Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
    TGS? I don't have time to dig around but TGS is probably a good guess.
    Someone playing Director's Cut at 1:10:29 next to Marvel Super Heroes
    shame they didn't pan down to show the development marker like the other games for RE2 at 1:05:37

my old posts with rpd building too :-) http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...rus#post258522
    Last edited by Mikhail; 06-09-2017, 07:23 AM.

Comment

• Welp in other news, no RE2 remake shown as we know but considering the situation with Alyson Court going on I doubt the game is even remotely close to being ready to be shown considering they haven't even done voice-work or motion capture.

Comment

• Yeah, it was very disappointing to many. I was really looking forward to it myself.

It was the belief that it would've been shown at E3, and then be released in January 2018 to coincide with the 20th Anniversary of the original game's release. And it would've followed the same release formula that RE7 did (shown at E3, released the following January).

This could only mean one thing though. That RE2 remake is no where near the level of completion we assumed it would be at. I thought after two years, they would have at least been 50% done with the game, but maybe it really is taking a lot longer to make. We have no clue if they're using the photo-realism that they did with 7, or if they are still using the old way to make the game. I would still love to hear an update on what is going on with the game though. It would have been nice to have had an update at E3, if nothing else than to just tell us the percentage of the development.

I can't wait for this RE Vendetta movie to come out. Not because I want to see it. Only because I'm tired of hearing about it, and I've never liked these CG movies. At least once it comes out we don't have to hear about it anymore. I'm just annoyed that we had to hear about this CG movie at E3, and not about REmake 2 which I believe more people were interested in.
        My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
        ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Where are these sewer photos?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
            Where are these sewer photos?
            In another castle.
            I miss the old times.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
              Yeah, it was very disappointing to many. I was really looking forward to it myself.

It was the belief that it would've been shown at E3, and then be released in January 2018 to coincide with the 20th Anniversary of the original game's release. And it would've followed the same release formula that RE7 did (shown at E3, released the following January).

This could only mean one thing though. That RE2 remake is no where near the level of completion we assumed it would be at. I thought after two years, they would have at least been 50% done with the game, but maybe it really is taking a lot longer to make. We have no clue if they're using the photo-realism that they did with 7, or if they are still using the old way to make the game. I would still love to hear an update on what is going on with the game though. It would have been nice to have had an update at E3, if nothing else than to just tell us the percentage of the development.

I can't wait for this RE Vendetta movie to come out. Not because I want to see it. Only because I'm tired of hearing about it, and I've never liked these CG movies. At least once it comes out we don't have to hear about it anymore. I'm just annoyed that we had to hear about this CG movie at E3, and not about REmake 2 which I believe more people were interested in.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
                I can't wait for this RE Vendetta movie to come out.
                The movie is terrible. The plot is cheesy and the whole movie is heavily inspired by John Wick. It's the usual Chris and Leon with super hero abilities show. If you liked Resident Evil 6, you might like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                  The movie is terrible. The plot is cheesy and the whole movie is heavily inspired by John Wick. It's the usual Chris and Leon with super hero abilities show. If you liked Resident Evil 6, you might like it.
                  Finish reading my paragraph. I don't give a shit about that movie either.

Why are so many people making such a BIG fucking deal over the voice actors? Seriously. I could care LESS about the voice actors. I'm just happy that we are actually getting another classic RE game.

Voice actors come and go, just like character designs. People are getting all burt-hurt over the fact that Alyson Court is not voicing Claire Redfield, like it's the biggest fucking deal ever. It has to deal with the union stuff that has been mentioned.

As long as the voice acting is decent (which I'm sure it will be), there really is nothing wrong with the voice actors being different. I'm on Capcom's side with this one. People need to just be grateful that we are getting a RE2 remake. Sheesh.
                  Last edited by RetroRain; 06-23-2017, 06:48 PM.
                  My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                  ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Capcom always wanting do everything on the cheap they don't care about authenticity.

Comment

• It's not that big a deal (for me ), RE1 for ps1 and RE1 Remake all use different voices and Re Remake turned out amazing , We always have the classic RE2 with classic cast , but sometimes things don't always work out like people think they are going to.

As long as the RE2 remake feels like RE1 remake in game play and style everything else should be fine , I was also fine with the new Claire voice actress for Revelations 2 , change happens you can either embrace it or go on a cry baby rampage, But going on said rampage wont change anything.

Comment

• This is ridiculous. Unions exist for a reason.
                        sigpic
                        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Are you guys still working on Behind the Mask?

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                            Are you guys still working on Behind the Mask?
                            He's said before it goes by the wayside until 1.5 is done.

Comment

• Hey everybody!!

Vote here, so we all will be able to play Resident Evil CODE: Veronica X (HD Version) on Xbox One and Xbox One X!!!

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/29...ode-veronica-x

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
                                Hey everybody!!

Vote here, so we all will be able to play Resident Evil CODE: Veronica X (HD Version) on Xbox One and Xbox One X!!!

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/29...ode-veronica-x

Fuck consoles, bring it to pc already.

Comment

Working...
                                X