Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
    Hey everybody!!

Vote here, so we all will be able to play Resident Evil CODE: Veronica X (HD Version) on Xbox One and Xbox One X!!!

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/29...ode-veronica-x

I want 1.5 on xbocks uan
    I miss the old times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
      Fuck consoles, bring it to pc already.
      Second that.

And I think we can thank Nintendo's response to AM2R as to why there's been little to no updates of late. Better Gemini gets this done and out there, than bring in too much attention from unwanted sources which would = a cease and desist and then no RE 1.5.

Have to be careful these days.

Comment

• I just transferred my old files to my new PC and for some reason, I only transferred my unpatched versions of 1.5. So can someone help guide me to the latest patch for the MZD build and any patches for the pure vanilla build?

Also, where can I find the Battle Colosseum?
        Last edited by Renard; 07-13-2017, 05:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
          I just transferred my old files to my new PC and for some reason, I only transferred my unpatched versions of 1.5. So can someone help guide me to the latest patch for the MZD build and any patches for the pure vanilla build?

Also, where can I find the Battle Colosseum?
          Why would you want to ruin 1.5?
          I miss the old times.

Comment

• Originally posted by SolidSnake11 View Post
            Lol, by a second you reminded me to Kamiya hahahaha
            ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

There's a reason why I kept the original unpatched versions as well ;) I'm just looking for the patches (and the battle colosseum) because I have a friend who wants to try it out. And I'd prefer it if he played a more stable version with more content.

Comment

• I've been stirring the pot in Reddit recently and it seems a lot of people assumed that IGAS had abandoned the project.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                  There's a reason why I kept the original unpatched versions as well ;) I'm just looking for the patches (and the battle colosseum) because I have a friend who wants to try it out. And I'd prefer it if he played a more stable version with more content.
                  You can easily find the BC demo on Gemini's website-> http://appleofeden.de-doc.com/index....prototype-1-5/.
                  And actually the patches barely make the game more stable....Not to mention the guy that made those patches even replaced important rooms with pointless stuff, such as "BETA ERA12345 LOBBY" or "BETA TUNNELLOLZ", the only decent things about the patches are the subtitles fix for some of the cutscenes, and the few fixes I've made, that's it.
                  Also the patches don't fix the vanilla build biggest problem, boredom, really the patches just add a few rooms with broken collision, terrible backgrounds(they are compressed, so it's even worse) and just a few zombies and nothing else to do, there are also some new cutscenes with broken english, but they barely add anything relevant to the story, and really all that stuff makes the game feel even more forced and more boring to play overall, you will lose interest in a few seconds.
                  In the end you might as well play the 1.5 mods made for RE2, they are almost like the same thing, except that they run on a better engine.
                  Last edited by SolidSnake11; 07-20-2017, 03:57 PM.
                  I miss the old times.

Comment

Fuck consoles, bring it to pc already.
                    True, i dont know how many years i waited for an official port to PC of Code Veronica. Now they got their chance to port it on next gen consoles and PC and they screwed up things...again. The ps4 port is just the PS2 version, and was uploaded by Sony as a PS2 Classic not by Capcom. They dont even care about that game and it pisses me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                      True, i dont know how many years i waited for an official port to PC of Code Veronica. Now they got their chance to port it on next gen consoles and PC and they screwed up things...again. The ps4 port is just the PS2 version, and was uploaded by Sony as a PS2 Classic not by Capcom. They dont even care about that game and it pisses me off.
                      I maybe wrong but the dreamcast version is one of the few games that utilise windows ce which should of made it even easier to port.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
                        Why couldn't someone at least get the aspect ratio right? I want all the visual information from the original 4:3 version, but with added detail on the sides to open it up to 16:9. That's so bloody simple that even a memory card hack for Outbreak 1&2 opened it up to true widescreen without reframing it.

Comment

I maybe wrong but the dreamcast version is one of the few games that utilise windows ce which should of made it even easier to port.
                          Maybe, but actually having an HD version, why dont port that? I know the videos look horrible, but i played the PS2 port on PS4 and they put the PAL game, so it looks even worse. Its the only main game that still doesnt have a port on PC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                            The movie is terrible. The plot is cheesy and the whole movie is heavily inspired by John Wick. It's the usual Chris and Leon with super hero abilities show. If you liked Resident Evil 6, you might like it.
                            Just caught it on Terrarium TV it's shot alot like panchi shot seeing rebecca in the lab I didn't instantly recognize it as her took me while to grasp they somehow made her look more like Ada who has a longer more male looking face where as Rebecca always had the chubbyier baby faced look before, the brunette bady in whitesuit look like she was taken metal gear solid.
                            Ended up being just as bland as degeneration was no depth to leon or chris at all.
                            Last edited by Mikhail; 07-24-2017, 02:05 AM.

Comment

I want 1.5 on xbocks uan
                              Actually you can play 1.5 and any psx version on Xbox One right now!!

You don't need to jailbreak or mod your console.

I found a new emulator, and the games works.

The only issue is that the emulator don't have support for dual shock neither plugins, so the graphics will be the original that was on PSX.

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
                                Actually you can play 1.5 and any psx version on Xbox One right now!!

You don't need to jailbreak or mod your console.

I found a new emulator, and the games works.

The only issue is that the emulator don't have support for dual shock neither plugins, so the graphics will be the original that was on PSX.

Instead of asking for a code verĂ³nica for xbox should put it on Steam, the 1.5 in an xbox that sounds crazy
                                Resident Evil 2: Back 2 Origins

https://www.moddb.com/mods/resident-...back-2-origins

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X