Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    Now that's what I call fan service!

EDIT: ¡Thank you IGAS and Gemini! This is easily the best BH1.5 video since Halloween 2012. A true sequel trailer!
    @.@ Ohh, so smooth and silky..! Magnificent, I'm really loving that hospital area. LOL @ Gypsy Cola.

The RPD is looking great. Without any spoilers, has there been any significant progress with the other areas? Factory, sewers, labs..? Y/N?

Comment

• I think that the voice actress of Claire in this parody video could record an amazing dub for BH1.5...

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
        Ugh here come the picky people lol.
        the lighting is off , the floor looks odd , needs carpet , this method would suit it better , then you get the other people that say "I Know what I'm talking about about I was a lighting engineer for over 10 years" lol.
        Or "I worked with lighting software so I know what I'm talking about" , or the "I am a game designer and over been for many years".

Please Be aware that :

1) there will be slight and minor differences and to never try to 100% compare the two.
        2) maybe just maybe they have not finished every detail in these rooms yet.
        3) And you can't please everyone.
        Urgh... its called being constructive.. these are just opinions and ideas - IGAS don't have to listen to any of them or change a thing.
        I'm just happy they are even making this project happen regardless.
        And, hey, if IGAS do read anything and decide to put it into their project - so be it. Game companies do this all the time.

Sure, you can't please everyone and you'll always have ''purists'' - thats just how it works.
        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• I like the room, I just think that it's a tad bit too brown. The Capcom rendition of the room looks like it follows the color scheme of the chief's office, except this one is very brightly lit. Their recreation of the archive room corridor also underwent a similar change in the color scheme, iirc. I suppose it all boils down to personal preference on the artist/s' part. I kind of want to hear what Gemini has to say about it.

As for the carpet/tiles debate, John's pants are still blue, Elza's tracksuit is still red, and the table is still brown. If the color of those things didn't change, even with the crappy quality of the pic, then it should follow that the floor in this room really is blue. Also, the bioflames pic was shot at a skewed angle and is a bit zoomed in. There's also a pair of black bars at the top and bottom of the screen since a cutscene is playing. Both of those are the reason why IGAS' recreation looks a bit off, i.e. you're now seeing the whole image without distortion and cropping caused by the person who took the pic.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• What the hell? ITS NOT PURE! ITS NOT PURE ANYMORE!!! What the hell did Igas with my precious Build?!

Just kidding, i love you guys and im excited as hell for the upcoming demo. You are doing a great work here. Regards Dolan
            ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Yeah, a rolling swivel-chair on a tiled floor just seems a bit odd (and slippery and noisy). I also believe that it's a slightly blue-tinted grey carpet, which only appears to be royal blue due to the classic BH1.5 'blue-bias' commonly found in the Inflames photographs. I believe that the true colour (and texture) of the floor matches that of the Factory Office.
              Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-05-2016, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• Not to mention that a royal blue carpet would be very fitting for a conference room within a police station.
                sigpic
                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Like Enigmatism pointed out, the floor texture that was used is probably the same one that was also used in the factory office. The colors got distorted in the bioflames picture, which made us all believe that the carpet is royal blue in color, when in fact it's probably of a more neutral shade. Notice how the flooring in the bioflames image of the factory office is the same color as the one in the conference room pics. The carpet texture looks very similar to the one used in Chief Iron's office, so I get the feeling that they probably came from the same commercial texture pack that Capcom used:

Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

• Yep, I think IGAS got the colour pretty much right, but I just believe that the floor should be carpeted instead of tiled. I don't see any tile-grout markings in the original images to suggest that the floor was tiled. It also doesn't make much sense considering the rolling chairs, not to mention the terrible room acoustics that would result. Who would want to conduct a conference in a room where tiled flooring, parallel walls, and a high ceiling create annoying echos? The carpet is needed to dampen the reflections.
                    Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-06-2016, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• It strikes me as odd, because the Chief's Office has carpet in it, and thats on the same corridor.
                      So, naturally, the conference room would have the same (or similar) carpet.
                      Surely all that would be needed is to swap the texture (or photoshop over the background images) and then change the footstep SFX to a carpeted sound.

I'm not bothered either way, tiles or carpet - although it would be interesting to find out why this decision was made?

Edit : The same goes for the strange changes like the Pepsi vendor changing to Gypsy?
                      Or the super obvious memes in the backgrounds (the smiley face poster in one of the interigation rooms? )

I know little ones hidden away are fun and hunting them down can be pretty cool (Capcom had them in the official games too) but when its massive and in your face.. IMO it detracts fr the horror aspect and ruins some of the tension and believability of the areas the player is in.

Thats just how I feel anyway..
                      Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 01-06-2016, 07:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                        Edit : The same goes for the strange changes like the Pepsi vendor changing to Gypsy?
                        I guess they just didn't wanna risk annoying PepsiCo. IGAS already has to be on their toes and careful about not offending Capcom's rights.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                          I'm not bothered either way, tiles or carpet - although it would be interesting to find out why this decision was made?
                          To be honest, I'm not bothered about the change either. No idea why it was always tiled, I guess it looks more natural. Anyways, it won't be changed anymore at this point.

Or the super obvious memes in the backgrounds (the smiley face poster in one of the interigation rooms? )

I know little ones hidden away are fun and hunting them down can be pretty cool (Capcom had them in the official games too) but when its massive and in your face.. IMO it detracts fr the horror aspect and ruins some of the tension and believability of the areas the player is in.
                          Gypsy is an obscure joke, only a few will get the relation to Pepsi (yes, they are connected). As for the obvious jokes, that poster was originally supposed to appear in an old trailer, where it would appear and disappear with camera changes during a cutscene. The thing was never fully implemented and the leakage did the rest. This is what the room currently looks like:

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• It's obvious to think that they removed all the jokes and memes from the scenarios after the MZD leak. But i also thought they renamed Pepsi to Gypsy to avoid any legal trouble with the PepsiCo.

I personally loved that meme poster because the sole reason to see purist and some other losers rage like the faggots they are. For that reason, thank you!
                            ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

• Easter eggs are fine as long as they're subtle enough to not break the immersion. It's not necessarily complaining just for the sake of complaining because something doesn't abide by a rule which never existed.
                              sigpic
                              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                                It's obvious to think that they removed all the jokes and memes from the scenarios after the MZD leak. But i also thought they renamed Pepsi to Gypsy to avoid any legal trouble with the PepsiCo.

I personally loved that meme poster because the sole reason to see purist and some other losers rage like the faggots they are. For that reason, thank you!
                                I did think that could be the reason..

@ unmasked - One more thing, because its REALLY getting on my nerves - can you please stop using that F word as I find it really offensive (being someone who is gay)
                                I ignored it without a glance the first time but to use it in every single post is just wrong IMO.
                                I'm asking you kindly to stop, but if I have to take this higher, I will..

@Gemeni - thats awesome. Glad to hear that. And yeah, the whole conference room debate doesn't bother me in the slightest - nice to know what will be there in the final rendition. Keep up the amazing work IGAS and Gemini!
                                Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 01-07-2016, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X