Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**Now considered a Classic!**)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
    Alzaire can clarify that, but from what I can remember, they don't cross paths in the game.
    From what we know they do not.... But we dont know the story lines and how they could of changed from beta to beta.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by geluda View Post
      I thought it was Sugimura who was brought in by someone else to rewrite the script and scenarios.
      Sugimura was hired by Yoshiki Okamoto to rewrite the scenario. While doing so, he suggested that they start over from scratch.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

      Comment


      • Wouldn't see something like that happen in today's industry that's for sure.

        Comment


        • TimeShift says hi.

          Comment


          • You think a RE6 at 80% complete would get the go ahead to be remade from scratch? no Carnivol because to much money is in the industry today.

            Comment


            • Battlefront 3 was relatively far along. Games get cancelled a lot.

              Comment


              • Yea, and in this day studios get shut down for that.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                  Wouldn't see something like that happen in today's industry that's for sure.
                  Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                  TimeShift says hi.
                  Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                  You think a RE6 at 80% complete would get the go ahead to be remade from scratch? no Carnivol because to much money is in the industry today.
                  Originally posted by Borman View Post
                  Battlefront 3 was relatively far along. Games get cancelled a lot.
                  Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                  Yea, and in this day studios get shut down for that.
                  Great. Thanks to you bastards, the RE gods will see fit to get RE6 cancelled at 99% completion (becoming RE5.5) and then Capcom will just make a direct sequel to RE5 where their helicopter goes through a time portal and they crash into the RPD circa 1998.... Whoa shit... I hope Anderson doesn't read this. O_O

                  Note: None of you are bastards. I just used that for effect.
                  Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 06-18-2012, 06:47 PM.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • And if that happens none of the old school fans will care because RE6 is part of the "new school" Resident Evil games :p

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                      And if that happens none of the old school fans will care because RE6 is part of the "new school" Resident Evil games :p
                      I would Celeberate , However if they ended up cancelling it and giving us a BAD VERY VERY BAD Worse than RE5 RE Game ..... Then .... Ugh !!!!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                        And if that happens none of the old school fans will care because RE6 is part of the "new school" Resident Evil games :p
                        I don't really agree, after 8 years we can FINALLY fight zombies again. Even if the game has its share of crappy guanados/majini or whatever, it features zombies. That's what I expect from a Resident Evil.
                        Last edited by Rick Hunter; 06-19-2012, 06:15 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                          I don't really agree, after 8 years we can FINALLY fight zombies again. Even if the game has its share of crappy guanados/majini or whatever, it features zombies. That's what I expect from a Resident Evil.
                          That's pretty much how I feel. Plus this may be the last time the veteran characters take the lead.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                            I don't really agree, after 8 years we can FINALLY fight zombies again. Even if the game has its share of crappy guanados/majini or whatever, it features zombies. That's what I expect from a Resident Evil.
                            i dont get why people say that, only a couple of resident evil games DON'T have zombies. over half the resident evil games in the past 10 years had zombies.

                            Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                            That's pretty much how I feel. Plus this may be the last time the veteran characters take the lead.
                            i would love to have original characters instead of the same ones rehashed, coming closer and closer to harnessing the power of the matrix.

                            Comment


                            • I would love if the series actually hyped up NEW characters rather than bringing back everyone from the past again and again. One thing I liked about 1.5 is that Elza had no connection with Chris, which made it unique.
                              Zombies...zombies everywhere...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                                i dont get why people say that, only a couple of resident evil games DON'T have zombies. over half the resident evil games in the past 10 years had zombies.
                                I'm gonna repeat myself. Last Resident Evil with zombies: Outbreak episode 2 in 2004. 8 years ago.

                                Last REAL Resident Evil with zombies: Resident Evil 0. TEN years ago.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X