Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's current day name is the G3, its in CoD.
    Mac-10 is an SMG. Not the same one as in retail 2 either.
    Last edited by Darkness; 12-08-2012, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post

It's current day name is the G3, its in CoD.
      Mac-10 is an SMG. Not the same one as in retail 2 either.
      Thats not the "G3", thats "G53" and i use it all the time in BF3 as an Engineer haha Lol. Sorry for the off topic XD

Comment

• XD
        1.5 has some badass guns though. seriously.

Comment

• Ah I see someones else plays BF3, as do I. The G53 is one of my fave guns in the game. It has the power at close range and a large enough capacity for sustained automatic fire. Truly it's a beast when used in the right situation. If it isn't the G53, I use the ACW-R.

But yeah I think 1.5 has a bigger diversity of guns than other RE games. Not just the generic handgun, shotgun, and grenade gun.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Not to mention you GOTTA love how its got a specific weapon name and not just HANDGUN.

Comment

Not to mention you GOTTA love how its got a specific weapon name and not just HANDGUN.
              I feel weapons in RE are quite generic. They have nothing really fancy. I'd love to see a G17 or G18 implemented. A fully auto handgun would be boss. Even a fully auto shotgun would be cool.

Since 1.5 has a sub-weapon system, like Dino Crisis 2, I think having a handgun as the secondary and shotgun as the primary would be a cool combination. Mow down a hoard of zombies when you're cornered, then tap R2 to draw your secondary and take out the remaining few zombies with the handgun. That is a beast idea. Even having grenades as the secondary weapon would be cool.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-355159.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	485.6 KB
ID:	402035
              Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-08-2012, 10:12 PM.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• What the...I never actually paid attention to the four buttons, whats the remove option?
                Last edited by Darkness; 12-08-2012, 10:25 PM.

Comment

What the...I never actually paid attention to the four buttons, whats the remove option?
                  I think it's un-equip. Remove does sound better IMO. Also did you guys ever notice the sig icon is from RE3? It's same as the one when you pick it up, so both are lifted from RE3. Not bad at all IMO.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• can't wait to see their burst Beretta, and Glock icons. Someone whined the custom shotgun icon was being used...but it looks EXACTLY like the Remington M870 and its capcom material..the team just can't win ;)

Comment

• I don't mind it being used at all. I'd rather them use original icons than make their own, that is unless it's not available.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                        Ah I see someones else plays BF3, as do I. The G53 is one of my fave guns in the game. It has the power at close range and a large enough capacity for sustained automatic fire. Truly it's a beast when used in the right situation. If it isn't the G53, I use the ACW-R.

But yeah I think 1.5 has a bigger diversity of guns than other RE games. Not just the generic handgun, shotgun, and grenade gun.
                        Haha i like the G53 a lot in BF3... i also use the A-91 XD
                        I would love to use the G53 in 1.5 XD

Comment

• The "Standard Arms" in the menu is just a fancy way of having the knife equipped on your at all times. Elza and Leon both have knife sheaths on their character models (Elza's is on her forearm), if you didn't notice. The "Remove" command replaces "Equip", if you select a firearm that is already equipped. If you select "Remove", you would unequip the current firearm assigned to "Equip Arms" and automatically switch back to "Standard Arms" (the knife). Although the knife is already assigned to the weapon slot, your character will remain unarmed until you decide to press R1, and he/she will draw the knife from its sheath (and run around with it equipped).

Also notice how all the Standard Arms are things that are visible on the character models. In Sherry's case, her standard arms is probably her pocket watch.
                          Last edited by biohazard_star; 12-08-2012, 11:37 PM.
                          Seibu teh geimu?
                          ---

Comment

• Just another 1.5 feature that made it into later capcom games. Dino crisis 2 anyone? It would be awesome if you could switch standard arm. I can't get a good angle but it looks like leon's knife holder has the RPD badge symbol on it. Again the moments I saw it were minute and i can't remember when or where

Comment

• It's not really a direct reuse of a 1.5 feature though, as the one in 1.5 still needed you to equip the knife from the inventory. Would have been nice if they mapped the knife to R2. Although who knows, maybe the team might add that sort of feature, along with the limping system from retail, as bonus features you can turn on/off in the options menu.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

• but theres an unsheathing sound in the teaser at the beginning and no cut to the menu @_@...
                                either its 1.5 feature or they implemented the feature in which case, i still consider it a 1.5 feature..

Comment

Working...
                                X