Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did we ever figure out the opening scenes? Yo where's newsbot? What does leon think is so freaking great? Helicopter crash? Helicopter leaving?

Comment

• Supposedly it was Leon's reaction to Elza crashing trough the front doors with her bike, and drawing all the zombies' attention to their direction. A.k.a Elza did a very BAAAD thing. This is one of the reasons why I feel so bad Capcom never finished this version: I really wanted to see what happened in this scene.

Comment

• He just found out the game was cancelled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northman View Post
          Supposedly it was Leon's reaction to Elza crashing trough the front doors with her bike, and drawing all the zombies' attention to their direction. A.k.a Elza did a very BAAAD thing. This is one of the reasons why I feel so bad Capcom never finished this version: I really wanted to see what happened in this scene.
          That was my third guess.

Comment

• It's most likely the bike incident. To what I believe, Leon witnesses the event and goes and reports it to Irons, and heads down to the lobby to investigate, where the zombies come through the shutters.

Comment

• Also, in the 40%, when you're in the E-train as Leon...I'm figuring that sherry and john are NOT supposed to be in there even though they are? its possible, we have a cutscene where leon sees sherry. Very exciting that confirmation was.

Comment

• Happy New Year Folks!
                Have fun playing as Sherry at the orphanage in the upcoming remake.

Comment

• Comment

• Im confident the intro in re3 with jill backing away from zombies on the left, right and behind paths-forcing her to ram through that door was a witty,scaled down recreation of the opening in 1.5 with the door Jills busting through being the font door Elza's breaking down of the RPD station with her bike.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	4.png
Views:	1
Size:	574.5 KB
ID:	405030
                    Last edited by NEOMEGA; 01-22-2019, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• The remake was amazing but just makes me want the gemigas 1.5 more.

Things in the remake taken from 1.5:

Annette is less batshit, and helps.
                      Shutters.
                      Ada's outfit kind of ish but not really. The concept may have been post 1.5
                      The elza costume obviously
                      Grenades
                      More realistic RPD
                      Expanded Marvin
                      Expanded Sewers.
                      Zombies in the jail, arms sticking out.
                      Bigger jail.
                      Bathrooms

Just my thoughts, i know some is stretching. Feel free to add what i missed
                      Last edited by Darkness; 02-01-2019, 01:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                        The remake was amazing but just makes me want the gemigas 1.5 more.

Things in the remake taken from 1.5:

Annette is less batshit, and helps.
                        Shutters.
                        Ada's outfit kind of ish but not really. The concept may have been post 1.5
                        The elza costume obviously
                        Grenades
                        More realistic RPD
                        Expanded Marvin
                        Expanded Sewers.
                        Zombies in the jail, arms sticking out.
                        Bigger jail.
                        Bathrooms

Just my thoughts, i know some is stretching. Feel free to add what i missed
                        Also clothing being damaged as the character is.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ada's costume is taken from early retail concept art.

Comment

• Also, while similar, the basement has been completely redesigned and now shares more features of 1.5 than any segment of the game. For example, the square and hectically parked carpark, the 4 lane shooting range, the lights off and lights on power variantion, the yellow wall colour, the shutter, the jail cells (as you mentioned). Also, unlike retail, we also have a crashed truck involving Ada, coincidentally a burning truck, not in the same scenario as 1.5 but something that actually existed in 1.5 and not retail (non the less).

The RPD is based on a mix between early concept art and retail. The basement is more 1.5 in concept, and the last two segments of the game are pretty much brand new. However the sewers also has much of a 1.5 look to it as well, such as the control room overlooking the water tank for example.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                              Also clothing being damaged as the character is.
                              No enviromental 1.5 costumes though for the lab fire & freezer, missed opportunity imo, could of even had the plants
                              needing a gasmask like Dino Crisis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                                The remake was amazing but just makes me want the gemigas 1.5 more.
                                Me too. But Gemini is busied with the fixes for RE1,2 and 3 for PC since long time. I have already lost all hope of seeing that project finished. It is more likely that we will see the remake of RE3 before the finished 1.5
                                ''Whaaaaaat?! No money?! Hieeeeeer...SEK A COK!''

Comment

Working...
                                X