Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ~Black Crow
    FUCK Igas... they have the 80% build the whole time and they don't say anything! Don't listen to them.....I received an email from my capcom contact, he said it is all part of Igas and THIAs plot to keep the 1.5 away from us at all times. If you want answers.....ask NEWS BOT or CARNIVOL, they are keeping the 80% build from you and from everyone on the 123 forums!!

I know all about it because I do the research.....all THIA is non-stop chaos! But nobody will listen because it's just Black Crow, well everyone who fucks News Bot up the ass like they always do should GET FUCKED!!!!

FUCK IT! Now you know the real "truth"...
    The "Truth" kills...
    Last edited by Rocket; 01-26-2014, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• ~Black Crow, the most butthurt person in the RE community, act like an insane immature spoiled child over and over (what is he, 5?) and finally get banned, then spend the rest of his time making childish troll accounts to spam insane rants that make no coherent sense.

Comment

• LOL He´s back. And to think that he was once a respectable person in this forum.

Well. Wonder about the "Movie Theather" feature, since the game doesn´t have actually FMVs, might it be some old gameplay videos?
        The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Black Crow
          FUCK Igas... they have the 80% build the whole time and they don't say anything! Don't listen to them.....I received an email from my capcom contact, he said it is all part of Igas and THIAs plot to keep the 1.5 away from us at all times. If you want answers.....ask NEWS BOT or CARNIVOL, they are keeping the 80% build from you and from everyone on the 123 forums!!

I know all about it because I do the research.....all THIA is non-stop chaos! But nobody will listen because it's just Black Crow, well everyone who fucks News Bot up the ass like they always do should GET FUCKED!!!!

FUCK IT! Now you know the real "truth"...

Comment

• HAHA I was convinced months ago he was done guess I shouldn't be making stupid assumptions like that

Although sometimes i'd rather deal with him then AlinhoAlisson
            Last edited by Deathlygasm; 01-26-2014, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• This thread never fails to amuse.

Comment

• Black Crow, if any of that is true, then post some proof about the build you "own". Post a screenshot or something, otherwise you are another claimer. You were once a respectable member of the community but now you're known as the cry baby of it. I am highly doubtful you have anything. And if you did/do, prove it. Prove us wrong.
                Last edited by Zombie_X; 01-26-2014, 03:22 PM.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Movie theater to me sounds more like in-game scenes/fmvs. Maybe they recorded the in-game cut scenes as "FMVs" since there must be plenty of space on the disc? Unless they found a way to jump directly to a scene in-game..

Comment

• ^^^ Well aren't you a special snowflake and you accuse of Alzaire, carnivol and whoever else of being the same person yet here you are black crow making multiple accounts

Comment

• Why don't you just go away. All this does is add to your reputation, and not in a good way at all man. If you care at all, which I seriously doubt, then you'd leave in peace. Doing shit like this won't help anything nor will it accomplish anything.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                        HAHA I was convinced months ago he was done guess I shouldn't be making stupid assumptions like that

Although sometimes i'd rather deal with him then AlinhoAlisson
                        What happened with AlinhoAlisson?

There's never a dull moment in this community.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
                          There's never a dull moment in this community.
                          Tell me about it Akimbo... Look at who rejoined and made multiple accounts. Gosh I wonder who it is???
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by n3wzb0t
                            Akimbo is banned for being fucking gay.
                            Not sure what's weirder, you making multiple fake accounts, including one of an admin, or that you've had to poorly edit two dicks into your profile picture.

Comment

• What the hell was that? Did someone leave a window open?

Comment

• So 2 new blackcrow accounts in 1 day just after a new igas update comes out hahahaah

Comment

Working...
                                X