Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elza looks like she is using her knife animation

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
      OMFG this is so AMAZING!!!!!!

so... the low textured rooms are original... then they add two layers of textures?

and goddamn you youtube. 6+ years out there and the seeking feature is so useless... thank you crazy guy zombie_X for the birkin frame!

thank
      Me crazy? No no, I'm totally insane!
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
        OMFG this is so AMAZING!!!!!!

so... the low textured rooms are original... then they add two layers of textures?
        Hand painted?

Comment

• Come on... Come on... i'm happy!

Last edited by killer7ITA; 12-09-2012, 02:31 PM.
          I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• Last edited by Darkness; 12-09-2012, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• ^Wth.......LOL!!x2
              Last edited by UmbrellaSpy; 12-09-2012, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• It's about DAMN TIME! Been following the game for 10 years, and now we are finally getting it. Now will someone end up dumping the 40% build before the team releases their modded build? Who knows. I am surprised collectors have not been selling their copies off to cash in before the beta becomes worthless.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by UmbrellaSpy View Post
                  ^Wth.......LOL!!x2
                  He have destroyed my moment, so...

Come on... Come on... i'm happy!

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                  It's about DAMN TIME! Been following the game for 10 years, and now we are finally getting it. Now will someone end up dumping the 40% build before the team releases their modded build? Who knows. I am surprised collectors have not been selling their copies off to cash in before the beta becomes worthless.
                  Yep, me too... not, i'm waiting it from 1997!

I've seen first screenshots of Resident Evil 1.5 on italian magazine about videogames, it was a beautiful sunny morning at school.
                  Last edited by killer7ITA; 12-09-2012, 02:43 PM.
                  I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• John looks like hes holding a pistol but hes obviously not. But his body moves naturally like in retail 2 with the 40% era handgun holding animation too. I'd really love to see that for leon and elza.

Comment

• It's amazing the work they are doing!

Anyone know when the next video advent?

Comment

• Next sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                          It's amazing the work they are doing!

Anyone know when the next video advent?
                          I could suppose every Sunday:

Last edited by killer7ITA; 12-09-2012, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                            John looks like hes holding a pistol but hes obviously not. But his body moves naturally like in retail 2 with the 40% era handgun holding animation too. I'd really love to see that for leon and elza.
                            What else would be John holding? It probably is a gun, just can't make it out with the darkness.
                            Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
                              What else would be John holding? It probably is a gun, just can't make it out with the darkness.
                              He's got the same animation in the antiscam teaser but isn't holding anything. My guess is its a bug or they haven't figured out how to arm him

Comment

• Okay, so whats the deal with all this sandwich?

Comment

Working...
                                X