their facebook page....i wonder if thats a good thing or a bad thing.
      Although it may not seem like it, it's probably a good thing for everyone involved. That being said, I'm almost positive that they keep an eye on this place, even if indirectly.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	1470017_239466692880937_1445878313_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	403475
        Last edited by warren; 12-14-2013, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• I love it.

Comment

• Same poster from RE1 is it not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
              Same poster from RE1 is it not?
              It is yeah .. It was in RE3 aswell in the STAGLA gas station hehe - I don't mind references like that that aren't silly (like the spacesuit smiley poster LOL)
              I'd be surprised if we didn't see a Burger Kong ref somewhere too (RE2 had one pizza box in the detective east offices 1F)
              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by V Venom80 View Post
                The team has been very quiet here for awhile here on these boards besides their facebook page....i wonder if thats a good thing or a bad thing.
                It's nothing to worry about, I guess it's easier for the Team to post content on their Facebook page.

I'm also loving the Communications Room screenshot!

Comment

• Below is my interpretation of the Communications Room layout (formerly 'Radio Room'):

Click image for larger version

Name:	com_layout.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	149.9 KB
ID:	403476

Does anyone else have a different take on it?
                  Last edited by Enigmatism415; 12-14-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• The equipment rack closest to the camera houses a stack of retro drum machines... Did the officers program House music during their free time?

Spoiler:
                    Last edited by Enigmatism415; 12-14-2013, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Maybe what IGAS are using for the custom music?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                        Essentially IGAS planing to release a big update on Christmas and they had some technical issues. People got upset. That's about it.

Here's the DVD case that some of you wanted:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9333[/ATTACH]

Thanks looks great

Comment

• Looks like this thread is getting warm again and 1.5 is progressing. TEAM IGAS have news, maybe a big surprise... it's a good thing that not everything is dead. I Like the style of the comunications room, it´s look is like the S.T.A.R.S. Room with the RE 1 style, is awesome, the recreated room is so 1.5. I can't wait to save my progress in a computer...
                          Last edited by STARSRedfield; 12-14-2013, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AJM Ruler View Post
                            Well maybe if you have the time...or patience to do an english cover as well, that would be amazing. I know it is a lot of work, so up to you.
                            Sure, I can make one sometime. You've seen my CD covers for the USA version right?

The room looks nice and is close to retail RE2's backgrounds. It could fit within the retail game.
                            Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-14-2013, 08:33 PM.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• are we there yet?
                              Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Nearly it seems. Anticipation is building within me. MY BODY IS READY.

There's somethings the team is doing that I dislike, but man, it's RE1.5 made to be a retail release. I can toss those annoyances aside and just enjoy a new classic RE.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X