Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh? I thought Elza was missing an arm at first, before I realized that was just her idle animation.

Comment

• Oops sorry, did I kill the thread?

Anyways I was playing the MZD build today (with Dark Biohazard's patch). In the B2 Corridor after I opened the shutter, I killed all the zombies and went to the morgue. When I came back from the morgue this... thing was on the ground.

Click image for larger version

Name:	B2CORRIDOR.png
Views:	1
Size:	664.3 KB
ID:	403484

I then tried it on the PVB and a similar thing happened.

Name:	B2ROUKA.png
Size:	418.0 KB
ID:	403485

Strange glitch.

Comment

• It looks like a charred, limbless corpse. I wonder what causes it to appear in that room of all places?
        sigpic
        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Maybe capcom wanted the dead zombies to stay on the ground versus disappearing when going into another room?

Comment

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
            Maybe capcom wanted the dead zombies to stay on the ground versus disappearing when going into another room?

i think its a bug, the game is not making them disapear properly, not clearing the memory usage

Comment

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
              Maybe capcom wanted the dead zombies to stay on the ground versus disappearing when going into another room?
              Yeah, probably... but who know...

Comment

• Oh, you found Claire!

Comment

• I can't wait for this project, I'm excited.

Comment

• Originally posted by TableSet View Post
                    Oh, you found Claire!
                    And finally the mystery of Claire gone missing is solved once and for all. But seriously, good sir, you won the internet wars with a masterpiece joke.

Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
                    From what I could see it's just an error in loading properly the texture assigned to the model SHITAI.TM2 found in one of the game's folders. They aren't normally visible because the texture page gets assigned to an incorrect index and results in the corpses model being mapped to bogus uv mapping and CLUT, usually coming from the shutter texture (you can see the typical horizontal lines from a metallic surface). It's either a debug feature of something never implemented for good, as it was removed entirely from retail, probably deemed useless and not exactly appealing. I mean, a zombie/crow/dog turning into a limbless corpse isn't exactly the best way to identify dead enemies. Surprisingly, it's quite easy to remove entirely with a 4 byte change and no side effects (I did some tests for personal curiosity, it worked pretty much perfectly).

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Yeah I noticed the lines on it so thought I assumed it was the shutter texture (but a bit darker).

Comment

• in retail, if you replace the licker scampering across the window with a zombie and you get a very similar effect. it was trying to make it disappear and failed.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                          I can't wait for this project, I'm excited.

Name:	zambi_stahp.jpg
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	403486

Comment

• This what I feel about IGAS' project and it also embodies my excitement?? Anyways...

Name:	download.png
Size:	166.3 KB
ID:	403487
                            Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-30-2013, 01:26 AM.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                              This what I feel about IGAS' project and it also embodies my excitement?? Anyways...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9352[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Oh classic... Does anyonehave the one where Leon destroys the G-Virus in front of Ada?
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X