Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sewer: incomplete or missing entirely

Last edited by Ketsui; 09-17-2012, 03:25 AM.
    ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• Many areas are missing in this 40% build, this is sure.For example, do you remember the curator (psone) video? When leon opened a door in the first floor, he came automatically to the b1.
      ( the hallway door near the elevetor).

Comment

• just going to copy and paste all this from the 1,2,3 modding forums:

There has to be a way of proving it to some extent....anyway here is some comparisons my end:

As you can see with comparison Curator's version is the November 96 trailer version of 1.5 however within that footage there is no section of the sewers...that doesn't mean however it doesn't exist i'll look into it some more.

Anyway what we can see through 1.5's development life-cycle is the helipad gained more buildings in the distance from the final build compared to the 40% build we have seen and the hacking team(i'm calling them that at the moment since they haven't got a title/team name at all) The lighting on the buildings near the Helipad entrance also changed from small ones to much brighter ones in the final build capcom worked on.

Edit: More comparisons this time between September and November 96:

OK after looking at both of these time periods footage and Images i've come up with the following things:

*During the transition from September to November Chief Iron's office didn't change at all.
        *Also during the transition The Front Lobby also didn't change that much minus a few camera angle changes that are shown in the comparison picture.
        *Leon as we know went from the jacket form to the final form we know him as from RE2/1.5 final.
        *In September there was a section of the sewer playable as shown as Leon is fighting the female zombies....which brings me onto:
        *We know thanks to leaked images that the female zombies actually still existed from the September to November change either they only appeared in the sewers, which would make sense as we haven't seen the sewers in their entirety or they were simply removed but the data still existed.
        *Originally the corridor leading to the west hallway on the 1st floor of the RPD had no door opening sequence as a door at that time did not exist again this is shown in the above comparisons however this was changed in the November build.

What does all this mean? Well in honesty this build that is being worked on is in between September - November so for all intents and purposes i'm dubbing it the October Build. I'm only speculating as to that era of the build because bits and pieces that have being discussed above appear in the leaked images we have seen, the female zombies add to this since they were never seen after November but as stated we haven't seen a complete walk-through of all the game they could in fact still exist in the later revisions.

As we can also see from the September footage Leon was using a different holding animation for the handgun but as we have seen in both the October and November builds both Elza and Leon are using a different animation for handgun holding animation, why I can't figure out would Capcom change the animation and then with the final build they were working on change it back =/

Does this mean the sewers are in this build? It can't really be said without more proof for now we know that there is at least a small section that is seen in the September build and if this build that is being hacked to bits is as i've said the October build then that sewer might still exist. However to again counter it all the sewers might have being completely scrapped and reworked into what images and footage we have, or at that point those areas seen in the September footage was the only parts of the sewers working at that point in development.
        Ketsui also bringing up that image also proves that the sewers were in the 40% build in some shape or form.
        Last edited by DXP; 09-17-2012, 03:35 AM.

Comment

• I bet anything that any areas that were seen in footage/eras PRIOR to Cruator's build would be in, that means from judging this build would have:

RPD:
          - Lobby
          - Front Office
          - Shutter Hallway
          - Office B1 (just outside Shutter Hallway)
          - Outside RPD (Rooftop and Burning Van area)
          - Helipad Rooftop for Leon Start
          - Cell area
          - Parking Lot

Sewers:
          - Main Sewer area that Ketsui posted
          - Double Doors Hallway with flood cutscene
          - Outside Double Doors Hallway (Zombies shown in Sewer video)

Factory:
          - Main Factory area (Paths leading to Umbrella Offices/Birkin fight)
          - Manhole from Sewer to Street Level/Factory area
          - Birkin Fight area
          - Elevator to Lab

Lab:
          - I'd say pretty much what we've seen already in PSM build

Therefore despite the whole "40%" talk, there is enough rooms there. No idea about anything other than what we've seen, I have a doubt not much of the 2F RPD is in, not to mention that elevator from the Shutter Hallway must lead to the 2F of the RPD.
          Last edited by Darkside05; 09-17-2012, 03:54 AM.
          Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• I believe that the Beta 4 (40% build) is from November onwards. The Beta 3 (that has different camera angles and enemy placement) was shown in the Famitsu and the Playstation (Japanese) Magazines during October and November.

As far as I know, there are not that many differences between those two. Difference camera angles, enemy placement and holding weapon animations. Pretty much what you'd expect after a few weeks (months?) of development.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.rpd.2ndfloor.2office02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	401649 Beta 3 (Famitsu & The Playsation)

Name:	35.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	401650 Beta 4 (Playstation Museum)

Name:	bh2.rpd.2ndfloor.2office06.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	401651 Beta 5 (Final Build)

BioHazard YouTube Channel
            BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Pretty much after Beta 3, they removed zombies inside that room, unless of course, it's like RE3 meeting Brad and you kill the zombies and have a cutscene with Irons.

Comment

• Going by the box added to the room in later builds; Irons' office is probably a safe/save room

Comment

• Like the clock tower's chapel in resident evil 3 !

Comment

• I've been playing the hacked version of Biohazard 2 trial edition for a while and i found a delicious pink first aid sprayer in a closet, can anyone tell me what was it for ? while you at it, can you tell me the possible purposes of these weird items below as well ?

Last edited by Guest; 09-17-2012, 06:37 AM.

Comment

• The pink first aid spray is an "Antidote Spray". As the name implies, it cures poison status and heals your health. It's also one of the things they carried over from 1.5 to retail, but ultimately left out in the final version of the game. The two placeholder items on the left hand side of the chart with Japanese text are the Sparkshot and the Sparkshot ammo. The other two placeholders with A and C are the custom parts for the handgun and magnum.
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

• The watch was also carried over from 1.5 too from what I remember correctly, as per listed in the Item List from the PSM build.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
                          The watch was also carried over from 1.5 too from what I remember correctly, as per listed in the Item List from the PSM build.
                          If i remember correctly, it was a key item for John in 1.5
                          ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• Since we are talking about BH2 trial edition... a friend of mine told me to try these codes in the PS1 emulator. But the problem is that i dont know where to put the codes, could someone tell me where to put them?

Here are the codes anyway:

300A4E1E 0000
                            300A4E20 0004
                            D00A0704 1010
                            800A208A 0C0F
                            D00A0704 1020
                            800A208A 1100
                            Last edited by Morellus; 09-17-2012, 10:13 AM. Reason: ENGRISH

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
                              The watch was also carried over from 1.5 too from what I remember correctly, as per listed in the Item List from the PSM build.
                              Not exactly. The watch in the Trial edition is a wrist watch. The watch in 1.5 is a pocket watch. If anything, it is Sherry's pocket watch which is featured prominently in all her 1.5 character sketches (note the lack of headband) and on her 3d model. Elza herself takes notice of the watch during a cutscene with Sherry in the sewers.
                              Spoiler:

Since Sherry is a playable character in 1.5, the pocket watch is probably her Standard Arms/personal item for the duration of her short sidequest. Also, seeing as how it is conveniently grouped together with the virus and vaccine samples in the 1.5 item list, I think it's safe to assume it also contains a hidden vial like in retail:
                              Spoiler:

On a related note, a lot of concept art featuring Annette depicts her with a gold pendant around her neck. I wonder if it was also supposed to serve any purpose in 1.5's story.
                              Last edited by biohazard_star; 09-17-2012, 09:15 AM.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

• The key cards looks very similar to the ones in countdown vampires, weird isn't ? also what is with the three watercolor anyway, may be at some point chief irons ask you to paint a picture of his wife to hang it on the wall and if you fail he will torture you to death LOL !
                                Last edited by Guest; 09-17-2012, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X