Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
    basically, a simple photo of the main character could wait until gameplay aspects were done, as the latter is much more important.
    Graphical assets and gameplay functionality is rarely handled by the same individuals though ;D

Comment

• Wow... thanks to that scammer we got new footage of 1.5

AWESOME !!
      Btw , the vid looks awesome , i cant wait to play it !!!

Comment

• Forgive me for my ignorance, i am not familiar with video games development, but its never too late to learn new things in life you know !

Comment

• Never too late to pray for 1.5 either..

Comment

• Finally,a new video to see. It is interesting to see in Elza's idle state, she rubs her shoulder! I wonder what other differences this game has with the final. Graphics, look Clean. I wonder if they are enhanced? Anyway, I hope that is not only background music in the game. I heard that in many of the fan made game mods. Just wanted to hear some other Background music that is not in the final RE2 game.
            I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Is this particular track from retail RE2? I'd imagine a lot of sections in this build are void of music so it wouldn't be a surprise if they had to use some assets from later builds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                Finally,a new video to see. It is interesting to see in Elza's idle state, she rubs her shoulder! I wonder what other differences this game has with the final. Graphics, look Clean. I wonder if they are enhanced? Anyway, I hope that is not only background music in the game. I heard that in many of the fan made game mods. Just wanted to hear some other Background music that is not in the final RE2 game.
                Marhshalling Yard 1 and 2 from the final RE2 were used in 1.5, 1 being used in the RPD as we know, and the one your hearing in that video, is for the factory area, which was later reused in the final for the Factory-to Underground Lab
                Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                  Sorry to get off topic, but I was looking through the background files for the BH1.5 Labs, and many areas look identical or at least very similar to the BH2 Labs, as has long been known to the community. However, can someone tell me which BH1.5 Lab backgrounds are indeed perfectly identical to their retail counterparts? Also, it seems like almost every background in the Train area has remained completely unchanged between retail and 1.5 (except maybe the control panel that says "Diesel", rather than the one with the fuse sockets).

EDIT: Upon closer inspection, there are more differences than I had thought. Most of these differences amount to slight camera-angle shifts and various small details / scraps littering the areas.
                  Just wanted to mention that Birkin's lab is QUITE prominent in one of the FMV's. It may not mean anything, but my guess is that they didn't want to change this area too much because the FMV assets were already completed, and changing the background would have required them to retool the FMV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                    Am I the only one who noticed this reply on that youtube video?

For those who cannot figure out the link or just missed the comment, here it goes:
                    *fap fap fap fap fap*

Comment

• Finally after my some odd years lurking for 1.5 info.... To think it would happen at a time where I can enjoy the game I wanted to play as a kid with my daughter. There is no words to describe the happiness I'm feeling T_T

Can I count on one of you guys to PM me the minute a release happens because knowing my luck I'll be at work when it drops lol

Comment

• Nobody asked me, but...

I can confirm that the content of that video -- sans the text in the video, since that was obviously deliberately inserted by hackers -- is real.

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                        ^^^ Yep, that's the one, thank you. I'm curious as to how he was able to incorporate the 3D shutter object into the RE2Trial background.
                        I have my own footage of the prototype too, dude. Explore the threads.
                        If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• What the.... lol I saw the link on my 1.5 video and didn't even bother to check it. Too many mostly bullshit comments to bother reading through.

Great video, it did make me chuckle. Nice way to start a Saturday.
                          Now, if only the poxy rooster next door would shut the fck up... my Saturday is complete
                          Last edited by braders1986; 09-15-2012, 03:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by braders1986 View Post
                            What the.... lol I saw the link on my 1.5 video and didn't even bother to check it. Too many mostly bullshit comments to bother reading through.

Great video, it did make me chuckle. Nice way to start a Saturday.
                            Now, if only the poxy rooster next door would shut the fck up... my Saturday is complete
                            Just shoot him XD

Comment

• Weird, in the video you can see the grey door open and after that you can see the three characters standing there with no grey door to be seen anywhere behind them !

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                                Weird, in the video you can see the grey door open and after that you can see the three characters standing there with no grey door to be seen anywhere behind them !
                                Maybe the door is a placeholder for the stairs
                                ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

Working...
                                X