Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait a sec, all the Invader Games website says is this:

"InvaderGames closes down the project of ideas Resident Evil 2 Reborn and is invited by Capcom to discuss further"

What I understand is that "discuss further" just mean Capcom invited IG to discuss the matter on the desist petition, pretty sure that thing about Capcom wanting to hear IG's opinions and ideas about the official remake is completely made-up by bullshit maker websites such as Meristation and the like.
    The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Like I said, Capcom has made no official announcement about this and don't you guys think they would have by now?

Comment

• So?

Comment

• Nice spam link

Comment

• back to 1.5

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
              So?
              Apparently it's pitched RE7 concept art from Creative Assembly.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                That footage looks nowhere near on the level of REmake or RE0, no offense to them.

Comment

• What did I click...

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                    Resident evil 4 remake
                    Thats basically what RE 2 Reborn is because alls they did was put RE 2 skins for their game using Unreal engine 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                      ^^ Atleast that guy ADMITS most of his textures are burrowed from official titles...
                      I spoke to Rod before, hes an asshole but at least he's honest what he has.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                        back to 1.5
                        Yes i agree lets wash our minds from IG nonsense.

People are hoping for RE 1.5 halloween trailer or demo this year, i doubt we will get a demo maybe trailer again,first one was interesting.
                        Last edited by V Venom80; 08-20-2015, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• Here's hoping we get a trailer or something for Halloween, be nice to have a sneak peek at the game. Has been a long time since we received a video update.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
                            Here's hoping we get a trailer or something for Halloween, be nice to have a sneak peek at the game. Has been a long time since we received a video update.
                            We got a Halloween trailer three years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                              We got a Halloween trailer three years ago.
                              Yup as i said it was interesting , hope we get another one or any type of preview soon doesn't have to be halloween but it has been awhile they showed anything but screenshots.

I remember when the vanilla build was leaked back in 2013,someone was charging money for it so they had to release what they were working on to stop that from happening. Smart move by team IGAS im just interested how much progress has been completed since then.

Comment

Working...
                              X