Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ You know what they said about the "Voice Volume" option in the sound menu, right?
    If it's not for FMVs, I reckon they might be thinking of using it to view the in-game realtime cutscenes.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• so uh, what's lounge bar

Comment

• Music player/Jukebox mode, if I had to guess.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• So here's the question of the day and I think Newsbot would be best to answer this (if only I could tag him). When recreating Re2 after scrapping 1.5 why was the factory state essentially completly scrapped all-together? They kept the lab and redid the sewers and the police station but why was the factory essentially taken out of the game aside from 2 hallways? My guess is it woulda ruined the pacing if they kept it.

Comment

• Originally posted by warren View Post
            so uh, what's lounge bar
            Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
            Music player/Jukebox mode, if I had to guess.
            Darn. And here I was hoping for a secret Link-Cable Outbreak Mode ...

Comment

• Looking good. I hope we can unlock things gradually rather than all at once.

Comment

• Love the new screenshots and I hope there is a hard mode or nightmare type of mode for that extra hard challenge.

Comment

• Cock-Tease Mode --> Elza with a nude skin.

Just kidding.

But a couple of things that I'm really looking forward to is the new zombie behavior (if they modified it, because the zombies are slower than in RE1), and accessing the alternate costumes, and being able to play the game without that stupid Air-Jesus bug!
                  Last edited by RetroRain; 01-24-2014, 01:13 PM.
                  My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                  ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• randomizer mode

Comment

• Chris costume. Just replace one of the gorilla's head with Chris'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                        So here's the question of the day and I think Newsbot would be best to answer this (if only I could tag him). When recreating Re2 after scrapping 1.5 why was the factory state essentially completly scrapped all-together? They kept the lab and redid the sewers and the police station but why was the factory essentially taken out of the game aside from 2 hallways? My guess is it woulda ruined the pacing if they kept it.
                        I think part of the reason is because the new street sections and RPD in retail were so big, taking up almost twice the amount of rooms than there were in 1.5. Some of the access points probably didn't make sense any more either, like the sewer exit and the lab elevator, it's likely given what they had planned they could afford to omit this area from the game entirely to make it more fluid. Personally I think it was a good choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                          My PlayStation version only has Normal and Easy. No Arrange Modes or Extreme Battle.
                          You need the Dual Shock version for those.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post

To celebrate 2000 subscribers and lack of last update, we make a mix update.

Please do not rehash pictures. Use “share” button instead.

- OFFICIAL TEAM IGAS FACEBOOK PAGE
                            https://www.facebook.com/IGASTeam
                            Lovely. All those bonus options. This is going to be some serious quality.

Loving their liberal way of using those Pepsi and Coca-Cola logos, lol.

Comment

• Are all the rooms being remade / touched up?
                              B2 corridor seems inconsistent with lighter patches on certain walls, is it a problem with the room masks
                              or are actual backgrounds unfinished?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                                Are all the rooms being remade / touched up?
                                B2 corridor seems inconsistent with lighter patches on certain walls, is it a problem with the room masks
                                or are actual backgrounds unfinished?
                                Quite a lot of rooms have to be remade as not all are final or complete, especially in the sewers and the factory, but I think the majority of the rooms are in as final state as can be for them to use. The room in question it appears to be a problem with the masks, at least to me anyway, as the colour inconsistencies always appear to be on the edges of walls, can't say for certain though.

Very nice update from IGAS! It's interesting to see the "making of" video in the bonus gallery, it makes sense why they wanted to cut back on the video series if they're keeping it as a surprise for release, that would actually make cool unlock content if they were going that route. The inventory screen seems to be an old image, I'm sure they've shown images with two slot weapons working properly. 3F corridor looking good.
                                Last edited by Guest; 01-24-2014, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X