Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering everything else umbrella has done to innocent people and the nature of some of their other employees it doesn't seem all that far-fetched that one of them would go to such lengths for revenge.
    Last edited by Graco; 01-03-2014, 05:42 PM.
    sigpic
    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]9353[/ATTACH]

The above Bioflames image shows what looks like Annette next to what looks like William's final mutation in the escape train. He probably kills her like in retail, or they both die together or something. This image is so blurry...
      I would imagine this is one of those sections where you get to control a side character in order to perform a specific task and then go back to either Leon or Elza. With Annette you probably need to slow down William back in that train car while everybody else falls back looking for a defense strategy. Maybe Annette survives or dies depending on how you fight G in that segment? More or less like Mikhail sacrifices himself in RE3 when he tries to stop Nemesis with a kamikaze-style grenade attack.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Do you think that the alligators swam in the water? It would be retarded if they walked at the bottom instead of chilling at the surface of the water creeping around.

Comment

• They don't seem like they would pose much of a threat outside of water (In reference to the bioflames ingame shot of them) but then again we know nothing of their behaviors, if they have any surprise attacks, etc. I'm curious as to what IGAS will do when coding the baby alligator.
          Last edited by Graco; 01-04-2014, 08:04 AM.
          sigpic
          "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• ^ probably gonne be like the sharks in RE1..
            Its probably just a standard swim up to you, jump out lunging and biting. This could also work if you were on a ledge (jump out and bite you then land back in water?)
            Who knows till we play I guess...
            Would rather it was a surprise.
            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• What are y'all hoping to see for the 1900-mark screenshot? The 2000-mark one?

We've been treated to so much already that even I struggle to come up with something definitive, but I suppose I'm most curious about the 2F Lift Corridor and Southwest Stairwell.
              Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-04-2014, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• I wanna see a new video more than a screenshot honestly, but I want to see what they've done with Roy's zombification scene.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Oddly enough, I want to see more of that "Battle Colosseum" minigame they've been toying with.

Everything else I want to see when I play their finished version for myself. I hope they don't post too many spoilers.

Comment

• I can't remember, but were death animations in the 40% build? If they weren't, I hope to see a screenshot of them being used in IGAS' build.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                      I can't remember, but were death animations in the 40% build? If they weren't, I hope to see a screenshot of them being used in IGAS' build.

I assume you're referring to the kind that would happen in the roy scene, not player character death animations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                        What are y'all hoping to see for the 1900-mark screenshot? The 2000-mark one?

We've been treated to so much already that even I struggle to come up with something definitive, but I suppose I'm most curious about the 2F Lift Corridor and Southwest Stairwell.
                        Alligator boss fight or more stable Sewer environment gameplay. Right now it looks like I'm running weird directions through abstract art...a Resident Evil acid trip.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                          And you don't know EXACTLY WHY she did it, or what her thought process was
                          That is also stated. Her moral reasoning is no different from William's in the final scenario and BIO3.
                          Last edited by News Bot; 01-05-2014, 01:40 PM.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                            I assume you're referring to the kind that would happen in the roy scene, not player character death animations.
                            I meant when an enemy kills you and it fades to black showing them kill you.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I'm kind of interested to see an appropriately illuminated version of this gem:

Click image for larger version

Name:	team_2F_Media1.png
Views:	2
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	403489

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                I meant when an enemy kills you and it fades to black showing them kill you.
                                yeah...those are in the game are you telling me you havent played it?

Comment

Working...
                                X