Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably a later build where they changed her clothes, not sure why they'd replace her yellow clothes with her later grey ones

Comment

• You've been doing all these stuff by yourself, damn its look extremely difficult for you to handle it by your own not to mention that this game was developed by more than 30 person !

Comment

• Yeah but Marvin is amazing. I've seen alot of his vids on youtube.

Comment

• I also heard the sad news that DARK BIOHAZARD project has been canceled due to limited free time etc.., the lead programmer was c2k if i remember correctly. can anyone tell me what happened to him ?
          Last edited by Guest; 09-15-2012, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• You're mistaking c2keo with dominion, not to mention Dark Biohazard was never a real project but a mere proof of concept.
            Last edited by Gemini; 09-15-2012, 03:01 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
              I also heard the sad news that DARK BIOHAZARD project has been canceled due to limited free time etc.., the lead programmer was c2k if i remember correctly. can anyone tell me what happened to him ?
              You know its the weirdest thing. Whoever was in charge never officially announced they were dropping the project and even mentioned something about enlisting other programmers but nothing has really been heard from any of them after that. I would guess they either just gave up or *dramatic music* they became the team doing the project now! Haha nah ignore that.

Seriously though I would have to say they all just gave up on it for whatever reason.

Comment

• Great to see new stuff from mrbzork!

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                You're mistaking c2keo with dominion, not to mention Dark Biohazard was never a real project but a mere proof of concept.
                Infact, dark biohazard was going to be released, the guys wouldnt give a date as to when (obviously) but did intend to release it if they managed to complete it. They state that in an interview from this very forum...

Rewak asks, Any estimates for a release date?

Dominion:
                Some time in the future, haha. But really, I hack games in my spare time, which doesn't come often. I can't give any kind of estimate on its release, sorry. But I will say that things picked up a lot after meeting C2keo. I don't want to waste his talent.

C2keo:
                When its done (laughs).

Comment

• Given all the weird stuff you could see in their trailers, it was kinda clear that Dominion lacked some important parts of the hacking to make his vision into a properly programmed mod. For all we know Dark Biohazard was probably a broken mess of assets put together with no precise direction. From their teasers the "project" looked promising and interesting, but you could spot several flaws that just couldn't be fixed like the extremely poor implementation of the Crimsom Head zombies.
                  Last edited by Gemini; 09-15-2012, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                    Interesting point, but there should be a lot of unfinished stuff since it is quite early buld. If you look biohazard 2 beta 2, then you will see unfinished cars and stuff. And its quite close to final version.

And about delaying dialogues, as being gameshark and hex hacker myself, I can assure you that changing the dialogue speed is certainly very easy. There are two types of these, constant speed (mostly RPG style games) and scripted speed, in latter, the speed is defined by dialogue scrept as parameter. In my opinion Biohazard uses scripted speed. And if they got the dialogue hacked in a way that they can have any amount of lines of chat (there is possibility that originally elza,john and cherry talk same amount of lines though) then changing dialogue speed is no hard thing for these hackers....
                    I have little to no experience in RE2 reverse engineering, this is just a wild guess, but the time the dialog remains on screen might be equal the duration of the voice file that is absent from the disc, hence Dialog Time = Time to Seek file on the CD-ROM drive + Playback Time => Dialog Time = CDROM read time + 0 (blank placeholder for voice file). Keep in mind that it is just a wild guess

But if they can alter the game like they were "gods of romhacking" I doubt that they can't alter dialog time.
                    Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Its fan made mod, it will not be a surprise if it has that amount of flaws ! since there were too many flaws in the game that couldn't be fixed, they decided to abandon the project, am i right so far ?
                      Of what i heard that during polishing process of a video game, developers may stumble upon a certain bugs to fix and when they fix the problem it only causes another to appear in the same pattern !

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                        Given all the weird stuff you could see in their trailers, it was kinda clear that Dominion lacked some important parts of the hacking to make his vision into a properly programmed mod. For all we know Dark Biohazard was probably a broken mess of assets put together with no precise direction. From their teasers the "project" looked promising and interesting, but you could spot several flaws that just couldn't be fixed like the extremely poor implementation of the Crimsom Head zombies.
                        Resident Evil Shattered Memories. And I was so hyped for the project back in the day
                        Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                          I have little to no experience in RE2 reverse engineering, this is just a wild guess, but the time the dialog remains on screen might be equal the duration of the voice file that is absent from the disc, hence Dialog Time = Time to Seek file on the CD-ROM drive + Playback Time => Dialog Time = CDROM read time + 0 (blank placeholder for voice file). Keep in mind that it is just a wild guess
                          It actually has nothing to do with CD unit synchrony. When the RE1-2-3 engine needs to shows those subtitles there are 2 timers being set, one in the event segments that tells the game to "sleep" for a certain amount of frames while the other is in the string itself and defines the duration on screen. In order to make the string appear long enough you've got to change both timers to reflect the longer sleep time. Apparently the prototype doesn't have those values correctly set yet.

But if they can alter the game like they were "gods of romhacking" I doubt that they can't alter dialog time.
                          I think this can already be done with BioFAT when you change the SCD segments contained inside an RDT. It's not really a trivial task to achieve ever with the current tools we have. ;)
                          Last edited by Gemini; 09-15-2012, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• hold on, hold on...

the joeview posted only hes offering a copy on the braders1986 video.

then, someone post an hallucinating video with the same info posted here by morello and his conversation with the joeview, days ago(30usd, emulator). so, i suppose, or the joeview send the same response to out friend here, AND to the uploader under his request, or... dont move, dont blink, he is here... sounds crazy?

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                              hold on, hold on...

then, someone post an hallucinating video with the same info posted here by morello and his conversation with the joeview, days ago(30usd, emulator). so, i suppose, or the joeview send the same response to out friend here, AND to the uploader under his request, or... dont move, dont blink, he is here... sounds crazy?
                              What? Engrish!

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                                hold on, hold on...

Are you saying joeview is an "A-Grade" scammer AND a troll?

Comment

Working...
                                X