Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ketsui View Post
    Maybe the door is a placeholder for the stairs
    Yeah it's defiantly a placeholder! RE2 Trial had the same thing, same with RE1 betas.
    Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Door 4.0 ???
      Thats what it says below after Elza closed the door... maybe they were using that feature to Jump through the rooms o.O

On a completely different point , these guys saved my 30$ that i was going to send to that scammer !! and they even make a video showing us their work !! OMG IM SO EXCITED !!!=!=!=!"==!=!

Comment

• I thought they were completing the build ? is it possible for them to replace the door sequence animation with ladder climbing sequence from RE2 or its not that simple ?
        Last edited by Guest; 09-15-2012, 04:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
          I thought they were completing the build ? cant they replace the door sequence animation with ladder climbing sequence from RE2 or its not that simple ?
          Or maybe thay haven't fixed that atm
          Last edited by Ketsui; 09-15-2012, 04:32 AM.
          ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• I hope they release more videos again, umbrella lab game play would be awesome !

Comment

• The labs are pretty close to the retail version. I'd be more interested in the Factory and Sewer sections - they're the bits I know the least about.

Comment

• Any new video about this game will serve me just fine, now that you've mentioned it we really don't know much a bout the factory and the sewers locations.

Comment

• The Parking Lot would be interesting to see in a video too.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	crocs_logo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	401639

I want to see these dudes!

Comment

• I would like to play at the realistic looking RPD !! and also see Chief Irons "good guy" character :O!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morellus View Post
                        I would like to play at the realistic looking RPD !! and also see Chief Irons "good guy" character :O!
                        now that you mentioned, yeah!

the Irons was 3D rendered on the beta or hes just a concept art?

Comment

• Could there be a chance this account could upload videos in the future? Unless it was just a one off thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                            now that you mentioned, yeah!

the Irons was 3D rendered on the beta or hes just a concept art?
                            I believe he was rendered. I think I saw it years ago in an old PSM magazine.

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                              I believe he was rendered. I think I saw it years ago in an old PSM magazine.
                              Are u sure?? All ive ever seen about Chief Irons is his office (filled with zombies lol), his concept art , and leon acting as a placeholder for a wounded Chief Irons lying back in the couch.

Comment

• The only thing I know is that they can't delay the original dialogues. I had to pause it to read the sentences on the video.

And I have the feeling that those "least known areas" are far from complete, because every new footage shows the same places we know... well I'm not an expert but that's my opinion.
                                Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

Working...
                                X