Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
    Alzaire seems awfully confident about stuff... I mean... who knows what people are able to do these days?

I mean, there are people like Enrico who's balls awesome at making 3D models matching that era, c2keo who can make insanely accurate (stylistically) background renders and there are various people who've done some pretty extensive hacks to these games ... and that's just within the RE community ... people who easily could've produced some pretty authentic content if they actually wanted to pull tricks on people. Imagine what'd happen if outsiders (many of which I consider far more talented on certain technical fronts) were to join in and pull a pretty boss prank on y'all?

Compare that Marvin model to the "final" 1.5 shots we've got... doesn't exactly match up... what does match up is that Marvin and the one seen in final... Attention to detail, ladies and gents! Gotta be thorough!

Maybe I'm just old or something ... or just someone who's just naturally skeptical about these sorts of things... Don't mean to be the destroyer of dreams
    Exactly, I can tell that Marvin isn't the legit model. It makes sense it's part of the fix as I was told by Curator (and yes, he did have/use tools to dig through the disc) that the Marvin model wasn't in the files during some discussions I had with him in the past. It's also how he knew and mentioned on his forum that Elza's armor and such was on the disc. It is almost certainly the same build as the version he played.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
      Say this is real and it is eventually released - how will we even know about it? I mean, 1.5 isn't exactly the most groundbreaking searched for item in existence and if hes removed everything from Facebook, we've no way of viewing his efforts nevermind him releasing it? If he's only releasing it to small group of people then it probably wouldn't leave their sight.
      The guy who removed the photos was a friend of the guy/team who has it.
      Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Does this version have the grenades?
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Yeah, they were used in the goromacida video.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
            Alzaire seems awfully confident about stuff... I mean... who knows what people are able to do these days?

I mean, there are people like Enrico who's balls awesome at making 3D models matching that era, c2keo who can make insanely accurate (stylistically) background renders and there are various people who've done some pretty extensive hacks to these games ... and that's just within the RE community ... people who easily could've produced some pretty authentic content if they actually wanted to pull tricks on people. Imagine what'd happen if outsiders (many of which I consider far more talented on certain technical fronts) were to join in and pull a pretty boss prank on y'all?

Compare that Marvin model to the "final" 1.5 shots we've got... doesn't exactly match up... what does match up is that Marvin and the one seen in final... Attention to detail, ladies and gents! Gotta be thorough!

Maybe I'm just old or something ... or just someone who's just naturally skeptical about these sorts of things... Don't mean to be the destroyer of dreams
            If feeling that way makes you old or something, I'm an old cooter just like you. XD I'm pretty impartial to RE1.5 as a whole, but I know that most of the community isn't, so I find this all so very suspicious.
            sigpic

Comment

• Just remember, we've been trolled before. I won't be getting my hopes up until it is actually released and verified by someone that can be trusted.Simple as that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borman View Post
                Just remember, we've been trolled before. I won't be getting my hopes up until it is actually released and verified by someone that can be trusted.Simple as that.
                If it does end up being true, and it does get released, it's going to be so heartwarming to see News Bot and Alzaire beavering away at the demo with new zest for life. xD
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                  Exactly, I can tell that Marvin isn't the legit model. It makes sense it's part of the fix as I was told by Curator (and yes, he did have/use tools to dig through the disc) that the Marvin model wasn't in the files during some discussions I had with him in the past. It's also how he knew and mentioned on his forum that Elza's armor and such was on the disc. It is almost certainly the same build as the version he played.
                  Thanks for clarifying. Out of curiosity, what is it about the Marvin model that gives it away? I haven't got anything but the Complete Disc to go on so all I could really comment on was his body shape and posture which doesn't seem too off. Although of course to the trained eye such as your self I'm sure you can see many things. I just wish I had all of the BioFlames images, I might have to go on a hunt through the forums one day and dig up as many as I can, there's likely many images I've never seen before.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                    Thanks for clarifying. Out of curiosity, what is it about the Marvin model that gives it away? I haven't got anything but the Complete Disc to go on so all I could really comment on was his body shape and posture which doesn't seem too off. Although of course to the trained eye such as your self I'm sure you can see many things. I just wish I had all of the BioFlames images, I might have to go on a hunt through the forums one day and dig up as many as I can, there's likely many images I've never seen before.
                    He's too short, the shirt is a little off (mainly the pockets) and the shape of his head is a little off. It's one of those things I can just tell.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Speaking of old I was looking at old posts of mine on the bioflames forum from 2003. 9 years ago! There's even a post there by Alzaire that mentions he had been on those forums for the last 4 or 5 years, and that was still in 2003. That's 13-14 years that Alzaire has been around, discussing 1.5. Now that's dedication! I am sure others have been around just as long, but not as active, or as involved with the community. Alzaire had a decidedly happier and more optimistic tone though, haha. Which is understandable.

I whipped up a comparison image with genuine footage of Marvin. I personally cannot tell the difference. Check out the posture in the top two pics. It's EXACTLY the same. Ada stands the same too. So unless these guys are insane with their attention to detail, it's got to be legit. I am still taken aback somewhat by how top notch the backgrounds are. But I guess that's just because I'm so used so seeing grainy and low quality images of 1.5

Alzaire: I think he looks shorter because he's quite a bit farther from the camera than Leon and Ada. The original video captured footage too, could have thrown the proportions off too.

Last edited by doriantoki; 06-17-2012, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Off topic - looking at this post and suddenly hearing 'I believe in Miracles' on the radio at work...hmm the famous video on YouTube
                        Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
                          He's too short, the shirt is a little off (mainly the pockets) and the shape of his head is a little off. It's one of those things I can just tell.
                          Yeah his pockets stood out to me as well! They do look a little odd. Though if it is a custom model it's still very well done, the angle of his left leg, the arch of his back, the way his left shoulder is slightly higher and his arm is skinnier and more elongated than his right, like doriantoki said for a custom model the attention to detail is impeccable. I trust your opinion, but I too can't tell the difference...

Un montage vid?o du "Complete Disc" de Biohazard Director's Cut Dual Shock Edition que j'ai r?alis? en 2004 et qui montre les 4 vid?os les plus connues de Re...

Here's a video of the complete disc, it's pretty LQ but Marvin can be seen for comparison.
                          Last edited by Guest; 06-17-2012, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• Animations for Marvin could have already been developed even if they were only using a place-holder model. The male models share the same skeleton, iirc. And as already stated, the height is definitely off. Not even camera distortion can account for the head-size difference between Leon and Marvin's heights.
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                              Animations for Marvin could have already been developed even if they were only using a place-holder model. The male models share the same skeleton, iirc. And as already stated, the height is definitely off. Not even camera distortion can account for the head-size difference between Leon and Marvin's heights.
                              That's true about the animations. Personally, I still can't decipher the differences. If there was no Marvin model on the disc, as Alzaire says, then it really must be a new model. Good job either way.

Comment

• From what I can see he looks exactly the same, and the size doesn't look off. He's as tall as the door... I don't think Leon is that tall.

edit: For what it's worth:

Last edited by Rick Hunter; 06-18-2012, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X